"hope is the curse of the unlucky."

-R.W.L

by Mulqoreyn
October 28, 2014

"hope is the curse of the unlucky."

-R.W.L

ikaram
November 3, 2014

"Why do I think it is immoral to kill for gold? For the same reason why I don't steal from the poor. A septim is worth nothing to you, but they can buy food and live another day thanks to it. The only diffrence with killing is that, no matter how much money you get, you can't put a price on a man's life."

Kaj (One of my characters. A renowned thief who can not stand the tought of The Dark Brotherhood)

"If you use evil to spread good, you are not helping the world. You are just negating the effects of evil. And for the power I get, that is fine by me. When I get too old to spread good, THEN I will get rid of this evil."

Devon (Also a character, explaining why he is still a werewolf)

These are my quotes, but I HAD to put them in.

by ikaram
November 3, 2014

"Why do I think it is immoral to kill for gold? For the same reason why I don't steal from the poor. A septim is worth nothing to you, but they can buy food and live another day thanks to it. The only diffrence with killing is that, no matter how much money you get, you can't put a price on a man's life."

Kaj (One of my characters. A renowned thief who can not stand the tought of The Dark Brotherhood)

"If you use evil to spread good, you are not helping the world. You are just negating the effects of evil. And for the power I get, that is fine by me. When I get too old to spread good, THEN I will get rid of this evil."

Devon (Also a character, explaining why he is still a werewolf)

These are my quotes, but I HAD to put them in.

DovahKiinZaan
November 4, 2014

"Semper fieldis, motherf******!"

A US marine

by DovahKiinZaan
November 4, 2014

"Semper fieldis, motherf******!"

A US marine

dovahnite
November 8, 2014

"Destruction magic's fine, just don't go burning down any villages," says a guard as I run past with restoration in both hands.

"I'm not arguing that these towers are falling to pieces, but I think you are exaggerating about the planks falling ou---------------" - unfinished note in an abandoned tower somewhere.

"Suspicious Cabinet," goes the game text when you point the crosshair at a suspicious cabinet.

"They're indescructable, so they'd make good armor," as one of the dialogue choices when Dexion Evicus asks what you're going to do with the Elder Scroll.

"If I ever catch you trying to sneak a peek at me while I'm bathing in the lake again, I'll cut off your most valuable asset," Vex writes Delvin on a note somewhere in the Rataway.

"What is life's greatest illusion?" "Being happily married!" - one of the response choices to the Black Door outside Dawnstar.

And about five hundred more. Skyrim has some awesome writing.

by dovahnite
November 8, 2014

"Destruction magic's fine, just don't go burning down any villages," says a guard as I run past with restoration in both hands.

"I'm not arguing that these towers are falling to pieces, but I think you are exaggerating about the planks falling ou---------------" - unfinished note in an abandoned tower somewhere.

"Suspicious Cabinet," goes the game text when you point the crosshair at a suspicious cabinet.

"They're indescructable, so they'd make good armor," as one of the dialogue choices when Dexion Evicus asks what you're going to do with the Elder Scroll.

"If I ever catch you trying to sneak a peek at me while I'm bathing in the lake again, I'll cut off your most valuable asset," Vex writes Delvin on a note somewhere in the Rataway.

"What is life's greatest illusion?" "Being happily married!" - one of the response choices to the Black Door outside Dawnstar.

And about five hundred more. Skyrim has some awesome writing.

Kahdremonik
November 19, 2014

Wait...I know you." - Random Guard

"Yeah, you know me. I'm the muthaf***in' Dragonborn, I saved the world three times in as many weeks. What have you done, investigate sweetroll thefts?" - Me in irritated reply to the above.

by Kahdremonik
November 19, 2014

Wait...I know you." - Random Guard

"Yeah, you know me. I'm the muthaf***in' Dragonborn, I saved the world three times in as many weeks. What have you done, investigate sweetroll thefts?" - Me in irritated reply to the above.

DovahKiinZaan
November 24, 2014

Leaves your teeth nice'n white

by DovahKiinZaan
November 24, 2014

Kahdremonik
November 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

This message has been 100% Xenos Approved!

by Kahdremonik
November 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

DovahKiinZaan
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
DovahKiinZaan

Did I have to ask alien if I could use his face? It was a mugshot, he may be self-conscious.
by DovahKiinZaan
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
DovahKiinZaan

Did I have to ask alien if I could use his face? It was a mugshot, he may be self-conscious.

Mirkrilaar
November 26, 2014

"Be careful!"

*A novice necromancer after I killed her by a charging power strike.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 26, 2014

"Be careful!"

*A novice necromancer after I killed her by a charging power strike.*

DovahKiinZaan
November 27, 2014

"HOLY SHIT!"

-Me seeing the first dragon, and the wounded frostbite spider and the frost troll, and the unrelenting force shout, and the greybeards, and the dwarven centurion...

by DovahKiinZaan
November 27, 2014

"HOLY SHIT!"

-Me seeing the first dragon, and the wounded frostbite spider and the frost troll, and the unrelenting force shout, and the greybeards, and the dwarven centurion...

Kosenu
November 30, 2014
"Hey, that's strange, it smelled like the coffee I used to drink at university for a moment. *pauses for a few seconds* The coffee was shit, but it were good times."

-My dad
by Kosenu
November 30, 2014
"Hey, that's strange, it smelled like the coffee I used to drink at university for a moment. *pauses for a few seconds* The coffee was shit, but it were good times."

-My dad

dovahnite
December 3, 2014

I thought someone posted this here already, but:

"Wonderfully done. Pelagius is finally ready to love himself... and continue hating everyone else." - Sheogorath

by dovahnite
December 3, 2014

"Wonderfully done. Pelagius is finally ready to love himself... and continue hating everyone else." - Sheogorath

DovahKiinZaan
December 6, 2014
dovahnite

He has the best quotes

by DovahKiinZaan
December 6, 2014
dovahnite

He has the best quotes

Kronvullok
December 17, 2014
"You know, I was there for that whol sordid affair. Marvelous times! Butterflies, blood, a fox and severed head... Oh, and the CHEESE! To die for."
-Sheogorath
by Kronvullok
December 17, 2014
"You know, I was there for that whol sordid affair. Marvelous times! Butterflies, blood, a fox and severed head... Oh, and the CHEESE! To die for."

-Sheogorath

dovahnite
December 17, 2014

We could probably make a whole separate thread for Sheogorath quotes.

""Hmmmm... "Fixed" is such a subjective term. I think "treated" is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face.""

by dovahnite
December 17, 2014

We could probably make a whole separate thread for Sheogorath quotes.

""Hmmmm... "Fixed" is such a subjective term. I think "treated" is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face.""

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.