Malboviing
February 15, 2016

And then shoot him in the face?

by Malboviing
February 15, 2016

And then shoot him in the face?

Duryoljot
February 15, 2016

Eh... Maybe. Depends on how the NPC looked. Say, if he were subjected to my midget maker commands. Then he would certainly die.

by Duryoljot
February 15, 2016

Eh... Maybe. Depends on how the NPC looked. Say, if he were subjected to my midget maker commands. Then he would certainly die.

Malboviing
February 15, 2016

I'd pull an arrow and sit in front of him for 5 minutes and then put an arrow up his nose.

by Malboviing
February 15, 2016

I'd pull an arrow and sit in front of him for 5 minutes and then put an arrow up his nose.

Malboviing
February 15, 2016

Or maybe I'd go werewolf. It is fun being one, so why not?

by Malboviing
February 15, 2016

Or maybe I'd go werewolf. It is fun being one, so why not?

Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016

Oh the killing sprees... I save and then start killing everything (usually in Riften) and then I call Odahviing, so then everything goes to hell. I killed everyone that could be killed in the entire town once!

by Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016

Oh the killing sprees... I save and then start killing everything (usually in Riften) and then I call Odahviing, so then everything goes to hell. I killed everyone that could be killed in the entire town once!

Malboviing
February 15, 2016

I do that all the time in Whiterun. 

by Malboviing
February 15, 2016

I do that all the time in Whiterun. 

Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

Punching children in Solitude, walking into every building and punching someone there as well until the entire town was after me. I had just been released from prison, and had nothing equipped. Then I entered /kill all and watched them all do the flop.

by Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

Punching children in Solitude, walking into every building and punching someone there as well until the entire town was after me. I had just been released from prison, and had nothing equipped. Then I entered /kill all and watched them all do the flop.

Malboviing
February 16, 2016

Let loose a Fus Ro Dah when they flop next time. That would be amazing.

by Malboviing
February 16, 2016

Let loose a Fus Ro Dah when they flop next time. That would be amazing.

Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

I will spam Unrelenting Force like never before. 

Somewhere in the Reach... 

"Hey, why is that bitch from Radient Raiment impaled on a Juniper tree?"

by Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

I will spam Unrelenting Force like never before. 

Somewhere in the Reach... 

"Hey, why is that bitch from Radient Raiment impaled on a Juniper tree?"

Malboviing
February 16, 2016

Why is there a poor man stuck in the top of the tree? Dragonborn walks up, "My bad. Now it's your turn." "Wha-" "FUS RO DAH!"

by Malboviing
February 16, 2016

Why is there a poor man stuck in the top of the tree? Dragonborn walks up, "My bad. Now it's your turn." "Wha-" "FUS RO DAH!"

Duryoljot
February 18, 2016

The Dragonborn discovers the body of M'aiq the Liar facedown on the roof of the Temple of Dibella (you can get up there for some Juniper berries) He approaches with a confused look on his face, wondering how a cat could have flown up there. Kneeling down to feel in his pocket, the body suddenly sat up, eyes wide...

"M'aiq does not understand what is so impressive about shouting. M'aiq can shout whenever he wants."

by Duryoljot
February 18, 2016

The Dragonborn discovers the body of M'aiq the Liar facedown on the roof of the Temple of Dibella (you can get up there for some Juniper berries) He approaches with a confused look on his face, wondering how a cat could have flown up there. Kneeling down to feel in his pocket, the body suddenly sat up, eyes wide...

"M'aiq does not understand what is so impressive about shouting. M'aiq can shout whenever he wants."

Malboviing
February 18, 2016

Oh my god yes!

by Malboviing
February 18, 2016

Oh my god yes!

Duryoljot
February 18, 2016

I had to really strain to remember the stupid line.

by Duryoljot
February 18, 2016

I had to really strain to remember the stupid line.

Duryoljot
February 22, 2016

Now I really want to do all this... Or maybe... Hold on!

I'm going to make a challenge to try and juggle a body using Unrelenting Force all the way from one capitol to another.

by Duryoljot
February 22, 2016

Now I really want to do all this... Or maybe... Hold on!

I'm going to make a challenge to try and juggle a body using Unrelenting Force all the way from one capitol to another.

Malboviing
February 22, 2016

YES!

by Malboviing
February 22, 2016

YES!

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.