Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] The Second Coming

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56 > >>  

DremSahrot
January 12, 2015
Loniizrath

"Thank you."

Alix takes the apple and sits beside Daryn.

"I know that the Ancient Nords built Forelhost as a fortified city. It was ruled by a Dragon Preist named Rahgot, and was one of the last refuges of the Ancient Dragon Cult.

"You know your stuff, good! That is exactly the reason why I am currently outside instead of in. Draugr have never been much of a problem, but this cult built this city and I suspect that even in death they are not kind to tresspassers."

Daryn's looks uneasy for a moment, then he continues:

"Now you say that there may have been recent activity of dragon cultists... What is your interest in them?"

by DremSahrot
January 12, 2015
Loniizrath

"Thank you."

"I know that the Ancient Nords built Forelhost as a fortified city. It was ruled by a Dragon Preist named Rahgot, and was one of the last refuges of the Ancient Dragon Cult.

"You know your stuff, good! That is exactly the reason why I am currently outside instead of in. Draugr have never been much of a problem, but this cult built this city and I suspect that even in death they are not kind to tresspassers."

"Now you say that there may have been recent activity of dragon cultists... What is your interest in them?"

Loniizrath
January 12, 2015
DremSahrot
Loniizrath

"Thank you."

"The cult has been revived. They've mostly rebuilt their old capital. You know, Bromjunaar."

by Loniizrath
January 12, 2015
DremSahrot
Loniizrath

"Thank you."

"The cult has been revived. They've mostly rebuilt their old capital. You know, Bromjunaar."

DremSahrot
January 12, 2015
Loniizrath

Daryn looks positively shocked.

"And ehm... what more do you know?"

by DremSahrot
January 12, 2015
Loniizrath

Loniizrath
January 12, 2015
DremSahrot
Loniizrath

"The city is governed by a dragon. His name is Mirkrilaar."

by Loniizrath
January 12, 2015
DremSahrot
Loniizrath

"The city is governed by a dragon. His name is Mirkrilaar."

DremSahrot
January 12, 2015

"So are you one of their sl... ehm... servants?"

by DremSahrot
January 12, 2015

Loniizrath
January 12, 2015
DremSahrot

"No, I'm one of their citizens. It is a civilized city, despite what some may think."

by Loniizrath
January 12, 2015
DremSahrot

"No, I'm one of their citizens. It is a civilized city, despite what some may think."

DremSahrot
January 13, 2015

"The old cult was also a civilization, however people were not exactly free. That has changed? What does this dragon want if not dominate?"

by DremSahrot
January 13, 2015

"The old cult was also a civilization, however people were not exactly free. That has changed? What does this dragon want if not dominate?"

Loniizrath
January 13, 2015
"I don't know. It doesn't make much sense to me either."
by Loniizrath
January 13, 2015
"I don't know. It doesn't make much sense to me either."

DremSahrot
January 13, 2015

"We'll figure that out over time I guess, so what have you come to do here?"

by DremSahrot
January 13, 2015

"We'll figure that out over time I guess, so what have you come to do here?"

Loniizrath
January 13, 2015
"I have come to... damn, that's a good question."
by Loniizrath
January 13, 2015
"I have come to... damn, that's a good question."

DremSahrot
January 13, 2015

"Well, if you do not know the reason, has someone sent you perhaps?"

by DremSahrot
January 13, 2015

"Well, if you do not know the reason, has someone sent you perhaps?"

Loniizrath
January 13, 2015
"Well, Mirkrilaar sent me to find new members, the innkeeper in Morthal recommended I go here."
by Loniizrath
January 13, 2015
"Well, Mirkrilaar sent me to find new members, the innkeeper in Morthal recommended I go here."

DremSahrot
January 13, 2015

"Here? Besides maybe some old dragon cultists I'm the only one here. If you want to recruit the cultists in there go right ahead, I can use a clear path..."

by DremSahrot
January 13, 2015

"Here? Besides maybe some old dragon cultists I'm the only one here. If you want to recruit the cultists in there go right ahead, I can use a clear path..."

Mirkrilaar
January 13, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"So... How do we come out of here."

*He looks at you and Raffmor.*

"You both will be released with no memory of this!"

by Mirkrilaar
January 13, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"So... How do we come out of here."

*He looks at you and Raffmor.*

"You both will be released with no memory of this!"

Kosenu
January 13, 2015

"I still don't get why you are doing things in secret, if it's not bad."

by Kosenu
January 13, 2015

"I still don't get why you are doing things in secret, if it's not bad."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.