Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Which Magical School do you prefer?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016

I ADORE illusion, mostly because you can perform a very easy trick to level your conjuration to 100 and obtain the summon Daedra spell, which is OP if you are a lower level.

by Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016

I ADORE illusion, mostly because you can perform a very easy trick to level your conjuration to 100 and obtain the summon Daedra spell, which is OP if you are a lower level.

Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

With Illusion I usually just farm the Courage Spell, then get the Invisibilty spelll at like level twenty. I can just walk right past guards...

by Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

With Illusion I usually just farm the Courage Spell, then get the Invisibilty spelll at like level twenty. I can just walk right past guards...

Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

by Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

Kaal do Olaak
February 18, 2016

Depends on which I have the magicka for. Conjuration is way worth it, but costs a lot of magicka; on the otherhand, Destruction is a nice skill to have too.

by Kaal do Olaak
February 18, 2016

Depends on which I have the magicka for. Conjuration is way worth it, but costs a lot of magicka; on the otherhand, Destruction is a nice skill to have too.

Duryoljot
February 18, 2016

I agree completely.

by Duryoljot
February 18, 2016

I agree completely.

Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

Time to take advantage of the user boom!

by Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

Time to take advantage of the user boom!

Blackout
February 25, 2016
destruction
by Blackout
February 25, 2016
destruction

Veyd Sahvoz
February 27, 2016
My strong points are illusion, destruction, and alteration(my favorite).
by Veyd Sahvoz
February 27, 2016
My strong points are illusion, destruction, and alteration(my favorite).

ahrahujo
February 28, 2016

Conjuration and Restoration. Because skills Necromage, Twin Souls and Atromancy are awesome.

by ahrahujo
February 28, 2016

Conjuration and Restoration. Because skills Necromage, Twin Souls and Atromancy are awesome.

Ragnarok
March 13, 2016

Alteration and illusion. I guess you can say I like to mess with my enemies.

by Ragnarok
March 13, 2016

Alteration and illusion. I guess you can say I like to mess with my enemies.

Duryoljot
March 14, 2016

That reminds me of the Intimidation perk in Fallout. I love making cussing druggie Raiders kill their own dogs. Than I eat the corpses before their very eyes and then just leave them there, contemplating their existence. Why did that scary bastard do what he just did? Does he consider me a loose en- auugh! AAAAAAND railway spike to the face!

by Duryoljot
March 14, 2016

That reminds me of the Intimidation perk in Fallout. I love making cussing druggie Raiders kill their own dogs. Than I eat the corpses before their very eyes and then just leave them there, contemplating their existence. Why did that scary bastard do what he just did? Does he consider me a loose en- auugh! AAAAAAND railway spike to the face!

Aldurgein
April 14, 2016

Destruction 

by Aldurgein
April 14, 2016

Destruction 

Duryoljot
April 15, 2016

A respectable school for mages!

There have been many sharing your sentiments before you, indeed!

Y'know... Back when people actually discussed things... Here, in the forums...

Anyways, I appreciate it fellow cursed one.

by Duryoljot
April 15, 2016

A respectable school for mages!

There have been many sharing your sentiments before you, indeed!

Y'know... Back when people actually discussed things... Here, in the forums...

Anyways, I appreciate it fellow cursed one.

Blackout
May 3, 2016
i know i have already said my favorite but i now love illusion for the frenzy spells
by Blackout
May 3, 2016
i know i have already said my favorite but i now love illusion for the frenzy spells

TiiraazZey
May 10, 2016

I like the destruction magic school, as it lets you kick butt, no work required.(a little farming, but ah who cares)

by TiiraazZey
May 10, 2016

I like the destruction magic school, as it lets you kick butt, no work required.(a little farming, but ah who cares)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.