Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Pel Pals Signup

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  22  23  24  25 > >>  

paarthurnax
Administrator
June 1, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar

Drem! I found a pen pal! Can you please remove my name from the waiting list? Thank'ee kindly.

Lok Thu'um.

Great, have fun!

by paarthurnax
June 1, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar

Drem! I found a pen pal! Can you please remove my name from the waiting list? Thank'ee kindly.

Lok Thu'um.

Great, have fun!

Krahvulgein
June 2, 2014

I'm interested, sign me up!

by Krahvulgein
June 2, 2014

I'm interested, sign me up!

In Dinok Laas
June 2, 2014

I have found a pel pal so please take me off of the list. Thank you!

by In Dinok Laas
June 2, 2014

I have found a pel pal so please take me off of the list. Thank you!

AFantasyBabe
June 5, 2014

I would like to be a handwritten or email participant. Runes or alphabet is fine, but runes are a lot of copying and pasting :D. No roleplay though, please.

by AFantasyBabe
June 5, 2014

I would like to be a handwritten or email participant. Runes or alphabet is fine, but runes are a lot of copying and pasting :D. No roleplay though, please.

Phelan1019
June 6, 2014
AFantasyBabe

Actually, you can download an actual font for the runes. Look in the library.

by Phelan1019
June 6, 2014
AFantasyBabe

Lokzii
June 7, 2014

Been looking for something like this for a VERY long time... And now that've found it.. I'm in!

• Alphabet: No runes for me, this young dragon is still learning.
  • Typed: My bormah would kill me if he found a letter in the post...
  • Expanded: Not too sure of the difference, but I would prefer a wider range of words to work with.
  • Personal/Roleplay: Either one, bring it on my fahdon!
  • Other: Here's a quick note.. I am quite a, say, excitable Dovah so you have to be prepared to put up with me!

Thanks

-Lokzii

by Lokzii
June 7, 2014

Been looking for something like this for a VERY long time... And now that've found it.. I'm in!

• Alphabet: No runes for me, this young dragon is still learning.
  • Typed: My bormah would kill me if he found a letter in the post...
  • Expanded: Not too sure of the difference, but I would prefer a wider range of words to work with.
  • Personal/Roleplay: Either one, bring it on my fahdon!
  • Other: Here's a quick note.. I am quite a, say, excitable Dovah so you have to be prepared to put up with me!

Thanks

-Lokzii

Nepenthene
June 7, 2014

Hello, I'm really amateur but I learn fast so I need a pel pal for motivation. I prefer runes but I can start out without, I'll be handwriting, any alphabet, although I know mostly canon. English speaking from anywhere, and I prefer personal but if you can convince me to roleplay I'm down for it

I've practiced with runes by writing with English verse to make it easier:

http://drawspace.tumblr.com/post/88022627618/writing-letters-in-dragon-language-bc-why-not

but my vocab needs a lot of work. I like to have fun with letters, using old paper, wax seals, and all of that. Prepare yourself for the consequences of my boredom. 

by Nepenthene
June 7, 2014

Hello, I'm really amateur but I learn fast so I need a pel pal for motivation. I prefer runes but I can start out without, I'll be handwriting, any alphabet, although I know mostly canon. English speaking from anywhere, and I prefer personal but if you can convince me to roleplay I'm down for it

I've practiced with runes by writing with English verse to make it easier:

http://drawspace.tumblr.com/post/88022627618/writing-letters-in-dragon-language-bc-why-not

but my vocab needs a lot of work. I like to have fun with letters, using old paper, wax seals, and all of that. Prepare yourself for the consequences of my boredom. 

Golzdeinmaar
June 7, 2014

I would like to join in on this. I don't know sh!t except some few simple words. I would prefer no runes since I am quite new. If it could co by mail that would be nice. What does that even mean? As long as he/she has decent english I don't mind the country. Doesn't matter. Be patient with me...

by Golzdeinmaar
June 7, 2014

I would like to join in on this. I don't know sh!t except some few simple words. I would prefer no runes since I am quite new. If it could co by mail that would be nice. What does that even mean? As long as he/she has decent english I don't mind the country. Doesn't matter. Be patient with me...

AFantasyBabe
June 9, 2014
dovahkiin1019
AFantasyBabe

Nox! I was debating asking if there was an app/keyboard for the runes but decided against it. TYVM!

by AFantasyBabe
June 9, 2014
dovahkiin1019
AFantasyBabe

Nox! I was debating asking if there was an app/keyboard for the runes but decided against it. TYVM!

Koorahlok
June 9, 2014

I'm up for it Runes or romanized (don't matter to me) I can only hand write it All word types In U.S.A. Roleplay or personal

by Koorahlok
June 9, 2014

I'm up for it Runes or romanized (don't matter to me) I can only hand write it All word types In U.S.A. Roleplay or personal

Gingo
June 9, 2014

i wanna play !!!

any one?

by Gingo
June 9, 2014

i wanna play !!!

any one?

AFantasyBabe
June 11, 2014

I have a Pel Pal :D.

by AFantasyBabe
June 11, 2014

paarthurnax
Administrator
June 11, 2014
AFantasyBabe

Great! I'll remove you from the waiting list. Have fun!

by paarthurnax
June 11, 2014
AFantasyBabe

Great! I'll remove you from the waiting list. Have fun!

Koorahlok
June 12, 2014

i got one, nox hei

by Koorahlok
June 12, 2014

i got one, nox hei

pokiemoon
June 16, 2014

Please remove me of the list I have no time for such a thing at the moment exams and such

by pokiemoon
June 16, 2014

Please remove me of the list I have no time for such a thing at the moment exams and such

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  22  23  24  25 > >>