Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(M)(ND)The Daedra War

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

Alduin The World Eater
April 23, 2014

*opens eyes and sees a blade up to throat and a feline woman grasping the hilt of the blade, her ears pinned to her head and her long tail flicking back and forth* Why does everyone want to kill me?! 

by Alduin The World Eater
April 23, 2014

*opens eyes and sees a blade up to throat and a feline woman grasping the hilt of the blade, her ears pinned to her head and her long tail flicking back and forth* Why does everyone want to kill me?! 

Zuruniik
April 23, 2014

Tristane, still invisible, tackles the Khajiit woman. As the invisibility potion wears off, she kicks him off and to the ground. Tristane arises and prepares for battle.

(Side note: didn't like what I said about the daedra, I'll just roll with this instead.)

by Zuruniik
April 23, 2014

Tristane, still invisible, tackles the Khajiit woman. As the invisibility potion wears off, she kicks him off and to the ground. Tristane arises and prepares for battle.

(Side note: didn't like what I said about the daedra, I'll just roll with this instead.)

Alduin The World Eater
April 24, 2014

Ahzira: *hisses at the Breton* stay out if this Breton! *runs a grabs Erin putting knife to his back right behind his heart* I'll will him if I have to *dark brotherhood armor gives a dull shine in the sunlight*

*looks at Tristane with wide eyes* Teustane *voice shakes in fear and ring  lays I'm the ground a few feet away taking away ability to transform*

April 24, 2014

Ahzira: *hisses at the Breton* stay out if this Breton! *runs a grabs Erin putting knife to his back right behind his heart* I'll will him if I have to *dark brotherhood armor gives a dull shine in the sunlight*

*looks at Tristane with wide eyes* Teustane *voice shakes in fear and ring  lays I'm the ground a few feet away taking away ability to transform*

Alduin The World Eater
April 24, 2014

*swings elbow back hitting her in the stomach and getting free then grabs ring putting it on and pulls out elven bow drawing an arrow and looks at the fear in Ahzira's eyes* Ahzira? *blinks in confusion relaxing a bit then shakes head and lifts it again* What do you want Ahzira *eyes fill with anger*

Ahzira: Erindil... You remember me... *goes to take a step but stops seeing Erin pull back on the string more* Erin please I know the dark brotherhood armor makes this worse but listen to me *tail slowly swishes back and forth*

*closes eyes and lowers head trying to hide the tears that slowly run down face* I'm sorry Ahzira but you need to leave *lowers bow and looks at her* now

Ahzira: Erin..

*clenches fist* now Ahzira! *growls and ring glows then watches as she runs away her white tail and black stripes disappearing into the trees then sighs looking at feet*

April 24, 2014

*swings elbow back hitting her in the stomach and getting free then grabs ring putting it on and pulls out elven bow drawing an arrow and looks at the fear in Ahzira's eyes* Ahzira? *blinks in confusion relaxing a bit then shakes head and lifts it again* What do you want Ahzira *eyes fill with anger*

Ahzira: Erindil... You remember me... *goes to take a step but stops seeing Erin pull back on the string more* Erin please I know the dark brotherhood armor makes this worse but listen to me *tail slowly swishes back and forth*

*closes eyes and lowers head trying to hide the tears that slowly run down face* I'm sorry Ahzira but you need to leave *lowers bow and looks at her* now

Ahzira: Erin..

*clenches fist* now Ahzira! *growls and ring glows then watches as she runs away her white tail and black stripes disappearing into the trees then sighs looking at feet*

Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

Tristane sheathes his dagger, then says "bit of a backstory with you two, huh?" He starts climbing the nearby tree again.

by Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

Tristane sheathes his dagger, then says "bit of a backstory with you two, huh?" He starts climbing the nearby tree again.

Alduin The World Eater
April 24, 2014

I don't want to talk about it *lifts head and fixes red hair* She's just an old friend *blinks amber eyes and turns around walking to a rock and resting against it falling asleep*

April 24, 2014

I don't want to talk about it *lifts head and fixes red hair* She's just an old friend *blinks amber eyes and turns around walking to a rock and resting against it falling asleep*

Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

Tristane stays awake, looking into the night's sky. About 2AM, he falls asleep.

by Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

Tristane stays awake, looking into the night's sky. About 2AM, he falls asleep.

Alduin The World Eater
April 24, 2014

*rolls over growling in sleep* Ahzira please *flips over again knocking sword over and it hits the rocks* Ahzira I'm sorry just let me talk to you...

April 24, 2014

*rolls over growling in sleep* Ahzira please *flips over again knocking sword over and it hits the rocks* Ahzira I'm sorry just let me talk to you...

Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

Tristane, waking up early, goes out for some early morning hunting. He spots a deer in the distance. He pulls out his bow on instinct. Realizing the bowstring hasn't been replaced yet, he draws his dagger. "Time for the old one two," he mumbles to himself. He tosses the dagger forward at the deer. The dagger pierces the deer's shoulder area. He rushes forward towards it. Writhing in pain, the deer collapses while trying to get away. He reaches the deer, muttering "return to the dirt" as he crushes the deer's ribcage. Taking his dagger from the broken bones, he cleans it on his cloak. He takes the shards of bone that are exposed and puts them in a small sack. Returning to the town, he sees Erindil has woken.

by Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

Tristane, waking up early, goes out for some early morning hunting. He spots a deer in the distance. He pulls out his bow on instinct. Realizing the bowstring hasn't been replaced yet, he draws his dagger. "Time for the old one two," he mumbles to himself. He tosses the dagger forward at the deer. The dagger pierces the deer's shoulder area. He rushes forward towards it. Writhing in pain, the deer collapses while trying to get away. He reaches the deer, muttering "return to the dirt" as he crushes the deer's ribcage. Taking his dagger from the broken bones, he cleans it on his cloak. He takes the shards of bone that are exposed and puts them in a small sack. Returning to the town, he sees Erindil has woken.

vaaztiidjun
April 24, 2014

*(Having rested in a nearby crevice between a rock and the wall) Plays-with-fire carefully comes out, having witnessed the earlier events. He then continues towards the center of the town, munching on some pre-prepared deer meat he had brought with him.

by vaaztiidjun
April 24, 2014

*(Having rested in a nearby crevice between a rock and the wall) Plays-with-fire carefully comes out, having witnessed the earlier events. He then continues towards the center of the town, munching on some pre-prepared deer meat he had brought with him.

Alduin The World Eater
April 24, 2014

Ahzira! *quickly sits up screaming the khajjit's name* where is she! *looks around red hair only kept in place by a golden circlet*

April 24, 2014

Ahzira! *quickly sits up screaming the khajjit's name* where is she! *looks around red hair only kept in place by a golden circlet*

Loniizrath
April 24, 2014

*Arenden wakes up, still groggy* "She left, remember? Last night?"

by Loniizrath
April 24, 2014

*Arenden wakes up, still groggy* "She left, remember? Last night?"

Alduin The World Eater
April 24, 2014

*breathes heavily* sorry I was having a nightmare *puts a hand on face* uh she's appeared for the past few days now

April 24, 2014

*breathes heavily* sorry I was having a nightmare *puts a hand on face* uh she's appeared for the past few days now

Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

"If it's something you need to talk about, then we should get it out of the way." Tristane says whilst removing his old bowstring. "She isn't dangerous at all, is she?"

by Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

"If it's something you need to talk about, then we should get it out of the way." Tristane says whilst removing his old bowstring. "She isn't dangerous at all, is she?"

Loniizrath
April 24, 2014

"Shoots him in the shoulder with a poisoned arrow and threatens to stab him, while clad in Dark Brotherhood armor? Sure, perfectly safe." Arenden replies sarcastically.

by Loniizrath
April 24, 2014

"Shoots him in the shoulder with a poisoned arrow and threatens to stab him, while clad in Dark Brotherhood armor? Sure, perfectly safe." Arenden replies sarcastically.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.