Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Himdah do Deyra....

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  39  40  41  42 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM" Hadar sent a vvoid blast at the portal closing it and starting attacking the 3 vampires that got through before he closed the portal (no vamps just yet saviik just wait till the protagonist group is all together and actually leaves the city)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM" Hadar sent a vvoid blast at the portal closing it and starting attacking the 3 vampires that got through before he closed the portal (no vamps just yet saviik just wait till the protagonist group is all together and actually leaves the city)

dovah saviik
October 3, 2015

(k, let me know who the lead vamp is)

by dovah saviik
October 3, 2015

(k, let me know who the lead vamp is)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(this is what the VAMPIRE CASTLE looks like and the kingdom city of the vampires looks like THIS just so you know :) but at the moment the protagonist group is way on the other side of the island in a bar because we are still waiting for the protagonist group to agree and meet each other)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(this is what the VAMPIRE CASTLE looks like and the kingdom city of the vampires looks like THIS just so you know :) but at the moment the protagonist group is way on the other side of the island in a bar because we are still waiting for the protagonist group to agree and meet each other)

Vultuzmaar
October 3, 2015

(are we just voiding that whole incident?)

by Vultuzmaar
October 3, 2015

(are we just voiding that whole incident?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(ya I guess) "well that takes care of that menace...say do you all want to help me, there is a great evil arising and must be stopped but I nearly died trying to do it alone...This needs to be stopped so if any of you want to help me..." he looked at everyone waiting to see what there answer was

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(ya I guess) "well that takes care of that menace...say do you all want to help me, there is a great evil arising and must be stopped but I nearly died trying to do it alone...This needs to be stopped so if any of you want to help me..." he looked at everyone waiting to see what there answer was

Grolahmul
October 3, 2015

"Hey, Makor," said Gold, "Long time, no see. When'd you get here?"

by Grolahmul
October 3, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Grolahmul

"Gold!" Makor slaps his back "I go here everyday, drink till I can't piss straight!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Grolahmul

"Gold!" Makor slaps his back "I go here everyday, drink till I can't piss straight!" 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"haha same as always Makor." said Hadar there was laughter in his voice "let us discuss what we're all going to do over a some mead" said Hadar sitting down

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"haha same as always Makor." said Hadar there was laughter in his voice "let us discuss what we're all going to do over a some mead" said Hadar sitting down

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin quietly growled, walking along the wall. "I'm not going to get anything done out here. There aren't any groups gathering anything outside in this place." She stopped, familiar scents were carried on the wind. So I'm not alone? She lept from the wall onto a rooftop and looked around.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin quietly growled, walking along the wall. "I'm not going to get anything done out here. There aren't any groups gathering anything outside in this place." She stopped, familiar scents were carried on the wind. So I'm not alone? She lept from the wall onto a rooftop and looked around.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(were all in a bar and you guys can all know each other as immortals)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I'm well aware of what's going on. I've been keeping up. But in her intro a few pages back, she began her search outside. So she's still out there.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I'm well aware of what's going on. I've been keeping up. But in her intro a few pages back, she began her search outside. So she's still out there.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(oh right sorry :/ do continue :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(oh right sorry :/ do continue :)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Ignoring the surprised stares, Falin focused on the scents, trying to identify them. 'Makor? How'd you end up here?'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Ignoring the surprised stares, Falin focused on the scents, trying to identify them. 'Makor? How'd you end up here?'

Vultuzmaar
October 3, 2015

*Maramis was slumped over a table, passed out*

by Vultuzmaar
October 3, 2015

*Maramis was slumped over a table, passed out*

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.