Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  89  90  91  92 > >>  

ikaram
July 25, 2014

"Well, sudden movements are a BIT too much, you should give him a chance. But keep your distance."

by ikaram
July 25, 2014

"Well, sudden movements are a BIT too much, you should give him a chance. But keep your distance."

ikaram
July 25, 2014

"I don't know Norcon, he maybe ain't Draugr, but he is an undead cannibal."

by ikaram
July 25, 2014

"I don't know Norcon, he maybe ain't Draugr, but he is an undead cannibal."

Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

"That i can agree with, but i still dont trust him..."

by Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

"That i can agree with, but i still dont trust him..."

Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

"Ill be damned if suddenly a draugr dosent want us dead."

by Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

"Ill be damned if suddenly a draugr dosent want us dead."

valromar
July 25, 2014
"suit yourself. if you guys can't see the life within him, then you have a right to worry. The room where the dagger goes is right through there." Norcon walks through a door and puts the dagger back on the pedestal and the shimmering disappeared and revealed the black book
by valromar
July 25, 2014
"suit yourself. if you guys can't see the life within him, then you have a right to worry. The room where the dagger goes is right through there." Norcon walks through a door and puts the dagger back on the pedestal and the shimmering disappeared and revealed the black book

Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

As the barrier dissapears, a dragon priest emerges from his coffin

by Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

As the barrier dissapears, a dragon priest emerges from his coffin

Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

"Damnit! Everyone spread out, the last thing you wana do with these is stay in one place!"

by Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

"Damnit! Everyone spread out, the last thing you wana do with these is stay in one place!"

ikaram
July 25, 2014

"Why? What is this?" Kaj doesn't move and looks.

by ikaram
July 25, 2014

"Why? What is this?" Kaj doesn't move and looks.

valromar
July 25, 2014
" watch out!" Norcon jumps in front of Kaj with a ward up as the dragon priest fires an ice spear at him from his staff. "DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY WORDS OF POWER?!"
by valromar
July 25, 2014
" watch out!" Norcon jumps in front of Kaj with a ward up as the dragon priest fires an ice spear at him from his staff. "DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY WORDS OF POWER?!"

Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

"WHAT DO YOU THINK WE ARE? DRAGONBORN?!" Runos sneaks into another room and looks for weapons

by Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

"WHAT DO YOU THINK WE ARE? DRAGONBORN?!" Runos sneaks into another room and looks for weapons

ikaram
July 25, 2014

Kaj just walks out. "I don't get this guys..."

by ikaram
July 25, 2014

Kaj just walks out. "I don't get this guys..."

Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

Runos runs out with an axe and shoves it at the dragon priests heart, killing it

by Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

Runos runs out with an axe and shoves it at the dragon priests heart, killing it

ikaram
July 25, 2014

Kaj looks into the room. "You done guys?"

by ikaram
July 25, 2014

Kaj looks into the room. "You done guys?"

valromar
July 25, 2014
"yes. You don't have to be Dragonborn to use words of power. it just takes years of practice to use one word."
by valromar
July 25, 2014
"yes. You don't have to be Dragonborn to use words of power. it just takes years of practice to use one word."

Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

"Anyways, lets take that book and get out of this kwama pit."

by Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

"Anyways, lets take that book and get out of this kwama pit."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.