Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Warriors of Silver

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

"you got it" la'qaar says while he hunt's down a pack of wolfs.

by Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

"you got it" la'qaar says while he hunt's down a pack of wolfs.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

"We make a trap, if we add something like a coin purse, they would come and pick it up, they will get caught in a net, or if we distract them."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

"We make a trap, if we add something like a coin purse, they would come and pick it up, they will get caught in a net, or if we distract them."

Stormtrooper
August 29, 2015

(is this thing still conrenuing or what?)

by Stormtrooper
August 29, 2015

(is this thing still conrenuing or what?)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 30, 2015

Ranfire finished pulling on her ebony armor. Doesn't sound like the fighting's started yet. Why haven't they charged us yet? She teleported back to Guteir. "Something isn't right."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 30, 2015

Ranfire finished pulling on her ebony armor. Doesn't sound like the fighting's started yet. Why haven't they charged us yet? She teleported back to Guteir. "Something isn't right."

YolGoraagKaazah
August 30, 2015

"What's going on? Have they detected us yet?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 30, 2015

"What's going on? Have they detected us yet?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 30, 2015

"I'm not sure . . . but something feels very wrong about the whole thing."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 30, 2015

"I'm not sure . . . but something feels very wrong about the whole thing."

Stormtrooper
August 30, 2015

la'qaar returned with the pack of wolfs "I think they're trying to trick us." la'qaar whispered.

by Stormtrooper
August 30, 2015

la'qaar returned with the pack of wolfs "I think they're trying to trick us." la'qaar whispered.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 30, 2015

Ranfire was frowning. "It's too hard to say what's going on right now."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 30, 2015

Ranfire was frowning. "It's too hard to say what's going on right now."

YolGoraagKaazah
August 30, 2015

"Let's hide under a covering, like a rock above us, there are too many we can't take them all."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 30, 2015

"Let's hide under a covering, like a rock above us, there are too many we can't take them all."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015

The Bloodriders walked passed them, "Shit, that was close." Gutire whispered to Ranfire.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015

The Bloodriders walked passed them, "Shit, that was close." Gutire whispered to Ranfire.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 1, 2015

Ranfire motioned for him to be quiet as she watched the group pass.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 1, 2015

Ranfire motioned for him to be quiet as she watched the group pass.

Stormtrooper
September 1, 2015

one of the wolfs started to growl, but la'qaar quited it with his animal contolling ability.

by Stormtrooper
September 1, 2015

one of the wolfs started to growl, but la'qaar quited it with his animal contolling ability.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015
sos iilah

one of the wolfs started to growl, but la'qaar quited it with his animal whispering ability. *all argonians have this natural ability*

(that's bosmer! Argonians can breathe in water forever, heal extra fast and they have resistence to disease, no animal whispering)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015
sos iilah

one of the wolfs started to growl, but la'qaar quited it with his animal whispering ability. *all argonians have this natural ability*

(that's bosmer! Argonians can breathe in water forever, heal extra fast and they have resistence to disease, no animal whispering)

Stormtrooper
September 1, 2015

(well, damn. i'm sorry, i just don't research on what the bosmer can do, or have seen them do anything special. so sorry if i get confused with who can do what. let me edit that post.)

by Stormtrooper
September 1, 2015

(well, damn. i'm sorry, i just don't research on what the bosmer can do, or have seen them do anything special. so sorry if i get confused with who can do what. let me edit that post.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015

(it's alright, everyone makes mistakes, but is he still gonna be able to control animals?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015

(it's alright, everyone makes mistakes, but is he still gonna be able to control animals?)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.