Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Custom Magic

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11  12 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
November 16, 2015

Vampires are a type of Demon. It does require blood, which Vampires use.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 16, 2015

Vampires are a type of Demon. It does require blood, which Vampires use.

Emperor of Man
November 16, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

It wouldn't fit under vampire magic, more like a kind of demonic fire or something :\

Blood magic is not vampiric magic. It is different.

by Emperor of Man
November 16, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

It wouldn't fit under vampire magic, more like a kind of demonic fire or something :\

Blood magic is not vampiric magic. It is different.

Emperor of Man
November 16, 2015

Blood Summoning (A powerful ritual allowing communication with the spirit of the deceased, without defiling the body)

by Emperor of Man
November 16, 2015

Blood Summoning (A powerful ritual allowing communication with the spirit of the deceased, without defiling the body)

Mirahdobrom
November 23, 2015

A spell that when cast normally, takes on a shape like dragon's wings and is a self sustained shield that will wrap around to protect, flap to deflect (perhaps back at person who performed attack), gains power by bsorbing any magic that hits it that is not deflected, lasts at least one day, depending on power of caster, but demands very high amounts of one's energy to cast. However, when cast with the Dragon Aspect shout, Mul Qah Diiv if I remember correctly, costs very little energy and enables one to fly. This spell would be Jaarilviing, Shield-wing, and would either be in the alteration or restoration skill. Master level, but due to draconic origin, is more of an aprentice spell to Dragonborns.

by Mirahdobrom
November 23, 2015

A spell that when cast normally, takes on a shape like dragon's wings and is a self sustained shield that will wrap around to protect, flap to deflect (perhaps back at person who performed attack), gains power by bsorbing any magic that hits it that is not deflected, lasts at least one day, depending on power of caster, but demands very high amounts of one's energy to cast. However, when cast with the Dragon Aspect shout, Mul Qah Diiv if I remember correctly, costs very little energy and enables one to fly. This spell would be Jaarilviing, Shield-wing, and would either be in the alteration or restoration skill. Master level, but due to draconic origin, is more of an aprentice spell to Dragonborns.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 23, 2015

That's already a mod for Skyrim.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 23, 2015

That's already a mod for Skyrim.

Buck
November 24, 2015

I have an idea for a spell called "Mother earth" It lets you create a thicket of brambles to block enemies and stagger them.

by Buck
November 24, 2015

I have an idea for a spell called "Mother earth" It lets you create a thicket of brambles to block enemies and stagger them.

Emperor of Man
November 24, 2015
Buck

I like that one. Perhaps it should be a spell of Y'frre.

by Emperor of Man
November 24, 2015
Buck

Buck
November 26, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Y'frre?

by Buck
November 26, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Y'frre?

Buck
November 26, 2015

I also thought of one called "dreamer". It lets you see where you can attack and make a chain reaction.

by Buck
November 26, 2015

I also thought of one called "dreamer". It lets you see where you can attack and make a chain reaction.

Buck
November 26, 2015

This one would be a power called "transfer". it would let you use oter bodies to power a chain and you can warp to the other side of an army using other creatures.  

by Buck
November 26, 2015

This one would be a power called "transfer". it would let you use oter bodies to power a chain and you can warp to the other side of an army using other creatures.  

Emperor of Man
November 26, 2015
Buck

Y'frre?

Y'ffre, the God of the Bosmer. Keeper of the Green Pact. Heavily nature based.

by Emperor of Man
November 26, 2015
Buck

Y'frre?

Y'ffre, the God of the Bosmer. Keeper of the Green Pact. Heavily nature based.

Buck
December 8, 2015

Cool.

by Buck
December 8, 2015

Cool.

PhoenixAngel
December 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

how about shape-shifting

Yes! Shapeshifting is AWESOME! Druids are, too! Shapeshifters and stormcasters.

by PhoenixAngel
December 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

how about shape-shifting

Yes! Shapeshifting is AWESOME! Druids are, too! Shapeshifters and stormcasters.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 8, 2015

=D

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 8, 2015

=D

Buck
December 15, 2015

Nice pic yol.

by Buck
December 15, 2015

Nice pic yol.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11  12 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.