ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

i joind, and pulled out my sward

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

i joind, and pulled out my sward

Loniizrath
March 23, 2014

Many of the spiders and creatures fell before Aloktass' claws and Zane's sword, but there were just too many to handle.

by Loniizrath
March 23, 2014

Many of the spiders and creatures fell before Aloktass' claws and Zane's sword, but there were just too many to handle.

ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

"we must retreat, theres too many"

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

"we must retreat, theres too many"

Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

"RETREET! ZAhNE, WEH CANT DEYE HER!"

by Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

"RETREET! ZAhNE, WEH CANT DEYE HER!"

ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

we ran as fast as we could, but the wern't leaving our trail

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

we ran as fast as we could, but the wern't leaving our trail

Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

Then Aloktaas said the most incoherent thing of them all "HIRCINE! GëV MEH PAUWARR TAH KIEHL DEH MOUNSTEHER!!!!" And Aloktaas lunged again at the hoard even with more ferocity and malice, hoping Hircine will help.

by Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

Then Aloktaas said the most incoherent thing of them all "HIRCINE! GëV MEH PAUWARR TAH KIEHL DEH MOUNSTEHER!!!!" And Aloktaas lunged again at the hoard even with more ferocity and malice, hoping Hircine will help.

ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

"theres too many, we must try to get away!"

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

"theres too many, we must try to get away!"

Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

With a look of hellfire in Aloktaas eyes, he said "KAAAAHHHL AAHHHH BEEEEAAAHHH KAAAAAHHHLLLLLD!!!" Which maybe meant "Kill or be killed". Aloktaas kept fighting.

by Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

With a look of hellfire in Aloktaas eyes, he said "KAAAAHHHL AAHHHH BEEEEAAAHHH KAAAAAHHHLLLLLD!!!" Which maybe meant "Kill or be killed". Aloktaas kept fighting.

Loniizrath
March 23, 2014
Aloktaas Krein

"If that is what you need, champion, then so be it!" said Hircine's voice. With that, four ghostly wolf spirits appeared and began fighting alongside Aloktaas.

by Loniizrath
March 23, 2014
Aloktaas Krein

"If that is what you need, champion, then so be it!" said Hircine's voice. With that, four ghostly wolf spirits appeared and began fighting alongside Aloktaas.

ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

i started up a fire spell with my left hand, "ok, lets do this that"

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

i started up a fire spell with my left hand, "ok, lets do this that"

Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

Soon, Aloktaas almost lost all humanity when he tried to say something else "BHAAAARAAAA WAAAA AHRAHHH!!!!" He slashed and hit with more malice than ever before.

by Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

Soon, Aloktaas almost lost all humanity when he tried to say something else "BHAAAARAAAA WAAAA AHRAHHH!!!!" He slashed and hit with more malice than ever before.

ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

i set three of the falmers on fire, but they were still coming

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

i set three of the falmers on fire, but they were still coming

Loniizrath
March 23, 2014

With Zane, Aloktaas, and Hircine's spirits fighting the hoard of enemies, they were taking heavy casualties. Soon, only 20 remained out of the original 70 enemies. The pale creatures, identified by Zane as Falmer, ran away, but the Dwarven Spiders continued to fight.

by Loniizrath
March 23, 2014

With Zane, Aloktaas, and Hircine's spirits fighting the hoard of enemies, they were taking heavy casualties. Soon, only 20 remained out of the original 70 enemies. The pale creatures, identified by Zane as Falmer, ran away, but the Dwarven Spiders continued to fight.

Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

Aloktaas was no longer able to speak, the only thing you could get out of him were blood-curtling roars. He was so into the fight, he payed no regard to his bleeding arms from all the intense fighting.

by Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

Aloktaas was no longer able to speak, the only thing you could get out of him were blood-curtling roars. He was so into the fight, he payed no regard to his bleeding arms from all the intense fighting.

Loniizrath
March 23, 2014

Soon all the enemies were dispatched, the battlefield covered in blood and machine parts.

by Loniizrath
March 23, 2014

Soon all the enemies were dispatched, the battlefield covered in blood and machine parts.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.