Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A Blade of Words

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  14  15  16  17 > >>  

Krinnin
January 9, 2015

Bjorn opens his eyes, and looks awkwardly at the Argonian then Bjorn would attempt to move the Argonian a little bit away from him, then closes his again.

by Krinnin
January 9, 2015

Bjorn opens his eyes, and looks awkwardly at the Argonian then Bjorn would attempt to move the Argonian a little bit away from him, then closes his again.

Mahyoldah
January 9, 2015

"No, I am afraid I do not. I have an empty tankard, that's it. I am Halldis, by the way."

by Mahyoldah
January 9, 2015

"No, I am afraid I do not. I have an empty tankard, that's it. I am Halldis, by the way."

Koorahlok
January 9, 2015

"Alright then, This one's name is jo'tesh, before these runes change again could you write them down for jo'tesh?" Holding out jo'tesh' research journal with a quill and ink

by Koorahlok
January 9, 2015

"Alright then, This one's name is jo'tesh, before these runes change again could you write them down for jo'tesh?" Holding out jo'tesh' research journal with a quill and ink

Mahyoldah
January 9, 2015

Halldis takes the journal and quill, dipping in in the ink and scribbling it down quickly, blotting the ink in some places, and the handwriting was not that great.

by Mahyoldah
January 9, 2015

Halldis takes the journal and quill, dipping in in the ink and scribbling it down quickly, blotting the ink in some places, and the handwriting was not that great.

Koorahlok
January 9, 2015

"It will do, this one can make out what they look like" jo'tesh takes the journal and continues looking through his satchel

by Koorahlok
January 9, 2015

"It will do, this one can make out what they look like" jo'tesh takes the journal and continues looking through his satchel

Vultuzmaar
January 9, 2015

"Hm? What's this?" Maramis pulls what looks like a needle from the body's neck "This could explain how he died, as I saw no other wounds than the markings." 

by Vultuzmaar
January 9, 2015

"Hm? What's this?" Maramis pulls what looks like a needle from the body's neck "This could explain how he died, as I saw no other wounds than the markings." 

Koorahlok
January 9, 2015
"Intresting" jo'tesh examines the noodle "jo'tesh has never seen this before"
by Koorahlok
January 9, 2015
"Intresting" jo'tesh examines the noodle "jo'tesh has never seen this before"

Vultuzmaar
January 9, 2015

he examines closely and is able to find what the poison could be "This poison looks to be Aconite, though I cannot say for certain. Even in small doses, it is lethal."

{Noodle?}

by Vultuzmaar
January 9, 2015

he examines closely and is able to find what the poison could be "This poison looks to be Aconite, though I cannot say for certain. Even in small doses, it is lethal."

{Noodle?}

hiith
January 10, 2015

After quite some time had passed, when mid-day was approaching, the Argonian let out a few short, shrill shreiks and began to thrash about. Indeed, he had made a regular habit of drinking himself to sleep, but was never quite fond of waking up. It also didn't help that he usually had at least a couple of drinks by this time (one would wonder how he got enough money to pay for his excess of drinks since he is oft excessively drunk). This behaviour stopped not long after it had started. He then sat up and looked about him; he was awfully confused about where he was, why, and who these three strangers were (Halldis was known to him, but the reason she was here was not). He did not say anything, nor did he move, but looked around and appeared very puzzled.

He had no memory of the previous night.

by hiith
January 10, 2015

After quite some time had passed, when mid-day was approaching, the Argonian let out a few short, shrill shreiks and began to thrash about. Indeed, he had made a regular habit of drinking himself to sleep, but was never quite fond of waking up. It also didn't help that he usually had at least a couple of drinks by this time (one would wonder how he got enough money to pay for his excess of drinks since he is oft excessively drunk). This behaviour stopped not long after it had started. He then sat up and looked about him; he was awfully confused about where he was, why, and who these three strangers were (Halldis was known to him, but the reason she was here was not). He did not say anything, nor did he move, but looked around and appeared very puzzled.

He had no memory of the previous night.

Mahyoldah
January 10, 2015

Halldis looked to the Argonian, pulling out an apple and handing it to him "Here....it seems as though you were having a nightmare." She stood up from her resting position by a tree, leaning again and crossing her arms casually.

by Mahyoldah
January 10, 2015

Halldis looked to the Argonian, pulling out an apple and handing it to him "Here....it seems as though you were having a nightmare." She stood up from her resting position by a tree, leaning again and crossing her arms casually.

Koorahlok
January 10, 2015
"Ahhh the argonion is awake, how are you feeling?"
by Koorahlok
January 10, 2015
"Ahhh the argonion is awake, how are you feeling?"

hiith
January 10, 2015

"Whe... uh... huh?"

He pauses, puts the apple in his lap, searches his clothes for pockets (there were fewer than he may have made it seem), then searched those pockets to produce a fork, on which he stuck the apple. He looked around a bit more, hoping that there was a fire that he could roast it over, but compromised to eat it as-is via fork, albeit quite slowly.

by hiith
January 10, 2015

"Whe... uh... huh?"

He pauses, puts the apple in his lap, searches his clothes for pockets (there were fewer than he may have made it seem), then searched those pockets to produce a fork, on which he stuck the apple. He looked around a bit more, hoping that there was a fire that he could roast it over, but compromised to eat it as-is via fork, albeit quite slowly.

Koorahlok
January 10, 2015
"Well this one is going back to tra*yawn*nslating" jo'tesh then looks back to his books
by Koorahlok
January 10, 2015
"Well this one is going back to tra*yawn*nslating" jo'tesh then looks back to his books

Krinnin
January 10, 2015

Bjorn still stays asleep, but lets out a big snore next to the Argonian.

by Krinnin
January 10, 2015

Bjorn still stays asleep, but lets out a big snore next to the Argonian.

hiith
January 10, 2015
The Argonian, still confused, says, "well, do any of you have any head-ace medicine? Like ale? Or mead?"
by hiith
January 10, 2015
The Argonian, still confused, says, "well, do any of you have any head-ace medicine? Like ale? Or mead?"
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.