Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Card Game Project : Recruitment

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

DiilMaarDur
February 15, 2015
If I may consider something here... there seems to be quite a few people here who have expedience and all. Why dont you guys just continue from where you left off and start making the game itself without those who left?
by DiilMaarDur
February 15, 2015
If I may consider something here... there seems to be quite a few people here who have expedience and all. Why dont you guys just continue from where you left off and start making the game itself without those who left?

k1yl
March 18, 2015
I can draw designs.
by k1yl
March 18, 2015
I can draw designs.

Noexecute17
March 18, 2015

Hello everyone.

I am good with Photoshop CS6. I'll be here if you guys need help.

Keep up the good work !

by Noexecute17
March 18, 2015

Hello everyone.

I am good with Photoshop CS6. I'll be here if you guys need help.

Keep up the good work !

Ahmuldein
March 25, 2015

Is anyone even managing this thing anymore?

by Ahmuldein
March 25, 2015

Mul klo riik
March 31, 2015
Ahmuldein

I know I'm not. Who wants to make a Dovahzul board game? ;)

by Mul klo riik
March 31, 2015
Ahmuldein

Ahmuldein
April 7, 2015
Mul klo riik
Ahmuldein

Lol

by Ahmuldein
April 7, 2015
Mul klo riik
Ahmuldein

Lol

Paalkriiokaaz
April 15, 2015
Mul klo riik
Ahmuldein

That sounds fun. I actually would enjoy the hell out of that.

by Paalkriiokaaz
April 15, 2015
Mul klo riik
Ahmuldein

That sounds fun. I actually would enjoy the hell out of that.

Ahbiilok
June 5, 2015

Name: Ahbiilok

Skills: I know basic Javascript and can code in it.

Reason: I would love to make this a game as I believe it would be fun.

by Ahbiilok
June 5, 2015

Name: Ahbiilok

Skills: I know basic Javascript and can code in it.

Reason: I would love to make this a game as I believe it would be fun.

ErianDragonborn
June 20, 2015

I find the idea of a card or board game quite interesting, so if anyone is still working on it...

Name: Erian Dragonborn

Skills: I am skilled with photoshop, and I can make a digital colour image of any type of sketch (I can make the sketch as well, but there are people that are waaaay better at this than I am) I can also make some music, althoug it will most likely sound like a fairly old and simple medieval-themed game. Perhaps rune-scape like is the best way to describe it ;)

Reason: I am always interested in broadening my horizon, and I just need a place to put my creativity into. And Skyrim is an awesome game, and if this card or board game would work out, how cool would that be!

by ErianDragonborn
June 20, 2015

I find the idea of a card or board game quite interesting, so if anyone is still working on it...

Name: Erian Dragonborn

Skills: I am skilled with photoshop, and I can make a digital colour image of any type of sketch (I can make the sketch as well, but there are people that are waaaay better at this than I am) I can also make some music, althoug it will most likely sound like a fairly old and simple medieval-themed game. Perhaps rune-scape like is the best way to describe it ;)

Reason: I am always interested in broadening my horizon, and I just need a place to put my creativity into. And Skyrim is an awesome game, and if this card or board game would work out, how cool would that be!

Katherine
July 16, 2015

Anyone still interested in developing this pm me, I'd like to revive this dusty old idea.

I'm trying to revive this project, as it seems fun, so I'm gathering some people to make it.

The way I (the self-appointed, undemocratically elected leader) am planning to build this in is mostly JavaScript, without any frameworks, and if we go multiplayer use websockets (possibly made in PHP or NodeJS, haven't figured out which yet).

Once this is made, I plan on going onto a Dovahzul Board Game of some description. That'll probably take longer than this.

by Katherine
July 16, 2015

Anyone still interested in developing this pm me, I'd like to revive this dusty old idea.

I'm trying to revive this project, as it seems fun, so I'm gathering some people to make it.

The way I (the self-appointed, undemocratically elected leader) am planning to build this in is mostly JavaScript, without any frameworks, and if we go multiplayer use websockets (possibly made in PHP or NodeJS, haven't figured out which yet).

Once this is made, I plan on going onto a Dovahzul Board Game of some description. That'll probably take longer than this.

Kihndro
September 8, 2015

I am great at drawing and i know the illustrator from Magic: The Gathering so could i be a lead artist? P.S. i drew one of the magic monsters

by Kihndro
September 8, 2015

I am great at drawing and i know the illustrator from Magic: The Gathering so could i be a lead artist? P.S. i drew one of the magic monsters

Kihndro
September 8, 2015
Callum

i can draw the board dude! it would be really fun and maybe i can send it to the Magic The Gathering illustrator and see if he can make it a game!

by Kihndro
September 8, 2015
Callum

i can draw the board dude! it would be really fun and maybe i can send it to the Magic The Gathering illustrator and see if he can make it a game!

Kihndro
September 8, 2015
Callum

I'm making the board at 9 ill send a pic when its done!

by Kihndro
September 8, 2015
Callum

I'm making the board at 9 ill send a pic when its done!

SharThulovaas
September 16, 2015

Like a lot of other people are saying, if any similar ideas come up and need someone with some coding experience, I have some knowledge of Javascript, as well as extensive music theory knowledge, if a composer is needed at any point!

Su'um ahrk morah,
--Thulovaas

by SharThulovaas
September 16, 2015

Like a lot of other people are saying, if any similar ideas come up and need someone with some coding experience, I have some knowledge of Javascript, as well as extensive music theory knowledge, if a composer is needed at any point!

Su'um ahrk morah,
--Thulovaas

dovah saviik
September 23, 2015

I am dovahrah 

I don't have a lot of skills but I am takeing tech classes in my high school. I do have some experience with makeing rules for games with my brothers. So I don't know if I will be a lot of help do to the fact that I never play the games I made.

I wanted to pitch in b/c I love skyrim and I want a carrer in gameing. I am still in high school and am also only 15 probably the youngest here.( I can't get Banned for being 15 right b/c it never asked for my age)

by dovah saviik
September 23, 2015

I am dovahrah 

I don't have a lot of skills but I am takeing tech classes in my high school. I do have some experience with makeing rules for games with my brothers. So I don't know if I will be a lot of help do to the fact that I never play the games I made.

I wanted to pitch in b/c I love skyrim and I want a carrer in gameing. I am still in high school and am also only 15 probably the youngest here.( I can't get Banned for being 15 right b/c it never asked for my age)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.