roastedZork
August 8, 2015

A dusk (most common nobody) looks like this

by roastedZork
August 8, 2015

A dusk (most common nobody) looks like this

Grolahmul
August 8, 2015

(I know what Dusks look like. I said we havn't had Nobodies for this RP, just Heartless.)

by Grolahmul
August 8, 2015

(I know what Dusks look like. I said we havn't had Nobodies for this RP, just Heartless.)

roastedZork
August 8, 2015

(the presence of nobodies comes in starting at page 3)

by roastedZork
August 8, 2015

(the presence of nobodies comes in starting at page 3)

Grolahmul
August 8, 2015

(Oh... forget what I said, then. Lets continue)

"Destiny Islands was destroyed a few years ago by Heartless," said Donald, "But, thanks to Sora, Goofy, a few others, and I, it, and all other worlds destroyed by darkness, were restored."

by Grolahmul
August 8, 2015

(Oh... forget what I said, then. Lets continue)

"Destiny Islands was destroyed a few years ago by Heartless," said Donald, "But, thanks to Sora, Goofy, a few others, and I, it, and all other worlds destroyed by darkness, were restored."

Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

"Travel between relms, that's only been achieved by the-oh, you don't know the dwemer, are you stuck here? We could go to the dwemer stonghold and get there tech, or are you here to kill every single heartless?"

by Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

"Travel between relms, that's only been achieved by the-oh, you don't know the dwemer, are you stuck here? We could go to the dwemer stonghold and get there tech, or are you here to kill every single heartless?"

roastedZork
August 9, 2015

"I have no idea what a realm is, but we inicially came here hoping that riku or kairi would be here. But the amount of heartless has us worried. We might as well get rid of them."

by roastedZork
August 9, 2015

"I have no idea what a realm is, but we inicially came here hoping that riku or kairi would be here. But the amount of heartless has us worried. We might as well get rid of them."

Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

"Riku, Riku, that sounds familiar."

by Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

"Riku, Riku, that sounds familiar."

Grolahmul
August 9, 2015
"Does the name Micky or Kairi sound familiar?" asked Donald.
by Grolahmul
August 9, 2015
"Does the name Micky or Kairi sound familiar?" asked Donald.

roastedZork
August 9, 2015

"Wait, are you saying you've seen him?"

by roastedZork
August 9, 2015

"Wait, are you saying you've seen him?"

Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

"Someone came into the city yelling that, is that a name? It sounds funny. They then were forced out of the city by the guards and headed to redoran's retreat, a cave."

by Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

"Someone came into the city yelling that, is that a name? It sounds funny. They then were forced out of the city by the guards and headed to redoran's retreat, a cave."

Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 9, 2015

((Is this open for people to join, perhaps as one of The Organization's (XIII) members, or even a rogue member who wants to help Sora and the others? Also, I don't remember much about keyblades, are they all swords?))

by Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 9, 2015

((Is this open for people to join, perhaps as one of The Organization's (XIII) members, or even a rogue member who wants to help Sora and the others? Also, I don't remember much about keyblades, are they all swords?))

roastedZork
August 9, 2015

(You can join as what you want. And you can look up keyblades, but they are kindof like swords.)

"Maybe we can ask him and he'll know where Riku is!"

by roastedZork
August 9, 2015

(You can join as what you want. And you can look up keyblades, but they are kindof like swords.)

"Maybe we can ask him and he'll know where Riku is!"

Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 9, 2015

((I found that there is a single known keyblade scythe, and a few keyblade axes... Am I allowed to create my own keyblade or do I have to use a canon one?))

by Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 9, 2015

((I found that there is a single known keyblade scythe, and a few keyblade axes... Am I allowed to create my own keyblade or do I have to use a canon one?))

roastedZork
August 9, 2015

(I'm going cannon. {i never saw a non-cannon keyblade before})

by roastedZork
August 9, 2015

(I'm going cannon. {i never saw a non-cannon keyblade before})

Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 10, 2015

((There are non-canon keyblades. A list of some is HERE, and another list HERE.

How about this, I'll explain the keyblade she would use if I could make my own, and I'll let you decide whether to allow that, or for her to use Fenrir.))

Character: A former member of XIII and one who knew Roxas, Tera {Not Terra} is a Nobody with an interesting past. She wears the usual black robes of Organization XIII, and has dark purple hair down to her waist in twintails, and eyes of the same color. Wielding a strange keyblade that seems to have three forms, one with similarities to Xehanort's keyblade, another similar to Fenrir, and a third similar to Guardian Soul. {Canon: uses Fenrir instead}

The specific properties of these different forms aren't known, but it seems the first grants increased offensive abilities, while the second grants increased speed, and the third grants increased defense, unlike the keyblades they seem to be modeled off of. They all have a color scheme of black, blood red and a darker purple than her hair. {Ignore if you decide on Fenrir}

She uses only the keyblade for combat, no magic or other weapons or anything, besides some sort of ability that enshrouds her keyblade in flame.

She left XIII by some means unknown to Sora and the group, and had been following them from a distance for some time now, noted multiple times watching them from behind corners, or peeking over walls, or from the rooftops of buildings. They haven't seen her since arriving in tamriel as of yet, but that will change soon.

Like Axel, Roxas and Namine, she is one of the few Nobodies capable of feeling "true" emotions, and like the latter two, has no memories of her past life. She was occassionally seen being accompanied by two Dusks, though not always. It's unknown if they're under her control or not.

by Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 10, 2015

((There are non-canon keyblades. A list of some is HERE, and another list HERE.

How about this, I'll explain the keyblade she would use if I could make my own, and I'll let you decide whether to allow that, or for her to use Fenrir.))

Character: A former member of XIII and one who knew Roxas, Tera {Not Terra} is a Nobody with an interesting past. She wears the usual black robes of Organization XIII, and has dark purple hair down to her waist in twintails, and eyes of the same color. Wielding a strange keyblade that seems to have three forms, one with similarities to Xehanort's keyblade, another similar to Fenrir, and a third similar to Guardian Soul. {Canon: uses Fenrir instead}

The specific properties of these different forms aren't known, but it seems the first grants increased offensive abilities, while the second grants increased speed, and the third grants increased defense, unlike the keyblades they seem to be modeled off of. They all have a color scheme of black, blood red and a darker purple than her hair. {Ignore if you decide on Fenrir}

She uses only the keyblade for combat, no magic or other weapons or anything, besides some sort of ability that enshrouds her keyblade in flame.

She left XIII by some means unknown to Sora and the group, and had been following them from a distance for some time now, noted multiple times watching them from behind corners, or peeking over walls, or from the rooftops of buildings. They haven't seen her since arriving in tamriel as of yet, but that will change soon.

Like Axel, Roxas and Namine, she is one of the few Nobodies capable of feeling "true" emotions, and like the latter two, has no memories of her past life. She was occassionally seen being accompanied by two Dusks, though not always. It's unknown if they're under her control or not.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.