Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Community Mod?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  10  11  12  13 > >>  

Duryoljot
April 4, 2016

But you can check it out now, if you want.

by Duryoljot
April 4, 2016

But you can check it out now, if you want.

Malboviing
April 4, 2016

Okay. I'll be there about 12:50 to the end of it if I can.

by Malboviing
April 4, 2016

Okay. I'll be there about 12:50 to the end of it if I can.

Duryoljot
April 4, 2016

That's fantabulous. 

by Duryoljot
April 4, 2016

That's fantabulous. 

Duryoljot
April 4, 2016

Alright, how goes the Skype group? The Google Document the writers have been working on is going alrigth, but how are our mod creators doing? Loniizrath? Nirboraan? Anyone? I need some feedback from our coders! I know they're sort of on standby but I need to know if they've made any preparations.

by Duryoljot
April 4, 2016

Alright, how goes the Skype group? The Google Document the writers have been working on is going alrigth, but how are our mod creators doing? Loniizrath? Nirboraan? Anyone? I need some feedback from our coders! I know they're sort of on standby but I need to know if they've made any preparations.

Mirkrilaar
April 4, 2016
This is honestly impressive. My original idea was to just have all of the members be a part of the game in themselves, but as a storyline? I'd love to see that! I never thought of a storyline. Perhaps it can involve the research of the dragon language.
by Mirkrilaar
April 4, 2016
This is honestly impressive. My original idea was to just have all of the members be a part of the game in themselves, but as a storyline? I'd love to see that! I never thought of a storyline. Perhaps it can involve the research of the dragon language.

Loniizrath
April 4, 2016
Yolos Vith

I've got vanilla backups loaded so I can test the mods without any conflicts. CK is up to date and stable, and I'll be able to load all base game files and base game mod files with no trouble. DLC files and mods still pending.

I'm ready when you are.

by Loniizrath
April 4, 2016
Yolos Vith

I've got vanilla backups loaded so I can test the mods without any conflicts. CK is up to date and stable, and I'll be able to load all base game files and base game mod files with no trouble. DLC files and mods still pending.

I'm ready when you are.

Duryoljot
April 4, 2016
Mirkrilaar

Thank You! I was thinking (we're still bouncing around ideas in a shared document) that we could have a renewed Dragon Cult faction and an anti-dragon cult faction, and there are generic NPCs that can be replaced by user submitted avatars throughout the storyline. 

by Duryoljot
April 4, 2016
Mirkrilaar

Thank You! I was thinking (we're still bouncing around ideas in a shared document) that we could have a renewed Dragon Cult faction and an anti-dragon cult faction, and there are generic NPCs that can be replaced by user submitted avatars throughout the storyline. 

Duryoljot
April 4, 2016
Loniizrath

I'm ready when you are.

Excellent. I'm still waiting for some ideas from the other writers, in a day or two we should be able to get you the storyline. And thanks, Loniizrath. PS: I have the word of Liis that he will translate what needs to be translated, he'll be with you at some point, along with any voice actors. And keep us updated on progress, Paarthunaax will put up a formal announcement on the home page once we're almost done!

by Duryoljot
April 4, 2016
Loniizrath

I'm ready when you are.

Excellent. I'm still waiting for some ideas from the other writers, in a day or two we should be able to get you the storyline. And thanks, Loniizrath. PS: I have the word of Liis that he will translate what needs to be translated, he'll be with you at some point, along with any voice actors. And keep us updated on progress, Paarthunaax will put up a formal announcement on the home page once we're almost done!

Duryoljot
April 4, 2016

Alright, we have two routes to go right now, a Dragon Cult versus Anti-Dragon Cult war questline, or a Dragon Saviors versus Blades (and eventually Akatosh sends some super dragon to replace Alduin and and the world yet again, this may need to be edited for canon purposes) questline. Which sounds better?

by Duryoljot
April 4, 2016

Alright, we have two routes to go right now, a Dragon Cult versus Anti-Dragon Cult war questline, or a Dragon Saviors versus Blades (and eventually Akatosh sends some super dragon to replace Alduin and and the world yet again, this may need to be edited for canon purposes) questline. Which sounds better?

Some Witch
April 4, 2016

Both sound really good, but we could mix both! The Dragon Cult would also be Saviors for dov, and the Anti-Dragon Cult is basically already the Blades! Akatosh and the super dragon could probably end up being another world eater. But this time the Dragon Saviors/Cult could attempt to speak with this dragon and that is where we come in! The Dovahzul Scholars! So we could speak to the dragon and attempt to reason with it! (this is all quest decided of course)

by Some Witch
April 4, 2016

Both sound really good, but we could mix both! The Dragon Cult would also be Saviors for dov, and the Anti-Dragon Cult is basically already the Blades! Akatosh and the super dragon could probably end up being another world eater. But this time the Dragon Saviors/Cult could attempt to speak with this dragon and that is where we come in! The Dovahzul Scholars! So we could speak to the dragon and attempt to reason with it! (this is all quest decided of course)

Malboviing
April 4, 2016

I like Fury's idea.

by Malboviing
April 4, 2016

I like Fury's idea.

Some Witch
April 4, 2016

Well, speaking of Fury, I have to go, so I'll see you guys when I get home! A bit afterwards though because my dad is usually gaming :P (Yes my father games don't question my family XD)

by Some Witch
April 4, 2016

Well, speaking of Fury, I have to go, so I'll see you guys when I get home! A bit afterwards though because my dad is usually gaming :P (Yes my father games don't question my family XD)

TheFemaleCharlie
April 4, 2016

Hi, I was sent here by Yolos to do voice acting. I was told to ask for Loniizrath. What can I do to help?

by TheFemaleCharlie
April 4, 2016

Hi, I was sent here by Yolos to do voice acting. I was told to ask for Loniizrath. What can I do to help?

Frinmulaar
April 4, 2016
I support Fury's adaptation of Vith's storyline idea.

Btw, when will it be appropriate to start listing personal characters?
by Frinmulaar
April 4, 2016
I support Fury's adaptation of Vith's storyline idea.

Btw, when will it be appropriate to start listing personal characters?

Malboviing
April 4, 2016

Most likely as soon as the storyline is properly chosen.

by Malboviing
April 4, 2016

Most likely as soon as the storyline is properly chosen.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.