Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Labyrinth

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  12  13  14  15 > >>  

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 31, 2015
Ralam Hlaalu

I've been stuck on Bahlok for Kyne only knows how long. Anyone have any tips?

It's a difficult fight. The only way to permanently kill him is by using the Eternity Bind Shout before you strike the killing blow. Otherwise his health regenerates. Bahlok has heavy resistance to frost damage and slight resistence to shock damage. Fire is your best bet.

Bahlok begins the fight with Frost Breath and the Silence spell, which prevents you from using magic or Shouting. If you have Ward spells, they can help protect you against Bahlok's lethal frost breath attacks. If you also have Silence, give him some of his own medicine to keep the upper hand.

When Bahlok retreats, make sure to rest up and come at him at full strength. Chests in the left and right rooms can provide help if you're running low on potions.

During the second part of the fight, he'll turn to summoning Ice Wraiths. You can attempt to keep him permanently silenced, or as I like to do, use Fire Breath to deal with the wraiths and inflict massive damage on Bahlok.

In the third phase, Bahlok turns especially evil and switches to the Devour Vitality spell. You'll have to reduce his health while he's trying to steal yours. Similar to the rest of the fight, Wards and Silence spells will work wonders here.

If you're more the warrior type, an alternate approach is to try and stun him with a combination of Unrelenting Force and repeated power attacks. Bahlok doesn't have much stamina, so if successful, this strategy can keep him staggered or prone.

by paarthurnax
August 31, 2015
Ralam Hlaalu

I've been stuck on Bahlok for Kyne only knows how long. Anyone have any tips?

It's a difficult fight. The only way to permanently kill him is by using the Eternity Bind Shout before you strike the killing blow. Otherwise his health regenerates. Bahlok has heavy resistance to frost damage and slight resistence to shock damage. Fire is your best bet.

Bahlok begins the fight with Frost Breath and the Silence spell, which prevents you from using magic or Shouting. If you have Ward spells, they can help protect you against Bahlok's lethal frost breath attacks. If you also have Silence, give him some of his own medicine to keep the upper hand.

When Bahlok retreats, make sure to rest up and come at him at full strength. Chests in the left and right rooms can provide help if you're running low on potions.

During the second part of the fight, he'll turn to summoning Ice Wraiths. You can attempt to keep him permanently silenced, or as I like to do, use Fire Breath to deal with the wraiths and inflict massive damage on Bahlok.

In the third phase, Bahlok turns especially evil and switches to the Devour Vitality spell. You'll have to reduce his health while he's trying to steal yours. Similar to the rest of the fight, Wards and Silence spells will work wonders here.

If you're more the warrior type, an alternate approach is to try and stun him with a combination of Unrelenting Force and repeated power attacks. Bahlok doesn't have much stamina, so if successful, this strategy can keep him staggered or prone.

Tamashii
September 3, 2015

I'm still in the first level, I can't find anything like that. I've killed all the mobs and I've explored every room. The final room's still locked though. Is there something I'm missing?

by Tamashii
September 3, 2015

I'm still in the first level, I can't find anything like that. I've killed all the mobs and I've explored every room. The final room's still locked though. Is there something I'm missing?

paarthurnax
Administrator
September 3, 2015
Tamashii

There should be a lever (lotah) in the room in the upper right corner.

by paarthurnax
September 3, 2015
Tamashii

dovuhzuul
September 5, 2015

How do I Equip New Things

by dovuhzuul
September 5, 2015

How do I Equip New Things

paarthurnax
Administrator
September 5, 2015

Use the "KOD" command to equip items from your inventory. Enter "KOD 1" to equip the first item in your inventory, "KOD 2" to equip the second, etc.

by paarthurnax
September 5, 2015

Use the "KOD" command to equip items from your inventory. Enter "KOD 1" to equip the first item in your inventory, "KOD 2" to equip the second, etc.

Tamashii
September 13, 2015
paarthurnax

I've alreay used that, all it did was show a secret room with some loot in it :/

by Tamashii
September 13, 2015
paarthurnax

I've alreay used that, all it did was show a secret room with some loot in it :/

Angel
September 13, 2015
Damn i Love the Labyrinth i play it nearly all day but im stuck in like the second level there are just too many will-o-wisps XD and something unfair happenend i once found like a Iron Greatsword and i saved next day it was gone and i had to start the second level again XD good for me the rest was there and my dwarven armor survived but when i go into a room i dont know where a QETHSEGOL is i have to type in TOVIT in every room just to check it would be easier when it would just say you found a QETHSEGOL and you couldnt progress until you type it just like when you upgrade you Health Stamina or Magicka just a tip ^-^

by Angel
September 13, 2015
Damn i Love the Labyrinth i play it nearly all day but im stuck in like the second level there are just too many will-o-wisps XD and something unfair happenend i once found like a Iron Greatsword and i saved next day it was gone and i had to start the second level again XD good for me the rest was there and my dwarven armor survived but when i go into a room i dont know where a QETHSEGOL is i have to type in TOVIT in every room just to check it would be easier when it would just say you found a QETHSEGOL and you couldnt progress until you type it just like when you upgrade you Health Stamina or Magicka just a tip ^-^

dovah saviik
September 23, 2015

i couldn't get through the first chamber

by dovah saviik
September 23, 2015

i couldn't get through the first chamber

Volaanir
September 29, 2015

Hey paarth, I was messing with the code again, and kind of cheated, by debugging your javascript code and changing some values while I was playing in the site. Here is the link for the image: http://imgur.com/UgfO8lx

There is a way to prevent this kind of cheating? Because, if I could find it, others also may have found and may have been exploiting it for a while.

by Volaanir
September 29, 2015

Hey paarth, I was messing with the code again, and kind of cheated, by debugging your javascript code and changing some values while I was playing in the site. Here is the link for the image: http://imgur.com/UgfO8lx

There is a way to prevent this kind of cheating? Because, if I could find it, others also may have found and may have been exploiting it for a while.

paarthurnax
Administrator
September 29, 2015

Hi Volaanir, thanks for letting me know. There is a way to prevent it but it would take some overhaul. In the meantime, have fun with it. However you play won't hurt anyone else's playing experience.

by paarthurnax
September 29, 2015

Hi Volaanir, thanks for letting me know. There is a way to prevent it but it would take some overhaul. In the meantime, have fun with it. However you play won't hurt anyone else's playing experience.

Volaanir
September 30, 2015

Hey paarth, can you put the code of the games on github? I'm sick of crawling trough the hidden bowels of the site for the code, and other people interested on work with them, may feel discouraged to pass trough this task. Let me know if I'm talking some nonsensical bullsheet.

by Volaanir
September 30, 2015

Hey paarth, can you put the code of the games on github? I'm sick of crawling trough the hidden bowels of the site for the code, and other people interested on work with them, may feel discouraged to pass trough this task. Let me know if I'm talking some nonsensical bullsheet.

paarthurnax
Administrator
September 30, 2015
Volaanir

Sure, I could do that at some point. Though, a disclaimer, it's not exactly the cleanest code out there or heavily commented.

by paarthurnax
September 30, 2015
Volaanir

Sure, I could do that at some point. Though, a disclaimer, it's not exactly the cleanest code out there or heavily commented.

CharlestheDisciple
October 4, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by CharlestheDisciple
October 4, 2015

This post has been deleted.

CharlestheDisciple
October 4, 2015

this game is pretty cool! it allows us an interesting way to play the game and its simple, i often forget what time it is and often dont care! it also has great replay value because every time you play you dont get the same armor usually! hope it continues to be expanded upon!

by CharlestheDisciple
October 4, 2015

this game is pretty cool! it allows us an interesting way to play the game and its simple, i often forget what time it is and often dont care! it also has great replay value because every time you play you dont get the same armor usually! hope it continues to be expanded upon!

Volzah Reym
October 31, 2015

I was wondering what the fractions on my weopon and spell stats mean. An example, if needed, would be "Flames 8/17".  I've been assuming that when I convert this into a percentage, that would be the amount of damage/protection it would give me. I'm a little new here, help would be great.

by Volzah Reym
October 31, 2015

I was wondering what the fractions on my weopon and spell stats mean. An example, if needed, would be "Flames 8/17".  I've been assuming that when I convert this into a percentage, that would be the amount of damage/protection it would give me. I'm a little new here, help would be great.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  12  13  14  15 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.