Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Spyro
September 30, 2015

"No, wait, this is all a misunderstanding, I never knew what it was, you got to beleave me!" the dimplomat begged.

by Spyro
September 30, 2015

"No, wait, this is all a misunderstanding, I never knew what it was, you got to beleave me!" the dimplomat begged.

Mirkrilaar
September 30, 2015
The guard doesn't listen and opens the dresser.
by Mirkrilaar
September 30, 2015
The guard doesn't listen and opens the dresser.

Spyro
September 30, 2015

"On the left side of that draw, is one of our prized posetions, we have been sent to retreave it." the cloaked figure said.

by Spyro
September 30, 2015

"On the left side of that draw, is one of our prized posetions, we have been sent to retreave it." the cloaked figure said.

Mirkrilaar
September 30, 2015
He looks at the figure oddly. "Why was this here then?" He looks at the side of the drawer.
by Mirkrilaar
September 30, 2015
He looks at the figure oddly. "Why was this here then?" He looks at the side of the drawer.

Spyro
September 30, 2015

"It was stolen last week by a theif, we tracked it down to here yesterday. Our contact told us to kill who ever the theif is, and he has it."

by Spyro
September 30, 2015

"It was stolen last week by a theif, we tracked it down to here yesterday. Our contact told us to kill who ever the theif is, and he has it."

Mirkrilaar
September 30, 2015
The guard looks at the minotaur. "Is this true? Did you steal this?"
by Mirkrilaar
September 30, 2015
The guard looks at the minotaur. "Is this true? Did you steal this?"

Spyro
September 30, 2015

"No, I never stole anything in my life, I found it at the market." the dimplomat answered  "I said shut up, lies drip from your mouth!" The cloaked figure yelled at the dimplomat.

by Spyro
September 30, 2015

"No, I never stole anything in my life, I found it at the market." the dimplomat answered  "I said shut up, lies drip from your mouth!" The cloaked figure yelled at the dimplomat.

Mirkrilaar
September 30, 2015
They look at a unicorn guard. "Spell, now." He nods and casts a spell on the minotaur. The minotaur feels a strong urge to tell the truth. "Did you steal this?" He asks him again.
by Mirkrilaar
September 30, 2015
They look at a unicorn guard. "Spell, now." He nods and casts a spell on the minotaur. The minotaur feels a strong urge to tell the truth. "Did you steal this?" He asks him again.

Spyro
September 30, 2015

"I never did steal that thing, how many times do I have to tell you!" The dimplomat begged

by Spyro
September 30, 2015

"I never did steal that thing, how many times do I have to tell you!" The dimplomat begged

Mirkrilaar
September 30, 2015
He nods. "He didn't steal it. 'Lie Detector' spell.
by Mirkrilaar
September 30, 2015
He nods. "He didn't steal it. 'Lie Detector' spell.

Spyro
September 30, 2015

"Then how did this get in his possession?" the cloaked figure asked "I told you, I got it from the market." the dimplomat explained.

by Spyro
September 30, 2015

"Then how did this get in his possession?" the cloaked figure asked "I told you, I got it from the market." the dimplomat explained.

Mirkrilaar
September 30, 2015
The guard takes note. "Well first, you're under arrest for posession of a stolen item. We will deal with the item as well as you for trespassing and breaking and entering a royal building without authorization!"
by Mirkrilaar
September 30, 2015
The guard takes note. "Well first, you're under arrest for posession of a stolen item. We will deal with the item as well as you for trespassing and breaking and entering a royal building without authorization!"

Spyro
September 30, 2015

"If you do, our goddess will get you all." the cloaked figur said.

by Spyro
September 30, 2015

"If you do, our goddess will get you all." the cloaked figur said.

Mirkrilaar
September 30, 2015
He rolls his eyes. "Right....okay."
by Mirkrilaar
September 30, 2015
He rolls his eyes. "Right....okay."

Spyro
September 30, 2015

"Stay out of our way, and dimplomat, if I find you did steal that, not even Nightmare Moon will be able to give you the same torment" The  cloaked figure said geting ready to leave.

by Spyro
September 30, 2015

"Stay out of our way, and dimplomat, if I find you did steal that, not even Nightmare Moon will be able to give you the same torment" The  cloaked figure said geting ready to leave.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.