Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  82  83  84  85 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

"and I am very powerful, You do know that being the overseer of everything involves being very powerful" Explained Veyd

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

"and I am very powerful, You do know that being the overseer of everything involves being very powerful" Explained Veyd

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"Can we leave this wretched place? It's freezing out here, even with my furs."

"we must wait for Falin for we need the 3 of you because you have the remaining gods inside of you which is why I'm here to help you"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"Can we leave this wretched place? It's freezing out here, even with my furs."

"we must wait for Falin for we need the 3 of you because you have the remaining gods inside of you which is why I'm here to help you"

Emperor of Man
October 1, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

'I believe that is quite obvious.' Sauriil then chuckled, 'Of course the warriors cannot understand such things.'

by Emperor of Man
October 1, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

'I believe that is quite obvious.' Sauriil then chuckled, 'Of course the warriors cannot understand such things.'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

"Why you little." He pushes Sauriil.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

"Why you little." He pushes Sauriil.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"Hah you are very right Sauriil, I also am able to use the power of the void" said Veyd creating a ball of Black Fire in the palm of his skeletal ghostly hand and ball of soul fire in the other

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"Hah you are very right Sauriil, I also am able to use the power of the void" said Veyd creating a ball of Black Fire in the palm of his skeletal ghostly hand and ball of soul fire in the other

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

A large spectral hawk lands in the snow near where everyone is standing. Falin slides down from its back before it vanishes. "Oy, Makor! What's the deal with leaving me back at the camp?"

(I leave to play a game with a friend and we're five pages in already, wow)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

A large spectral hawk lands in the snow near where everyone is standing. Falin slides down from its back before it vanishes. "Oy, Makor! What's the deal with leaving me back at the camp?"

(I leave to play a game with a friend and we're five pages in already, wow)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

"Hah hah You mer are quite diffrent from the other races of Nirn, quite diffrent indeed" said Veyd

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

"Hah hah You mer are quite diffrent from the other races of Nirn, quite diffrent indeed" said Veyd

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

Falin looked at Veyd, slightly thrown off by the skeletal figure. "You must be the one Y'ffre spoke of..."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

Falin looked at Veyd, slightly thrown off by the skeletal figure. "You must be the one Y'ffre spoke of..."

Emperor of Man
October 1, 2015

'Falin, you're here. Good, we must hurry. Without the Gods, there will be almost nothing left.'

by Emperor of Man
October 1, 2015

'Falin, you're here. Good, we must hurry. Without the Gods, there will be almost nothing left.'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Makor laughs at Falin "You never were apart of this fellowship." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Makor laughs at Falin "You never were apart of this fellowship." 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

Falin gave Makor a mock offended look. "Never a part of your little group? Really?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

Falin gave Makor a mock offended look. "Never a part of your little group? Really?"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

"Just jesting." Makor gives Falin a guilty look (Dragon Wings is pretty cheesy)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

"Just jesting." Makor gives Falin a guilty look (Dragon Wings is pretty cheesy)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

Falin rolled her eyes and chuckled, "I will get back at your one of these days, just you wait."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 1, 2015

Falin rolled her eyes and chuckled, "I will get back at your one of these days, just you wait."

Emperor of Man
October 1, 2015

'Now isn't the time for jokes, we must hurry. Look.' Sauriil pointed at Whiterun. The people were rioting, and were being attacked by Bandits at the same time.

by Emperor of Man
October 1, 2015

'Now isn't the time for jokes, we must hurry. Look.' Sauriil pointed at Whiterun. The people were rioting, and were being attacked by Bandits at the same time.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.