Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Paarthurnax

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

DovahKiinZaan
December 28, 2014

Go to their arsenal to find unlevelled brlliant armour and the most useful Dovah killing weapon.

by DovahKiinZaan
December 28, 2014

Go to their arsenal to find unlevelled brlliant armour and the most useful Dovah killing weapon.

Mirkrilaar
December 28, 2014
Dezvenkriid

I didn't kill Paarthurnax and kidnapped all the blades good/useless stuff

I did, but I took there stuff before it was stolen.

by Mirkrilaar
December 28, 2014
Dezvenkriid

I didn't kill Paarthurnax and kidnapped all the blades good/useless stuff

I did, but I took there stuff before it was stolen.

DovahKiinZaan
December 28, 2014
Blades armour isn't bad, and I see it as a symbol of blades hate.
by DovahKiinZaan
December 28, 2014
Blades armour isn't bad, and I see it as a symbol of blades hate.

Mirkrilaar
December 28, 2014

I swear, as soon as I get a Dragonbone sword, I'm putting the Blades sword in the ocean!

by Mirkrilaar
December 28, 2014

I swear, as soon as I get a Dragonbone sword, I'm putting the Blades sword in the ocean!

DovahKiinZaan
December 28, 2014
Vahzen! But just for the trolz (I called it) wear the blades armour and nahkriin!
by DovahKiinZaan
December 28, 2014
Vahzen! But just for the trolz (I called it) wear the blades armour and nahkriin!

Mirkrilaar
December 28, 2014

I'll never wear it again. The only thing I'll keep is Dragonbane.

by Mirkrilaar
December 28, 2014

I'll never wear it again. The only thing I'll keep is Dragonbane.

DovahKiinZaan
December 28, 2014
True blades wouldn't ask that of the dragonborn. They're Akaviri Skooma smugglers!
by DovahKiinZaan
December 28, 2014
True blades wouldn't ask that of the dragonborn. They're Akaviri Skooma smugglers!

Mirkrilaar
December 28, 2014

True Blades wouldn't make the dragonborn kill Paarthurnax. They would have to respect his decision.

by Mirkrilaar
December 28, 2014

True Blades wouldn't make the dragonborn kill Paarthurnax. They would have to respect his decision.

DovahKiinZaan
December 28, 2014
Exactly my point!
by DovahKiinZaan
December 28, 2014
Exactly my point!

Ahmuldein
December 30, 2014

Damn....you take this seriously!

by Ahmuldein
December 30, 2014

Damn....you take this seriously!

Mirkrilaar
December 30, 2014

Your damn right I do. You don't know how I felt.

by Mirkrilaar
December 30, 2014

Your damn right I do. You don't know how I felt.

Sahkrahfaas
December 30, 2014

I wish I had PC Skyrim for many reasons, one of them being so I can kill Delphine and Esbern. They were never told about the peace council, why were they even there?

I have the Blades armour on a mannequin in Honeyside. I never go back there. Once I get Proudspire Manor I'll use Honeyside more often than I do now, and I'll abandon the Blades armour to the cold of my house in Windhelm xD

by Sahkrahfaas
December 30, 2014

I wish I had PC Skyrim for many reasons, one of them being so I can kill Delphine and Esbern. They were never told about the peace council, why were they even there?

I have the Blades armour on a mannequin in Honeyside. I never go back there. Once I get Proudspire Manor I'll use Honeyside more often than I do now, and I'll abandon the Blades armour to the cold of my house in Windhelm xD

DovahKiinZaan
December 30, 2014
Well, I'm probably going to get shot with an arrow to the face here, I'd rather spit on a burning thalmor than a blade.
by DovahKiinZaan
December 30, 2014
Well, I'm probably going to get shot with an arrow to the face here, I'd rather spit on a burning thalmor than a blade.

Mirkrilaar
December 30, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

Theyre both bad in my opinion. Id say let the Thalmor destroy the Blades, then destroy them.

by Mirkrilaar
December 30, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

Theyre both bad in my opinion. Id say let the Thalmor destroy the Blades, then destroy them.

Mirkrilaar
December 30, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

by Mirkrilaar
December 30, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.