Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND] Rebellion in Akavir

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

'No...it's all a lie... SHUT UP!'' the voices quieted as she rode on 'at least I have control if my body and mind again'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

'No...it's all a lie... SHUT UP!'' the voices quieted as she rode on 'at least I have control if my body and mind again'

Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

"Zii, do you think we should follow Sauriil?" asked Emily thinking of the idea

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

"Zii, do you think we should follow Sauriil?" asked Emily thinking of the idea

YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015

Makor walks far away, (about five miles) he places a shrine of Malacath and sits down and closes his eyes, he sits and chants Malacath's name, then come backs after a few hours.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015

Makor walks far away, (about five miles) he places a shrine of Malacath and sits down and closes his eyes, he sits and chants Malacath's name, then come backs after a few hours.

Lokonikah
October 30, 2015

(( Going to be inactive while I play Skyrim :P ))

by Lokonikah
October 30, 2015

(( Going to be inactive while I play Skyrim :P ))

The Bug Stomper
October 30, 2015

"What will we do?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 30, 2015

"What will we do?"

Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015
epic AKH

"What will we do?"

(I think when the threadmaster says "I'm going to be offline" that means "don't post." You know, it's common courtesy. I'm sure you read the Forum Rules. I hope. Otherwise that would be a problem.)

by Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015
epic AKH

"What will we do?"

(I think when the threadmaster says "I'm going to be offline" that means "don't post." You know, it's common courtesy. I'm sure you read the Forum Rules. I hope. Otherwise that would be a problem.)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

(Come on we gots to get this goings)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

(Come on we gots to get this goings)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

(Don't die.... : _()

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

(Don't die.... : _()

Emperor of Man
November 1, 2015

(*dies*)

by Emperor of Man
November 1, 2015

(*dies*)

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015

(( Fuck... I'm out of ideas :( This story may end up dying, or I may end up getting inspiration... Idk, yet. ))

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015

(( Fuck... I'm out of ideas :( This story may end up dying, or I may end up getting inspiration... Idk, yet. ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

(Well, Sauriil needs to speak with the emperor, find the cure for Emily. Everyone else is probably trying to help evacuate the remaining Altmer and tend to the wounded/dead. Then we've got the final showdown I guess . . . )

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

(Well, Sauriil needs to speak with the emperor, find the cure for Emily. Everyone else is probably trying to help evacuate the remaining Altmer and tend to the wounded/dead. Then we've got the final showdown I guess . . . )

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(Yup, basically)

Emily kept her eyes in front of her and waited a couple seconds before she decided to answer Zii's question "I don't know Zii...perhaps help evacuate and tend too the wounded. I'm sure the both of us can do something to help" Replied Emily, still riding on trying too find the rest of the mages

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(Yup, basically)

Emily kept her eyes in front of her and waited a couple seconds before she decided to answer Zii's question "I don't know Zii...perhaps help evacuate and tend too the wounded. I'm sure the both of us can do something to help" Replied Emily, still riding on trying too find the rest of the mages

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

(Okay are we going to get this going or now I was really looking forward to seeing the ending of it :P)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

(Okay are we going to get this going or now I was really looking forward to seeing the ending of it :P)

Lokonikah
November 3, 2015

( ENough rushing, please. We need to finish others while I think of the plot more. ))

by Lokonikah
November 3, 2015

( ENough rushing, please. We need to finish others while I think of the plot more. ))

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

(Yes sir! lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

(Yes sir! lol)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.