Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Elder Scrolls VII: Alien

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  18  19  20  21 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"Quiet old man! You none of what you speak other than the words you babble on about"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"Quiet old man! You none of what you speak other than the words you babble on about"

The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

The old man's smile turned to a neutral face. "You want to see the Damnation?! Observe!"

He aimed the gem at one of the guards. The gem glowed immensely, and the guard started shaking. Once he stopped, he drew his sword and walked towards another guard.

"What-what are you--ARGH!!" The influenced guard impaled the other guard.

The gem stopped screaming. The guard came to and immediately saw what he had done. "No! No!" 

"Madness and suffering will rule the world!!"

(The RP is now paused.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

The old man's smile turned to a neutral face. "You want to see the Damnation?! Observe!"

He aimed the gem at one of the guards. The gem glowed immensely, and the guard started shaking. Once he stopped, he drew his sword and walked towards another guard.

"What-what are you--ARGH!!" The influenced guard impaled the other guard.

The gem stopped screaming. The guard came to and immediately saw what he had done. "No! No!" 

"Madness and suffering will rule the world!!"

(The RP is now paused.)

The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

(The Rp is unpaused.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

(The Rp is unpaused.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015
Hadar summoned his chain and held it he the shouted
STRUN B4 QO

A large storm appeared "You think you know madness and suffering?! Give me this gem or I shall have your head and bring it the daedra!"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

STRUN B4 QO

A large storm appeared "You think you know madness and suffering?! Give me this gem or I shall have your head and bring it the daedra!"

The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

"The Daedra are my slaves! Remember me as Vorohah!" The gem shined white then orange.

The skies turned to fire. The storm clouds ignited, and meteors fell to the ground. The spectators ran in panick.

"Maybe, just maybe, we'll meet again." He teleported away.

"Who was that?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

"The Daedra are my slaves! Remember me as Vorohah!" The gem shined white then orange.

The skies turned to fire. The storm clouds ignited, and meteors fell to the ground. The spectators ran in panick.

"Maybe, just maybe, we'll meet again." He teleported away.

"Who was that?"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz
STRUN B4 QO

(Actually, 6'10 is only three inches taller than an average Orc so...)

Makor looks up "Another Dovahkiin?"

STRUN BA QO
It stops the storm, due to his power of his Thuum (He is Dovahkiin, and Sauriil gave Makor tattoos that increases his power of the Thuum)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz
STRUN B4 QO

STRUN BA QO
It stops the storm, due to his power of his Thuum (He is Dovahkiin, and Sauriil gave Makor tattoos that increases his power of the Thuum)

The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

"No. Dragonborn don't use those gems. Right?" He looked to his left to see who asked the question.

"Makor! How are you doing?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

"No. Dragonborn don't use those gems. Right?" He looked to his left to see who asked the question.

"Makor! How are you doing?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"I am no dovahkiin" said Hadar dispersing his chains

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"I am no dovahkiin" said Hadar dispersing his chains

Grolahmul
October 25, 2015

(Is it okay If I have forms? you know, Yol, like in Himdah Do Deyra? If not)

Gol'diir, the Angel, Servant of Palutena one from nate's Camp Point RP.

by Grolahmul
October 25, 2015

(Is it okay If I have forms? you know, Yol, like in Himdah Do Deyra? If not)

Gol'diir, the Angel, Servant of Palutena one from nate's Camp Point RP.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

STRUN BA QO

(Alternate Hadar uses Dark Shouts, Void shouts, Normal shouts, and Draconic shouts >:)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

STRUN BA QO

(Alternate Hadar uses Dark Shouts, Void shouts, Normal shouts, and Draconic shouts >:)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Grolahmul

(Is it okay If I have forms? you know, Yol, like in Himdah Do Deyra)

(Yeah, I guess) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Grolahmul

(Is it okay If I have forms? you know, Yol, like in Himdah Do Deyra)

(Yeah, I guess) 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Draconic?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Draconic?) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(My older brother has been giving me ideas on Draconic types of shouts, weapons, and armor. But I like void better)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(My older brother has been giving me ideas on Draconic types of shouts, weapons, and armor. But I like void better)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(What the hell is "Draconic", dragon?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(What the hell is "Draconic", dragon?) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(I don't know how to explain it as good as my brother, he's the one who came up with the idea. The only draconic things I use is the Draconic Void chains that Alternate Hadar uses, and the Draconic bloodfire breath shout)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(I don't know how to explain it as good as my brother, he's the one who came up with the idea. The only draconic things I use is the Draconic Void chains that Alternate Hadar uses, and the Draconic bloodfire breath shout)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  18  19  20  21 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.