Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 8, 2015

Dereth frowned and studied him. "I'm scum now, huh?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 8, 2015

Dereth frowned and studied him. "I'm scum now, huh?"

Stormtrooper
September 8, 2015

la'saar used the chamelion link to camoflauge, then he traped dereth in an arm lock. la'saar then used the salamander link to warm his arm area up to leave a 1st degree burn on dereths neck. "told you to go fuck yourself, but you just didn't listen, did ya'?" la'saar scoffed.

by Stormtrooper
September 8, 2015

la'saar used the chamelion link to camoflauge, then he traped dereth in an arm lock. la'saar then used the salamander link to warm his arm area up to leave a 1st degree burn on dereths neck. "told you to go fuck yourself, but you just didn't listen, did ya'?" la'saar scoffed.

The Bug Stomper
September 8, 2015

Quickly, Paalus throws bombs at their feet. The bombs explode with a gas similar to tear gas. He pulls out container of his acid and pours them onto the roots, burning them off. Paalus retreated and didn't come back for another attack.

by The Bug Stomper
September 8, 2015

Quickly, Paalus throws bombs at their feet. The bombs explode with a gas similar to tear gas. He pulls out container of his acid and pours them onto the roots, burning them off. Paalus retreated and didn't come back for another attack.

Grolahmul
September 8, 2015

Name: Ko'Do'Kar

Race: Khajiit

Weapons/Magic:  Bound Bow and dagger, Elven Sword of Gleaning, Blade of Woe,  Frozen Misery (Dwarven Greatsword enchanted with Ice Damage.), the Wabbajack. >:)

Class: Druid/Battlemage

History: He was a student in the College of Winterhold, until the Dawn of Wrath destroyed it, trying to kill all the druid students. I took up the Green Pact when Y'ffre talked to me in my dreams, and I accepted.

by Grolahmul
September 8, 2015

Name: Ko'Do'Kar

Race: Khajiit

Weapons/Magic:  Bound Bow and dagger, Elven Sword of Gleaning, Blade of Woe,  Frozen Misery (Dwarven Greatsword enchanted with Ice Damage.), the Wabbajack. >:)

Class: Druid/Battlemage

History: He was a student in the College of Winterhold, until the Dawn of Wrath destroyed it, trying to kill all the druid students. I took up the Green Pact when Y'ffre talked to me in my dreams, and I accepted.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 9, 2015
Grolahmul

History: He was a student in the College of Winterhold, until the Dawn of Wrath destroyed it, trying to kill all the druid students. I was almost dead, but the Green Pact found me, restored me to what I am today. I now work gratefully in the Green Pact.

(Sorry, gotta lay down some lore here . . . the Green Pact isn't some kind of faction. It's the agreement between the god Y'ffre and the Bosmer. In exchange for giving Bosmer their shape and the ability to actually stay in one form, they live by the rules of this pact. Eat only meat, if you kill an enemy in battle you must consume them within three days, do not harm any of the plant life in Valenwood -also known as the Green. Yes, there are Bosmer known as "Green Pact Bosmer" This is becuase many modern Bosmer have begun to drift away from the Green Pact. Particularly the Meat Mandate part of it. So "Green Pact Bosmer" is just the term for the Bosmer that more strictly adhere to the Pact.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 9, 2015
Grolahmul

History: He was a student in the College of Winterhold, until the Dawn of Wrath destroyed it, trying to kill all the druid students. I was almost dead, but the Green Pact found me, restored me to what I am today. I now work gratefully in the Green Pact.

(Sorry, gotta lay down some lore here . . . the Green Pact isn't some kind of faction. It's the agreement between the god Y'ffre and the Bosmer. In exchange for giving Bosmer their shape and the ability to actually stay in one form, they live by the rules of this pact. Eat only meat, if you kill an enemy in battle you must consume them within three days, do not harm any of the plant life in Valenwood -also known as the Green. Yes, there are Bosmer known as "Green Pact Bosmer" This is becuase many modern Bosmer have begun to drift away from the Green Pact. Particularly the Meat Mandate part of it. So "Green Pact Bosmer" is just the term for the Bosmer that more strictly adhere to the Pact.)

VahloK
September 9, 2015
"Is it over? Damn! Nobody set my trap." *Throw a stick at his trap and a huge spick appears from the ground*
by VahloK
September 9, 2015
"Is it over? Damn! Nobody set my trap." *Throw a stick at his trap and a huge spick appears from the ground*

Lokonikah
September 9, 2015
(( So, I am new to this sight, and to Dovahzul... can I join in? ))
by Lokonikah
September 9, 2015
(( So, I am new to this sight, and to Dovahzul... can I join in? ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 9, 2015

(Just read the rules and stuff on the first page of the thread)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 9, 2015

(Just read the rules and stuff on the first page of the thread)

Lokonikah
September 9, 2015
(( No dovah-based RPs... can I be one? :) ))
by Lokonikah
September 9, 2015
(( No dovah-based RPs... can I be one? :) ))

YolGoraagKaazah
September 9, 2015

you can be a dovah

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 9, 2015

you can be a dovah

YolGoraagKaazah
September 9, 2015

you can be a dovah

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 9, 2015

you can be a dovah

Lokonikah
September 9, 2015

(( Noice! ))

A small, distant roaring is heard by the gathered group. Soon, it is heard again, louder this time. Before anybody knows it, a snow white dragon is flying overhead. He looks down at the group, before landing in the clearing, careful to not squish anyone.

"Fos los rotmindol dreh ko dii deylok? Zu'u lost nalkun tinvaak daar voth leyvah bronjun tol daar los feykro lost ni wah kos nau naal joor vothni dii wahlaan. Gelaar heinmaar!" He demands in the ancient tongue of the Dov, casting a glare with deep, electric blue eyes upon them.

by Lokonikah
September 9, 2015

(( Noice! ))

A small, distant roaring is heard by the gathered group. Soon, it is heard again, louder this time. Before anybody knows it, a snow white dragon is flying overhead. He looks down at the group, before landing in the clearing, careful to not squish anyone.

"Fos los rotmindol dreh ko dii deylok? Zu'u lost nalkun tinvaak daar voth leyvah bronjun tol daar los feykro lost ni wah kos nau naal joor vothni dii wahlaan. Gelaar heinmaar!" He demands in the ancient tongue of the Dov, casting a glare with deep, electric blue eyes upon them.

Lokonikah
September 9, 2015

(( Oh, and I am not the most active person in the world. Internet problems and all. ))

by Lokonikah
September 9, 2015

(( Oh, and I am not the most active person in the world. Internet problems and all. ))

Grolahmul
September 9, 2015

*I hear fighting, and run over too them, too late... of course... but I doo Arrive in time for the dragon's yelling.*

"Er, could you repeat that, please?" asked KDK, "Ko'Do'Kar doesn't speak dragon..."

by Grolahmul
September 9, 2015

*I hear fighting, and run over too them, too late... of course... but I doo Arrive in time for the dragon's yelling.*

"Er, could you repeat that, please?" asked KDK, "Ko'Do'Kar doesn't speak dragon..."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 9, 2015

"A Dragon!" Tholim turns into a hawk and flies towards it "Amazing, if only I had the power to morph into one!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 9, 2015

"A Dragon!" Tholim turns into a hawk and flies towards it "Amazing, if only I had the power to morph into one!"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.