A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] Transcendence

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014

"So, off to Dawnstar then?"

(As a side note, here is some fairly good RP music if you wish to listen to some: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsNlhUxwGjU)

by AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014

(As a side note, here is some fairly good RP music if you wish to listen to some: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsNlhUxwGjU)

Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

*Leqit looks worried*

"You just rescued this man, you might not want to put such a dangerous weapon quite so close to his throat"

*Swiftblade releases his grip and looks at the offending right hand.*

"True, but that would be if I had the intention of slaying him now, rather than allowing him to repent."

"Right.... and how good are you with newly forged peice of equipment that could violently explode at any minute because of a magicka overload?"

"Oh, don't worry that Mer head of yours. I've been spending years with Telvanni mages perfecting the science on Solstheim. It will only pose a threat if I allow it to."

*Leqint looks skeptical, but does not argue, after all, it's not his fault if Swiftblade explodes*

"Alright then"

*He puts on his necklace and turns to the beggar, realizing that the argument of not taking the necklace was futile, he thanks him.*

*He nods and goes on his way.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

*Leqit looks worried*

"You just rescued this man, you might not want to put such a dangerous weapon quite so close to his throat"

*Swiftblade releases his grip and looks at the offending right hand.*

"True, but that would be if I had the intention of slaying him now, rather than allowing him to repent."

"Right.... and how good are you with newly forged peice of equipment that could violently explode at any minute because of a magicka overload?"

"Oh, don't worry that Mer head of yours. I've been spending years with Telvanni mages perfecting the science on Solstheim. It will only pose a threat if I allow it to."

*Leqint looks skeptical, but does not argue, after all, it's not his fault if Swiftblade explodes*

"Alright then"

*He puts on his necklace and turns to the beggar, realizing that the argument of not taking the necklace was futile, he thanks him.*

*He nods and goes on his way.*

Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok

"Yes. But we will stop at Whiterun on the way to outfit our friend in more fitting gear."

*Starts off in the direction of the aforementioned city.*

by Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok

"Yes. But we will stop at Whiterun on the way to outfit our friend in more fitting gear."

Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

"My name is Kelland by the way."

by Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

"My name is Kelland by the way."

AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014

"Err.... Whiterun? I think I'll just meet you at dawnstar, me and Belethor had a bit of a... disagreement... about his sister, and the price of some of his... items"

(a.k.a, I've Got to go, cya)

by AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014

"Err.... Whiterun? I think I'll just meet you at dawnstar, me and Belethor had a bit of a... disagreement... about his sister, and the price of some of his... items"

Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok

*Swiftblade blinked. Then he laughed.*

"No, we are not going to Belethor! We will be visiting Adrianne Avenicci. So Proselyte Kelland. Are you prepared to change, and for the betterment of yourself?"

by Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok

"No, we are not going to Belethor! We will be visiting Adrianne Avenicci. So Proselyte Kelland. Are you prepared to change, and for the betterment of yourself?"

Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

*He nods*

"Yes."

by Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

*He nods*

"Yes."

Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

*He nods*

"Yes."

"Good. Now, let's get a move on, shall we?"

((Cue fast travel/that-one-bit-of-the-journey-that-gets-cut-out-of-the-game.))

by Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

*He nods*

"Yes."

"Good. Now, let's get a move on, shall we?"

((Cue fast travel/that-one-bit-of-the-journey-that-gets-cut-out-of-the-game.))

AmativEreiDinok
November 26, 2014

*After further consideration, Leqint decides to join Swiftblade and Kelland and their way to Whiterun, figuring that he probably wouldn't see Belethor anyways*

by AmativEreiDinok
November 26, 2014

*After further consideration, Leqint decides to join Swiftblade and Kelland and their way to Whiterun, figuring that he probably wouldn't see Belethor anyways*

Mirkrilaar
November 26, 2014

*You all arrive at Whiterun a few hours later. Everything is normal.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 26, 2014

AmativEreiDinok
November 26, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*Leqint thinks for a moment. He looks at Swiftblade and says:*

"You can get your armour and weapons here, I need to go tallk to someone for a moment, shall I meet you at the gates?"

by AmativEreiDinok
November 26, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*Leqint thinks for a moment. He looks at Swiftblade and says:*

"You can get your armour and weapons here, I need to go tallk to someone for a moment, shall I meet you at the gates?"

Kahdremonik
November 26, 2014
Mirkrilaar

((That's not very reassuring.))

"Here we are."

by Kahdremonik
November 26, 2014
Mirkrilaar

((That's not very reassuring.))

"Here we are."

Kahdremonik
November 26, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok
Mirkrilaar

*Leqint thinks for a moment, and then says:*

"Sure, just don't be too long."

by Kahdremonik
November 26, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok
Mirkrilaar

*Leqint thinks for a moment, and then says:*

"Sure, just don't be too long."

AmativEreiDinok
November 26, 2014

*Leqint walks off, in the direction of The Cloud District*

by AmativEreiDinok
November 26, 2014

*Leqint walks off, in the direction of The Cloud District*

Kahdremonik
November 26, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok

*Leqint walks off, in the Direction of The Cloud District*

*Swiftblade goes to the Warmaiden.*

by Kahdremonik
November 26, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok

*Leqint walks off, in the Direction of The Cloud District*

*Swiftblade goes to the Warmaiden.*

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.