A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Make-A-Shout!

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

Grolahmul
May 30, 2015

@paarthurnax

Sorry, I'm just confused on how dead this thread became.

by Grolahmul
May 30, 2015

@paarthurnax

Sorry, I'm just confused on how dead this thread became.

Ace Warbringer
June 11, 2015

Here's a shout for Paarthurnax's request.

Unyielding Shield

Wadren Vuth Spaan.

Block Halt Shield.

Wadren is not proper Rotmulaag, but I can't think of a good replacement right now.

Edit 6/15/15

Dien Vuth Spaan

Guard Halt Shield

Dien sugested by Loniizrath

by Ace Warbringer
June 11, 2015

Here's a shout for Paarthurnax's request.

Unyielding Shield

Wadren Vuth Spaan.

Block Halt Shield.

Wadren is not proper Rotmulaag, but I can't think of a good replacement right now.

Edit 6/15/15

Dien Vuth Spaan

Guard Halt Shield

Dien sugested by Loniizrath

Loniizrath
June 12, 2015

@Ace Warbringer, use "Dein," meaning guard

by Loniizrath
June 12, 2015

@Ace Warbringer, use "Dein," meaning guard

Ace Warbringer
June 12, 2015

@Loniizrath that would work! Thank you!

by Ace Warbringer
June 12, 2015

@Loniizrath that would work! Thank you!

Ace Warbringer
June 19, 2015

rip destroy break

Vaaz Al Kren

Pure Destruction

"ko ruv sahvot, Lok rund vaaz ko tiid, Gro wah al pah, kren himdah nimaar"

by Ace Warbringer
June 19, 2015

rip destroy break

Vaaz Al Kren

Pure Destruction

"ko ruv sahvot, Lok rund vaaz ko tiid, Gro wah al pah, kren himdah nimaar"

Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

KORV HON SLON

KORV HON SLON

see hear smell

The shout gives you the ability to have the senses of a dragon, great for hunters! (It uses short forms of words) I'm talking about an actual shout, not in the game, I'm saying if we had thu'um in real life, I'd use this one.

by Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

KORV HON SLON

KORV HON SLON

see hear smell

The shout gives you the ability to have the senses of a dragon, great for hunters! (It uses short forms of words) I'm talking about an actual shout, not in the game, I'm saying if we had thu'um in real life, I'd use this one.

Grolahmul
August 2, 2015

@Sharsosah

how would smell work?

also, koraav and sahlon aren't proper thu'um words. they need to be one syllable in dragon.

fus ro dah (Proper shout)

(Your shout) ko-raav hon sah-lon

Sorry, but it's true :P

by Grolahmul
August 2, 2015

@Sharsosah

how would smell work?

also, koraav and sahlon aren't proper thu'um words. they need to be one syllable in dragon.

Sharsosah
August 2, 2015
GoldGonian

@Sharsosah

how would smell work?

Your smell ability is encreased.

They are one sylable, see the apostrophe's? Kor'v hon s'lon

Now you are gonna say: "But Sharsosah, It says that your post was edited!" Yeah, I know, I was trying to fix the fact that the roman letters of dovahzul had numbers in them.

by Sharsosah
August 2, 2015
GoldGonian

@Sharsosah

how would smell work?

Now you are gonna say: "But Sharsosah, It says that your post was edited!" Yeah, I know, I was trying to fix the fact that the roman letters of dovahzul had numbers in them.

Loniizrath
August 3, 2015
Sharsosah

I don't think Dovahzul works like that. The only time an apostrophe is used is in u'u, where it represents a glottal stop, so kor'v and s'lon would still be two syllables (assuming the human mouth can even move like that).

by Loniizrath
August 3, 2015
Sharsosah

I don't think Dovahzul works like that. The only time an apostrophe is used is in u'u, where it represents a glottal stop, so kor'v and s'lon would still be two syllables (assuming the human mouth can even move like that).

Grolahmul
August 5, 2015

Besides, how does smell even work in Skyrim? There's no smell option/power/etc.

by Grolahmul
August 5, 2015

Besides, how does smell even work in Skyrim? There's no smell option/power/etc.

Tanzyolviing
August 9, 2015
Koorahlok
I would want one that turns you into a dov like
VULD FRUL DOV

Lol, I created one that had the opposite effect. I'm planning out a fanfiction that is set 200 years after Alduin's defeat.

He returns again, and there is a new dragonborn. This dragonborn is friends with a dragon, and unfortunately due to my anime influence, I want the dragon to be able to go into human form, so they can go on proper adventures together. So I created a shout, that the dragonborn makes to turn his dragon friend into a human.

But it has to preceded by the dragonrend, which in my headcanon makes the dragon's soul temporarily mortal.

After, you use this shout to turn the dragon into one.

'Incarnate-Mortal-Nord'

The first word being to mean the dragon takes the body. He/She is incarnated.

The second word for obvious reasons of being incarnated into a mortal.

The last word being interchangeable which would change the dragon into the mortal specified in the last word, but only if it is one syllable.

So it is all to basically say the dragon is being incarnated into the specific type of mortal.

So the actual shout is, "Mel-Joor-Bron"

The counter shout would be, "Daal-Dov-Mul"

Return-Dragon-Strength

by Tanzyolviing
August 9, 2015
Koorahlok
I would want one that turns you into a dov like
VULD FRUL DOV

Lol, I created one that had the opposite effect. I'm planning out a fanfiction that is set 200 years after Alduin's defeat.

He returns again, and there is a new dragonborn. This dragonborn is friends with a dragon, and unfortunately due to my anime influence, I want the dragon to be able to go into human form, so they can go on proper adventures together. So I created a shout, that the dragonborn makes to turn his dragon friend into a human.

But it has to preceded by the dragonrend, which in my headcanon makes the dragon's soul temporarily mortal.

After, you use this shout to turn the dragon into one.

'Incarnate-Mortal-Nord'

The first word being to mean the dragon takes the body. He/She is incarnated.

The second word for obvious reasons of being incarnated into a mortal.

The last word being interchangeable which would change the dragon into the mortal specified in the last word, but only if it is one syllable.

So it is all to basically say the dragon is being incarnated into the specific type of mortal.

So the actual shout is, "Mel-Joor-Bron"

The counter shout would be, "Daal-Dov-Mul"

Return-Dragon-Strength

Sharsosah
August 18, 2015
Sharsosah
KORV HON SLON

KORV HON SLON

see hear smell

So it makes sense.

by Sharsosah
August 18, 2015
Sharsosah
KORV HON SLON

KORV HON SLON

see hear smell

So it makes sense.

Veyd Sahvoz
August 27, 2015

Hmm since i am a void dragon i have a few void shouts like for example

Blackfire

YOL SIL NIL

Fire Soul Void

Instead of a normal breath shout this shout allows you to breathe blackfire which is deadly and nothing could repel it because it's a void based shout pretty cool huh.

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 27, 2015

Hmm since i am a void dragon i have a few void shouts like for example

Blackfire

YOL SIL NIL

Fire Soul Void

Instead of a normal breath shout this shout allows you to breathe blackfire which is deadly and nothing could repel it because it's a void based shout pretty cool huh.

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

and not to mention....

Soul Fire

YOL SIL KRII

Fire Soul Kill

this shout does specific damage to a beings soul so it is irreversible the effects it can cause.

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

and not to mention....

Soul Fire

YOL SIL KRII

Fire Soul Kill

this shout does specific damage to a beings soul so it is irreversible the effects it can cause.

Grolahmul
August 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

and not to mention....

Soul Fire

YOL DINOK SIL

Fire Death Soul

This one doesn't work. You need 1 syllable per word on shouts.

by Grolahmul
August 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

and not to mention....

Soul Fire

YOL DINOK SIL

Fire Death Soul

This one doesn't work. You need 1 syllable per word on shouts.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.