Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  89  90  91  92 > >>  

ikaram
June 9, 2014

Kaj sticks the meat on a stick, and puts it over fire, without tinking about a cooking pot. "Well... Where are we goin'?"

by ikaram
June 9, 2014

Kaj sticks the meat on a stick, and puts it over fire, without tinking about a cooking pot. "Well... Where are we goin'?"

ikaram
June 10, 2014

Kaj takes the cooked meat, before saying: "Well, if we wanna get some more food, I say we go huntin' now. For about a day would be fine. Shot some deers. I'm quite good with the bow, maybe I can go with some other mate? And the rest can stay here and guard the camp. Whatdoya think?"

by ikaram
June 10, 2014

Kaj takes the cooked meat, before saying: "Well, if we wanna get some more food, I say we go huntin' now. For about a day would be fine. Shot some deers. I'm quite good with the bow, maybe I can go with some other mate? And the rest can stay here and guard the camp. Whatdoya think?"

valromar
June 10, 2014
"I'll go with you if you want, I'm also very good with a bow." Norcon offered.
by valromar
June 10, 2014
"I'll go with you if you want, I'm also very good with a bow." Norcon offered.

ikaram
June 10, 2014

"Fine, let's go. Kill any animal you see, all meat is good. I hope we can find a merchant selling some mead and wine..."

by ikaram
June 10, 2014

"Fine, let's go. Kill any animal you see, all meat is good. I hope we can find a merchant selling some mead and wine..."

valromar
June 10, 2014
"There is a band of Khajiit merchants just outside of Whiterun. I'm pretty sure they have some food."
by valromar
June 10, 2014
"There is a band of Khajiit merchants just outside of Whiterun. I'm pretty sure they have some food."

Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

Tiberius walks off into the woods to the east disappering into the trees without a sound.

by Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

Tiberius walks off into the woods to the east disappering into the trees without a sound.

ikaram
June 10, 2014

"Great! Then we don't have to work. Now, if ya guys don't have any money, i'm gonna do the "buy" that food myself."

by ikaram
June 10, 2014

"Great! Then we don't have to work. Now, if ya guys don't have any money, i'm gonna do the "buy" that food myself."

Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

Tiberius walks back into the area from the west and lights a nearby tree on fire and then drinks a potion an becomes invisible and disappers once more

by Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

Tiberius walks back into the area from the west and lights a nearby tree on fire and then drinks a potion an becomes invisible and disappers once more

valromar
June 10, 2014

"Does anyone have any extra gold so we can go get food for everyone, or do you want to go by yourself Khajiit?"

by valromar
June 10, 2014

"Does anyone have any extra gold so we can go get food for everyone, or do you want to go by yourself Khajiit?"

Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

Tiberius walks back into the area from the north, and looks at Norcon and says " you breton, come over here I have a gift for you i don't need it so you might make use of it." he reaches into his bag and pulls out a bow as black as night ang as gilimmering as water. "This is Ruins' Edge a powerful bow forged in  the waters of Oblivion, take it, it's yours." he throws the bow at Norcon.

by Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

Tiberius walks back into the area from the north, and looks at Norcon and says " you breton, come over here I have a gift for you i don't need it so you might make use of it." he reaches into his bag and pulls out a bow as black as night ang as gilimmering as water. "This is Ruins' Edge a powerful bow forged in  the waters of Oblivion, take it, it's yours." he throws the bow at Norcon.

Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

(a little known fact, blood moon is a dude) he is going to kill me for posting this, as i am mocking him, but i don't care!

by Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

(a little known fact, blood moon is a dude) he is going to kill me for posting this, as i am mocking him, but i don't care!

ikaram
June 10, 2014

"I think I'l just go. I came here to GET gold, not to lose it. You can still stop me dough."

by ikaram
June 10, 2014

"I think I'l just go. I came here to GET gold, not to lose it. You can still stop me dough."

valromar
June 10, 2014

Norcon sees the vow and his eyes widened. "Thank you Tiberius, I will make full use of this bow." Then he turns toward Grokesh. "If you can refine this bow, then snap to it. We haven't got all day to wait, unless you don't want to get those bandits." He said as nicely as he could.

by valromar
June 10, 2014

Norcon sees the vow and his eyes widened. "Thank you Tiberius, I will make full use of this bow." Then he turns toward Grokesh. "If you can refine this bow, then snap to it. We haven't got all day to wait, unless you don't want to get those bandits." He said as nicely as he could.

Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

Tiberius flings a large sack of gold at the Khajiit, it contains 10,000 gold coins and is 160lbs. "have fun!"

by Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

Tiberius flings a large sack of gold at the Khajiit, it contains 10,000 gold coins and is 160lbs. "have fun!"

valromar
June 10, 2014

"It would be wise to not leave until you are not needed, Khajiit." Neocon said as he readied his bow.

by valromar
June 10, 2014

"It would be wise to not leave until you are not needed, Khajiit." Neocon said as he readied his bow.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.