Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Fantasy creations

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

Fronlaasfrin
May 21, 2018

Currently, I am working on a custom MtG plane called "Goaltsea". It is a plane filled with ever-changing wildlife, and many Elf and Human hunters. It is a place for novice and veteran hunter alike, and every day presents a new challenge for hunters.

But in recent times, a Planeswalker Lich has arrived and is assembling an army from all the dead creatures, and the creatures in the Forbidden Area, which houses the most ferocious creatures of the plane.

This is all I have for a story so far, if anyone would like to help, I'd appreciate it!

by Fronlaasfrin
May 21, 2018

Currently, I am working on a custom MtG plane called "Goaltsea". It is a plane filled with ever-changing wildlife, and many Elf and Human hunters. It is a place for novice and veteran hunter alike, and every day presents a new challenge for hunters.

But in recent times, a Planeswalker Lich has arrived and is assembling an army from all the dead creatures, and the creatures in the Forbidden Area, which houses the most ferocious creatures of the plane.

This is all I have for a story so far, if anyone would like to help, I'd appreciate it!

Niki and Austyn
May 21, 2018

Vomirmun, I have an Ancient Dragon that is named Socstrom and he is an ally of the [dovahkiin] and he allows you to ride him as long as you give him some meat. He fights by your side until the end.

by Niki and Austyn
May 21, 2018

Vomirmun, I have an Ancient Dragon that is named Socstrom and he is an ally of the [dovahkiin] and he allows you to ride him as long as you give him some meat. He fights by your side until the end.

Vuldovyol
May 21, 2018
Sunvaarlein update: F'larican

The F'laricans are a race of Man-beast. Their name in Dovahzul is Lotruvgein. They are the purest of the Man-beast races, and the ancestors of the Skinchangers. They live in the Empire of Flarica.
by Vuldovyol
May 21, 2018
Sunvaarlein update: F'larican

The F'laricans are a race of Man-beast. Their name in Dovahzul is Lotruvgein. They are the purest of the Man-beast races, and the ancestors of the Skinchangers. They live in the Empire of Flarica.

Vuldovyol
May 22, 2018

I am currently working on a story that takes place in Velgarth, the world of Mercedes Lackey's Valdemar books. The Title is Kyron, A New Herald-Mage. Currently working on Chapter 10.

Stuff Update:

Just started writing a creation myth based off of Dark Souls for no particular reason.

by Vuldovyol
May 22, 2018

I am currently working on a story that takes place in Velgarth, the world of Mercedes Lackey's Valdemar books. The Title is Kyron, A New Herald-Mage. Currently working on Chapter 10.

Stuff Update:

Just started writing a creation myth based off of Dark Souls for no particular reason.

Vuldovyol
May 23, 2018

Update: The Myth

Here is the Myth I spoke of earlier: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B5-rfhIv2X_tHU-QtBrshsl1nOunvs--Q_2rlgXl7hY/edit?usp=sharing

by Vuldovyol
May 23, 2018

Update: The Myth

Here is the Myth I spoke of earlier: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B5-rfhIv2X_tHU-QtBrshsl1nOunvs--Q_2rlgXl7hY/edit?usp=sharing

Hahdremro
July 6, 2018

I've done a bit of work on the Spellweavers setting (name still not final) that I posted about a while ago. I've ironed out most of the magic system, and I've moved on to the gods of this world. I only have a creation myth and different levels of deities so far, but I'll update it as time goes on. I think the many gods will have a big impact on the history and societies of this world, which could make for some interesting conflicts and opportunities for adventures. Keep in mind, this is a world I'm building primarily for the purpose of hosting Dungeons and Dragons campaigns, so I've been working to incorporate the gameplay into the world building as much as I need to in order to explain the gameplay mechanics without making it feel too much like it was built specifically for that purpose.

Here's a link to the Google Drive folder with all documents related to the setting: CLICK HERE

by Hahdremro
July 6, 2018

I've done a bit of work on the Spellweavers setting (name still not final) that I posted about a while ago. I've ironed out most of the magic system, and I've moved on to the gods of this world. I only have a creation myth and different levels of deities so far, but I'll update it as time goes on. I think the many gods will have a big impact on the history and societies of this world, which could make for some interesting conflicts and opportunities for adventures. Keep in mind, this is a world I'm building primarily for the purpose of hosting Dungeons and Dragons campaigns, so I've been working to incorporate the gameplay into the world building as much as I need to in order to explain the gameplay mechanics without making it feel too much like it was built specifically for that purpose.

Here's a link to the Google Drive folder with all documents related to the setting: CLICK HERE

Fronlaasfrin
July 10, 2018
Cool! I’ll check those out soon. In other news, I have started two projects, one is more of a video game idea, and the other is a fantasy world. It is a world of giant snails and snail-people, called Helicidonia. I based this off of an Mtg mechanic I made recently called Sluggish. I will post updates on Helicidonia, and I could give details about the game if you want.
by Fronlaasfrin
July 10, 2018
Cool! I’ll check those out soon. In other news, I have started two projects, one is more of a video game idea, and the other is a fantasy world. It is a world of giant snails and snail-people, called Helicidonia. I based this off of an Mtg mechanic I made recently called Sluggish. I will post updates on Helicidonia, and I could give details about the game if you want.

Fronlaasfrin
July 11, 2018

Helicidonia update: pantheon

There are 3 worshiped and known gods, Age, Time and Speed. They were the first beings on the world, and they gave way to the inhabitants of it, as well as the two Forbidden Gods: Ravage and Fatality. Ravage and Fatality have more than enough power to destroy the planet, and so were banished to the "Red Cloud", a large periodic storm that ravages the planet every few million years. The only thing keeping them banished is the lack of knowledge of them, and the ever present magics of Time, Age and Speed. But if they were to escape, the inhabitants Helicidonia would have no way to stop them. Also, there is a sixth god that no being knows of, called Abyss. He lies at the bottom of the planets oceans, and alone has the destructive power of five exploding suns.

Update 2: Main race

The main race of Helicidonia are called the Clynsen, and they are half snail, half humanoid. They are split up across 3 continents, each one oriented around one of the main worshipped Gods. This means that the Clynsen on Time's Continent worship Time and practice his magic, as well as serve and defend his name, the Clynsen on Age's Continent worship Age, practice his magic and serve and protect his name, and the Clynsen on Speed's Continent worship Speed, practice his magic and serve and protect his name. They can interact with one another on another Continent, but only in diplomatic, political or religious ways.

by Fronlaasfrin
July 11, 2018

Helicidonia update: pantheon

There are 3 worshiped and known gods, Age, Time and Speed. They were the first beings on the world, and they gave way to the inhabitants of it, as well as the two Forbidden Gods: Ravage and Fatality. Ravage and Fatality have more than enough power to destroy the planet, and so were banished to the "Red Cloud", a large periodic storm that ravages the planet every few million years. The only thing keeping them banished is the lack of knowledge of them, and the ever present magics of Time, Age and Speed. But if they were to escape, the inhabitants Helicidonia would have no way to stop them. Also, there is a sixth god that no being knows of, called Abyss. He lies at the bottom of the planets oceans, and alone has the destructive power of five exploding suns.

Update 2: Main race

The main race of Helicidonia are called the Clynsen, and they are half snail, half humanoid. They are split up across 3 continents, each one oriented around one of the main worshipped Gods. This means that the Clynsen on Time's Continent worship Time and practice his magic, as well as serve and defend his name, the Clynsen on Age's Continent worship Age, practice his magic and serve and protect his name, and the Clynsen on Speed's Continent worship Speed, practice his magic and serve and protect his name. They can interact with one another on another Continent, but only in diplomatic, political or religious ways.

Hail Thuri
August 1, 2018

This post has been withdrawn by Keinthurah.

by Hail Thuri
August 1, 2018

Liis
Administrator
August 1, 2018
@Keinthurah,

What do you mean by "players"?
by Liis
August 1, 2018
@Keinthurah,

What do you mean by "players"?

Hail Thuri
August 1, 2018

by Hail Thuri
August 1, 2018

Liis
Administrator
August 1, 2018
Oh, okay.
by Liis
August 1, 2018
Oh, okay.

Hahdremro
August 2, 2018
Keinthurah
(All that)

This is pretty good stuff! You're giving me some ideas for the history of my own setting, which is something I've only barely thought about so far. What are some of your sources of inspiration? Where did you get some of these ideas? I'd be very interested to read some of the material that has inspired a world like that.

by Hahdremro
August 2, 2018
Keinthurah
(All that)

This is pretty good stuff! You're giving me some ideas for the history of my own setting, which is something I've only barely thought about so far. What are some of your sources of inspiration? Where did you get some of these ideas? I'd be very interested to read some of the material that has inspired a world like that.

Hail Thuri
August 2, 2018
Mostly tes, the long war and the Chronicles of the Unhewn Throne. I sprinkled in some of the stuff from previous projects as well.
by Hail Thuri
August 2, 2018
Mostly tes, the long war and the Chronicles of the Unhewn Throne. I sprinkled in some of the stuff from previous projects as well.

Hail Thuri
August 2, 2018

by Hail Thuri
August 2, 2018

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.