A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

stormcloaks or imperials?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

GodofGames2468
September 24, 2015
dovahrah

i prefer stormcloaks do to the fact it is a longer quest and stormcloaks are fighting for what they believe in.

indeed

by GodofGames2468
September 24, 2015
dovahrah

i prefer stormcloaks do to the fact it is a longer quest and stormcloaks are fighting for what they believe in.

indeed

Spyro
September 29, 2015

Personaly, I would have to go with the Imperials because the StormCloaks are racist with my Argonian character on every turn I make. The Imperials only flaw I see is that the Altimur Altmer removed the worship of Talos, but that is the only problem I can find, now if the StormCloaks weren't raicest, then I would side with the StormCloaks. The StormCloaks are trying to do what is right, but are going thru it the wrong way. Also I am sorry if any of you don't like my opinion, but it's my opinion.

by Spyro
September 29, 2015

Personaly, I would have to go with the Imperials because the StormCloaks are racist with my Argonian character on every turn I make. The Imperials only flaw I see is that the Altimur Altmer removed the worship of Talos, but that is the only problem I can find, now if the StormCloaks weren't raicest, then I would side with the StormCloaks. The StormCloaks are trying to do what is right, but are going thru it the wrong way. Also I am sorry if any of you don't like my opinion, but it's my opinion.

GodofGames2468
September 30, 2015
Spyro

The Empire are arresting anyone who worships Talos and allows The Dominion to kill anyone who worships Talos. plus, the Empire refuses to give trials to criminals. for example u and the horse thief. they just pretend ur a stormcloak and sentence u both to death even though the thief stole a horse and u tried to cross the border

by GodofGames2468
September 30, 2015
Spyro

The Empire are arresting anyone who worships Talos and allows The Dominion to kill anyone who worships Talos. plus, the Empire refuses to give trials to criminals. for example u and the horse thief. they just pretend ur a stormcloak and sentence u both to death even though the thief stole a horse and u tried to cross the border

CharlestheDisciple
October 4, 2015

I prefer the imperials because of their order and armor and how they are more accepting of all races than the stormcloaks. Yes the empire failed to end the war themselves but in the end they need to build back strength and the war the stormcloaks caused has only weakened skyrim and the empire, making it easier for the Thalmor to possibly take over.

by CharlestheDisciple
October 4, 2015

I prefer the imperials because of their order and armor and how they are more accepting of all races than the stormcloaks. Yes the empire failed to end the war themselves but in the end they need to build back strength and the war the stormcloaks caused has only weakened skyrim and the empire, making it easier for the Thalmor to possibly take over.

Spyro
November 22, 2015
GodofGames2468

While that is ture, the Stormcloaks are racist to my character for not being a nord, and Ulfric only cares for two things, himself and nords. zero equality, and the Dominion is forcing this to happen, while the empire is rebulding so they can take the Dominion down. this is why I suport the Empior.

by Spyro
November 22, 2015
GodofGames2468

While that is ture, the Stormcloaks are racist to my character for not being a nord, and Ulfric only cares for two things, himself and nords. zero equality, and the Dominion is forcing this to happen, while the empire is rebulding so they can take the Dominion down. this is why I suport the Empior.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 22, 2015

(At first I said I wouldn't take a side, now I came to my senses, I'm going to put what I put for the other one now)

The Empire: 

The Imperials and the Stormcloaks are united in their desire to make Talos worship a right of every Nord, but the Stormcloaks refuse to admit it. The Imperials only agreed to the ban (that they only rarely or never enforce — only the Thalmor enforce it) as a bargaining chip to end the war with the Elves.

The Stormcloaks are a cluster of poorly organized lay-abouts, who just sit about and moan about how they can’t worship Talos out in the open like they used to, with the Thalmor roaming the neighborhood. However, instead of attacking the Thalmor directly — which are far fewer in number and are essentially there only because the Imperials have a treaty to let them in.. the Stormcloaks decide to attack the Imperials of their own blood. WHY?

Can’t you see that the Imperials are surely using this treaty as a strategy against the Thalmor, to let them in, and then suddenly make the strike? They can’t contact their Elven brethren when they’re way out in Riften or someplace, so that would be a prime opportunity to commit a fatal blow, an “Order 66” as it were, against the Elves while their backs are turned believing themselves to be in security from attack, when instead the Imperials are simply sharpening their swords and lacing them with Drain Magicka poisons. The Stormcloaks are totally messing up the plan.

The best plan, if the Stormcloaks could actually think for a second, unlike the meat-head Ah-nord stereotypes they appear to be, is to become an Imperial, rise up through the ranks, and then sucker-punch the Thalmor with a surprise attack that will shatter their foothold and turn the tide widely into Nord favor. The Stormcloaks should be in support of Imperial efforts, not hampering it with their incessant whining and poorly-organized attacks that only strengthen the Thalmor advantage!

The Imperials, to use a metaphor, are becoming employees of the Thalmor, but using the money earned from it to buy a poison dagger to stab the Thalmor as they drift off to sleep in the big cushy office chair, believing they’re in safety and power..

(I think I've proved my point >:) But I'm still an Orc.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 22, 2015

(At first I said I wouldn't take a side, now I came to my senses, I'm going to put what I put for the other one now)

The Empire: 

The Imperials and the Stormcloaks are united in their desire to make Talos worship a right of every Nord, but the Stormcloaks refuse to admit it. The Imperials only agreed to the ban (that they only rarely or never enforce — only the Thalmor enforce it) as a bargaining chip to end the war with the Elves.

The Stormcloaks are a cluster of poorly organized lay-abouts, who just sit about and moan about how they can’t worship Talos out in the open like they used to, with the Thalmor roaming the neighborhood. However, instead of attacking the Thalmor directly — which are far fewer in number and are essentially there only because the Imperials have a treaty to let them in.. the Stormcloaks decide to attack the Imperials of their own blood. WHY?

Can’t you see that the Imperials are surely using this treaty as a strategy against the Thalmor, to let them in, and then suddenly make the strike? They can’t contact their Elven brethren when they’re way out in Riften or someplace, so that would be a prime opportunity to commit a fatal blow, an “Order 66” as it were, against the Elves while their backs are turned believing themselves to be in security from attack, when instead the Imperials are simply sharpening their swords and lacing them with Drain Magicka poisons. The Stormcloaks are totally messing up the plan.

The best plan, if the Stormcloaks could actually think for a second, unlike the meat-head Ah-nord stereotypes they appear to be, is to become an Imperial, rise up through the ranks, and then sucker-punch the Thalmor with a surprise attack that will shatter their foothold and turn the tide widely into Nord favor. The Stormcloaks should be in support of Imperial efforts, not hampering it with their incessant whining and poorly-organized attacks that only strengthen the Thalmor advantage!

The Imperials, to use a metaphor, are becoming employees of the Thalmor, but using the money earned from it to buy a poison dagger to stab the Thalmor as they drift off to sleep in the big cushy office chair, believing they’re in safety and power..

(I think I've proved my point >:) But I'm still an Orc.)

Rocko324
November 25, 2015

This question drives many to a breaking point, as difficult and complicated the question is both the Strom Cloaks, and the Imperials both want what is best fro Skyrim and it's people, along with land. The Stromcloaks want the belief of Talos to be throughout Skyrim in which case the Imperials do not, along with the Thalmor. It is basically a Civil war for which religion should be worshipped, so basically, it depends on what religion you believe in. it is a very hard question to answer. I for one am with the Stormcloaks. They want the people to believe what they want, along with Talos. The Empire just wants land, and their own belifs to be believed. If that makes sence.

by Rocko324
November 25, 2015

This question drives many to a breaking point, as difficult and complicated the question is both the Strom Cloaks, and the Imperials both want what is best fro Skyrim and it's people, along with land. The Stromcloaks want the belief of Talos to be throughout Skyrim in which case the Imperials do not, along with the Thalmor. It is basically a Civil war for which religion should be worshipped, so basically, it depends on what religion you believe in. it is a very hard question to answer. I for one am with the Stormcloaks. They want the people to believe what they want, along with Talos. The Empire just wants land, and their own belifs to be believed. If that makes sence.

GodofGames2468
December 3, 2015
Spyro

The Empire had 25 years to rebuild themselves. I dont care if Ulfric is doing it for himself or if he truly cares for his people, I dont want everyone be controlled by a puppet empire. everyone is forced to either do wat the Dominion and Empire says, or they can die an unjust death. the stormcloaks wont stand for it either. I choose freedom over tyranny

by GodofGames2468
December 3, 2015
Spyro

The Empire had 25 years to rebuild themselves. I dont care if Ulfric is doing it for himself or if he truly cares for his people, I dont want everyone be controlled by a puppet empire. everyone is forced to either do wat the Dominion and Empire says, or they can die an unjust death. the stormcloaks wont stand for it either. I choose freedom over tyranny

Raxvulnax
December 3, 2015
I wish I could just get Tullius and Ulfric together so we could just discuss what each side is fighting for. Tell them that they both want to truly rule Skyrim and worship Talos. The Thalmor are the real enemy. If both sides stopped engaging each other, they could join forces, and easily defeat the Thalmor. Those stupid elves are weak compared to all of the people in Skyrim. I sadly joined the stormcloaks because I didn't really think about my choice. What influenced me the most is that the imperials tried to behead me. If it wasn't for Alduin, there would be no dragonborn. I just hate the stormcloaks racism but I also hate how mean the imperials are. And the stormcloaks are super immature if you think about it. They aren't allowed to worship Talos, so they decide to start a civil war that cripples the region. To put it simple, you wouldn't kill your mom/dad because they said you weren't allowed to go to a movie. The stormcloaks need to grow up.
by Raxvulnax
December 3, 2015
I wish I could just get Tullius and Ulfric together so we could just discuss what each side is fighting for. Tell them that they both want to truly rule Skyrim and worship Talos. The Thalmor are the real enemy. If both sides stopped engaging each other, they could join forces, and easily defeat the Thalmor. Those stupid elves are weak compared to all of the people in Skyrim. I sadly joined the stormcloaks because I didn't really think about my choice. What influenced me the most is that the imperials tried to behead me. If it wasn't for Alduin, there would be no dragonborn. I just hate the stormcloaks racism but I also hate how mean the imperials are. And the stormcloaks are super immature if you think about it. They aren't allowed to worship Talos, so they decide to start a civil war that cripples the region. To put it simple, you wouldn't kill your mom/dad because they said you weren't allowed to go to a movie. The stormcloaks need to grow up.

Emperor of Man
December 5, 2015
Vokunahvulon

Well, religion is important to many people. Banning a faith is incredibly cruel, and racism is merely freedom of opinion. If the government banned my religion, I would do the same thing the Stormcloaks are.

But on a seperate note, I hate both. Foolish humans. Hail Thalmor! The Thalmor are great since they are masterminds in the back corner just secretly controlling everything, causing chaos to take back Skyrim (Skyrim once belonged to the Elves before the Nords stole it from them). So, their cause is to take back one of their homes. That and I would be a part of the Thalmor because causing Chaos between to warring factions is hilarious. So petty.

by Emperor of Man
December 5, 2015
Vokunahvulon

Well, religion is important to many people. Banning a faith is incredibly cruel, and racism is merely freedom of opinion. If the government banned my religion, I would do the same thing the Stormcloaks are.

But on a seperate note, I hate both. Foolish humans. Hail Thalmor! The Thalmor are great since they are masterminds in the back corner just secretly controlling everything, causing chaos to take back Skyrim (Skyrim once belonged to the Elves before the Nords stole it from them). So, their cause is to take back one of their homes. That and I would be a part of the Thalmor because causing Chaos between to warring factions is hilarious. So petty.

Duryoljot
December 7, 2015

The Empire is doing their best to counter the Elves. They are mankind's best hope to combat the Aldmeri Dominion. The Stormcloaks are simple minded terrorists.

However, the Empire is corrupted. If someone who, unlike Ulfric, was competent enough to assist the Empire to combat the Thalmor espionage, then man might stand a better chance unified against the Elven threat.

by Duryoljot
December 7, 2015

The Empire is doing their best to counter the Elves. They are mankind's best hope to combat the Aldmeri Dominion. The Stormcloaks are simple minded terrorists.

However, the Empire is corrupted. If someone who, unlike Ulfric, was competent enough to assist the Empire to combat the Thalmor espionage, then man might stand a better chance unified against the Elven threat.

Emperor of Man
December 7, 2015
Yolos Vith

*freedom fighters

Not terrorists.

Though Ulfric is the only arse (along with a few others, of course). I just like the Thalmor because causing chaos is fun.

by Emperor of Man
December 7, 2015
Yolos Vith

*freedom fighters

Not terrorists.

Though Ulfric is the only arse (along with a few others, of course). I just like the Thalmor because causing chaos is fun.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 8, 2015

The Thalmor are essentially the KKK of TES. Their cause is good but they're just a bunch of racist pieces of **** that deserve to be brutally murdered.

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 8, 2015

The Thalmor are essentially the KKK of TES. Their cause is good but they're just a bunch of racist pieces of **** that deserve to be brutally murdered.

Emperor of Man
December 9, 2015

Racism = Freedom of opinion

by Emperor of Man
December 9, 2015

Racism = Freedom of opinion

GodofGames2468
December 9, 2015
StrunLokSingh

the Kingdom of Skyrim (Stormcloaks) are known to have the best soldiers. Nords were born to be warriors. Once there is peace between the Kingdom of Skyrim and the Tamriel Empire, they will attack the Aldmeri Dominion and free the planet from their evil

by GodofGames2468
December 9, 2015
StrunLokSingh

the Kingdom of Skyrim (Stormcloaks) are known to have the best soldiers. Nords were born to be warriors. Once there is peace between the Kingdom of Skyrim and the Tamriel Empire, they will attack the Aldmeri Dominion and free the planet from their evil

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.