A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  14  15  16 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
epic AKH

"What am I to eat?" Zii never experienced luxury before.

"Whatever you like just ask the cooks, I have some matters I need to attend to so summon me when you're ready" Draconus walked out of the dining hall

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
epic AKH

"What am I to eat?" Zii never experienced luxury before.

"Whatever you like just ask the cooks, I have some matters I need to attend to so summon me when you're ready" Draconus walked out of the dining hall

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

She watched him for a moment before looking back to the papers on the table. Wonder if he's with the academy. Shaking her head, she took another drink of her wine.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

She watched him for a moment before looking back to the papers on the table. Wonder if he's with the academy. Shaking her head, she took another drink of her wine.

The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

What's a cook? Zii saw some people nearby eyeing her. Maybe they are.

Zii approached them and asked, "Excuse me. Are you a cook?" The man blinked. "Yes. Yes, I am. Who are you?"

"My name is Nahgahzii. I'm going to be a student here. Draconus just said I could eat something here."

"Well, what would you like?"

"...I don't know."

"Er...we have beef stew. And some sweet rolls afterwards?"

"...I...don't know."

"You know what? I'm getting you beef stew. Guys, get it ready!"

by The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

What's a cook? Zii saw some people nearby eyeing her. Maybe they are.

Zii approached them and asked, "Excuse me. Are you a cook?" The man blinked. "Yes. Yes, I am. Who are you?"

"My name is Nahgahzii. I'm going to be a student here. Draconus just said I could eat something here."

"Well, what would you like?"

"...I don't know."

"Er...we have beef stew. And some sweet rolls afterwards?"

"...I...don't know."

"You know what? I'm getting you beef stew. Guys, get it ready!"

Kronvullok
October 26, 2015

(My character is still outside the academy in the pouring rain and he doesn't want to be there anymore.)

"Helloooo?"

by Kronvullok
October 26, 2015

(My character is still outside the academy in the pouring rain and he doesn't want to be there anymore.)

"Helloooo?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

One of the prefessors open the doors (it was a middle aged female) "Goodness child! Get inside before you get soaked"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

One of the prefessors open the doors (it was a middle aged female) "Goodness child! Get inside before you get soaked"

Kronvullok
October 26, 2015

Child?

"Thank you, ma'am. Is there someplace I can rest when I get inside?"

by Kronvullok
October 26, 2015

Child?

"Thank you, ma'am. Is there someplace I can rest when I get inside?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

"Yes go to draconus's office....it should be up the stairway, it will take quite a while to get there but best get going"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

"Yes go to draconus's office....it should be up the stairway, it will take quite a while to get there but best get going"

Kronvullok
October 26, 2015

"Thanks again."

I walk up the staircase.

by Kronvullok
October 26, 2015

"Thanks again."

I walk up the staircase.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

Letting out a quiet, frustrated growl, Ranfire rubbed her eyes. Maybe I'm just tired . . . I don't even know anymore. She listened to the beating of rain on the roof.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

Letting out a quiet, frustrated growl, Ranfire rubbed her eyes. Maybe I'm just tired . . . I don't even know anymore. She listened to the beating of rain on the roof.

Grolahmul
October 27, 2015

(Are our secondary characters, like Falaril and Ranfire, characters from Immortals of anorher demension?)

by Grolahmul
October 27, 2015

(Are our secondary characters, like Falaril and Ranfire, characters from Immortals of anorher demension?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(We're not in another dimension we're in the normal dimension, all of the immortal stuff has already happened or is currently happening, that's not up for me to decide but whatever)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(We're not in another dimension we're in the normal dimension, all of the immortal stuff has already happened or is currently happening, that's not up for me to decide but whatever)

The Bug Stomper
October 27, 2015

After a nice, big meal, Zii found her way up the stairs.

by The Bug Stomper
October 27, 2015

After a nice, big meal, Zii found her way up the stairs.

Lokonikah
October 27, 2015

As one of the barmaids, this one clothed in tavern clothing, sauntered over to him And sat down next to him. He smirks underneath his hood, launching into a conversation with her. After a few minutes of speaking, she stands and moves to the stairs with Maximus in tow. It seems Maximus has found tonight's distraction, made obvious when they both enter a room and lock the door.

by Lokonikah
October 27, 2015

As one of the barmaids, this one clothed in tavern clothing, sauntered over to him And sat down next to him. He smirks underneath his hood, launching into a conversation with her. After a few minutes of speaking, she stands and moves to the stairs with Maximus in tow. It seems Maximus has found tonight's distraction, made obvious when they both enter a room and lock the door.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

She watched them leave before shaking her head. Standing, she finished her wine before moving over to the barkeep helmet in hand. "Any rooms left?"

"Aye, just one left actually. Ten Septims and it's yours for the night."

The clatter of gold coins on the counter served as her response.

"Up the stairs, last door on the left." He said, gathering the coins.

Ranfire was already moving towards the stairs, "Thanks." Climbing the stairs, she ignored the sounds coming from the mercenarries room before slipping into her own. The room was simple, a bed, desk, chair, and a small chest to stow your things while you rested. Closing and locking the door, she let out a quiet sigh. Just wait out the rain and leave at dawn. They better not make me run all sorts of errands and waste my time. She stowed her bag in the chest along with her robes and armor before crawling into bed. Didn't realize I was so tired . . . It didn't take long for her to drift off into sleep.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

She watched them leave before shaking her head. Standing, she finished her wine before moving over to the barkeep helmet in hand. "Any rooms left?"

"Aye, just one left actually. Ten Septims and it's yours for the night."

The clatter of gold coins on the counter served as her response.

"Up the stairs, last door on the left." He said, gathering the coins.

Ranfire was already moving towards the stairs, "Thanks." Climbing the stairs, she ignored the sounds coming from the mercenarries room before slipping into her own. The room was simple, a bed, desk, chair, and a small chest to stow your things while you rested. Closing and locking the door, she let out a quiet sigh. Just wait out the rain and leave at dawn. They better not make me run all sorts of errands and waste my time. She stowed her bag in the chest along with her robes and armor before crawling into bed. Didn't realize I was so tired . . . It didn't take long for her to drift off into sleep.

Lokonikah
October 27, 2015
Lokonikah

(( It did it for the lulz, and 'cause I didn't know what else to do :P ))

by Lokonikah
October 27, 2015
Lokonikah

(( It did it for the lulz, and 'cause I didn't know what else to do :P ))

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.