captainnate
October 21, 2015
(I am totally lost)
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
(I am totally lost)

Grolahmul
October 21, 2015

"How did you know my name?" asked Falaril, "And who is Yun?" (That was directed to Zii, BTW.)

by Grolahmul
October 21, 2015

"How did you know my name?" asked Falaril, "And who is Yun?" (That was directed to Zii, BTW.)

Grolahmul
October 21, 2015
captainnate
(I am totally lost)

(Just read the RP up to this point.)

by Grolahmul
October 21, 2015
captainnate
(I am totally lost)

(Just read the RP up to this point.)

captainnate
October 21, 2015
(Ok, I'm going to make it were I just arrived)
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
(Ok, I'm going to make it were I just arrived)

captainnate
October 21, 2015
*I am walking up the road and see a young girl cover in blood and a man talking to her* "Headmaster?" I walk closer and see a man helping a scared girl "Is this the Academy?"
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
*I am walking up the road and see a young girl cover in blood and a man talking to her* "Headmaster?" I walk closer and see a man helping a scared girl "Is this the Academy?"

The Bug Stomper
October 21, 2015

"I don't know you. Yun!" Zii was sobbing. "So hungry..."

by The Bug Stomper
October 21, 2015

"I don't know you. Yun!" Zii was sobbing. "So hungry..."

captainnate
October 21, 2015
*Gives her bread* "always be prepared" does small laughter to lighten the mood, doesn't work "Are you ok? Who are you? Is this the Academy?
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
*Gives her bread* "always be prepared" does small laughter to lighten the mood, doesn't work "Are you ok? Who are you? Is this the Academy?

Grolahmul
October 21, 2015

"I'm sure of it," replied Falaril, "What other b-b-building is this big? Oh, r-r-right. My name is F-f-falaril Chaeus. Mind m-m-my stutter. I m-meant t-to say Falaril Chaeus."

(How did you give Zii the bread? Telekinesis? She's climbing the building.)

by Grolahmul
October 21, 2015

"I'm sure of it," replied Falaril, "What other b-b-building is this big? Oh, r-r-right. My name is F-f-falaril Chaeus. Mind m-m-my stutter. I m-meant t-to say Falaril Chaeus."

(How did you give Zii the bread? Telekinesis? She's climbing the building.)

captainnate
October 21, 2015
(Lol, we're mages bro, levitation) "Hi I'm the lizard everyone calls me that, they says it so much I can't remember my own name, just call me lizard" *looks shocked, looks behind and smells something dangerous* "I'll go inside, it's not safe for me out here, wish you luck with Her, what's her name?"
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
(Lol, we're mages bro, levitation) "Hi I'm the lizard everyone calls me that, they says it so much I can't remember my own name, just call me lizard" *looks shocked, looks behind and smells something dangerous* "I'll go inside, it's not safe for me out here, wish you luck with Her, what's her name?"

Grolahmul
October 21, 2015

"N-n-no clue," said Falaril, "Wh-wh-what's your n-n-name, kid?"

(Screw it. I'm not calling your char "Lizard.")

"Als-so," said Falaril, "I c-can read memories, sort of. Your n-name is Talen-Maht Permesh. I'll j-just call you Talen, if that is ok-k-kay with you."

by Grolahmul
October 21, 2015

"N-n-no clue," said Falaril, "Wh-wh-what's your n-n-name, kid?"

(Screw it. I'm not calling your char "Lizard.")

"Als-so," said Falaril, "I c-can read memories, sort of. Your n-name is Talen-Maht Permesh. I'll j-just call you Talen, if that is ok-k-kay with you."

captainnate
October 21, 2015
"Um....." thinks hard (lol, can't remeber, have to check the other pages XD)
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
"Um....." thinks hard (lol, can't remeber, have to check the other pages XD)

captainnate
October 21, 2015
"my name is Talen-Maht Permesh, first name is Talen-Maht, or call me, Lizard, I have to go insude, it's not safe for me out here" *Dangerous smell gets stronger*
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
"my name is Talen-Maht Permesh, first name is Talen-Maht, or call me, Lizard, I have to go insude, it's not safe for me out here" *Dangerous smell gets stronger*

Grolahmul
October 21, 2015
captainnate

(I sort of divined his name. You said he didn't remember it. The question "what's your name?" was directed to Zii.)

by Grolahmul
October 21, 2015
captainnate

(I sort of divined his name. You said he didn't remember it. The question "what's your name?" was directed to Zii.)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.