ikaram
July 26, 2014

"Sooo... I guess he is not coming back, ey?"

by ikaram
July 26, 2014

"Sooo... I guess he is not coming back, ey?"

ikaram
July 26, 2014

"I ran the same way like he did. An invisible potion. Exept I had more style. Cause some trouble, and while they are worrying about it, disappear."

by ikaram
July 26, 2014

"I ran the same way like he did. An invisible potion. Exept I had more style. Cause some trouble, and while they are worrying about it, disappear."

valromar
July 26, 2014
"true, but i saw the distortion so i knew where both of you were but he was in a better lighting situation so i could see him better... You want to get out of here and head back to Whiterun?"
by valromar
July 26, 2014
"true, but i saw the distortion so i knew where both of you were but he was in a better lighting situation so i could see him better... You want to get out of here and head back to Whiterun?"

ikaram
July 26, 2014

"Yeah, sure. The last excitment we had here kinda sucked. And I made a new enemy. Oh well. I guess that, some time in the future, we will meet again. I could bet my money on it. But I won't since I need it for the shop. Let's go." Kaj leaves the ruin. (With Norcon.)

by ikaram
July 26, 2014

"Yeah, sure. The last excitment we had here kinda sucked. And I made a new enemy. Oh well. I guess that, some time in the future, we will meet again. I could bet my money on it. But I won't since I need it for the shop. Let's go." Kaj leaves the ruin. (With Norcon.)

Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

Runos eavesdropped on their conversation in secret "Dosent matter, this book should get into my friends mind, then i send him to oblivion..."

by Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

Runos eavesdropped on their conversation in secret "Dosent matter, this book should get into my friends mind, then i send him to oblivion..."

Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

Runos takes the northern maiden to mournhold and heads for cyrodiil

by Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

Runos takes the northern maiden to mournhold and heads for cyrodiil

ikaram
July 26, 2014

Kaj stops. "Did you hear something Norcon?" He turns around. "Nah, it's probably the wind."

by ikaram
July 26, 2014

Kaj stops. "Did you hear something Norcon?" He turns around. "Nah, it's probably the wind."

ikaram
July 26, 2014

"Norcon, I just remembered. Runos brought us with a ship. Wouldn't he leave with it?"

by ikaram
July 26, 2014

"Norcon, I just remembered. Runos brought us with a ship. Wouldn't he leave with it?"

valromar
July 26, 2014
"we could always use that portal in the tomb."
by valromar
July 26, 2014
"we could always use that portal in the tomb."

Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

Before he left he put a note in Norcons house saying "Thanks for the false black book, it will trick my friend quite easily. And to be honest, the reason i wanted it is he asked me to get it, and he offered 100,000 septims if i did. Would you refuse such an offer? With that money I could hire mercenaries to investigate ruins FOR me. I could finally retire. I do belive we will see eatchother again. -Runos P.S. Also after i get my money, im gona kill him. Nothing personal."

by Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

Before he left he put a note in Norcons house saying "Thanks for the false black book, it will trick my friend quite easily. And to be honest, the reason i wanted it is he asked me to get it, and he offered 100,000 septims if i did. Would you refuse such an offer? With that money I could hire mercenaries to investigate ruins FOR me. I could finally retire. I do belive we will see eatchother again. -Runos P.S. Also after i get my money, im gona kill him. Nothing personal."

ikaram
July 26, 2014

"OH NO WAY! I'm not using some crazy portal that could bring me to frickin' bottom of the ocean! No thank you, my feet are good enough." Kaj arrives to Norcons home and spots a note. He starts reading it. "THAT LUCKY BASTARD! I think he didn't get what friend means... Hey Norcon, check this out!"

by ikaram
July 26, 2014

"OH NO WAY! I'm not using some crazy portal that could bring me to frickin' bottom of the ocean! No thank you, my feet are good enough." Kaj arrives to Norcons home and spots a note. He starts reading it. "THAT LUCKY BASTARD! I think he didn't get what friend means... Hey Norcon, check this out!"

valromar
July 26, 2014
Norcon read the note, "hah, he thinks he is going to get money from an empty book without a magical aura around it, he's gonna have his head before he pays that low life if he gives him that. I think there are multiple boats at the docks, we could take one of those?"
by valromar
July 26, 2014
Norcon read the note, "hah, he thinks he is going to get money from an empty book without a magical aura around it, he's gonna have his head before he pays that low life if he gives him that. I think there are multiple boats at the docks, we could take one of those?"

Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

After a few days, Runos arrives at the imperial city and talks to his friend "I got the book you wanted." Runos' friend: "Thank you, if you will hand it over i will-" he pauses for a second "Wait a minute, this isnt th-" those were the last words his friend said before he died and Runos took the money off his cold dead corpse

by Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

After a few days, Runos arrives at the imperial city and talks to his friend "I got the book you wanted." Runos' friend: "Thank you, if you will hand it over i will-" he pauses for a second "Wait a minute, this isnt th-" those were the last words his friend said before he died and Runos took the money off his cold dead corpse

ikaram
July 26, 2014

"NO CRIME!" KAj stops. "Wow. Never tought I would say that. Anyway, I don't want a bounty when I meet Sabrina. I risked it too much with that pile of ashes over there too."

by ikaram
July 26, 2014

"NO CRIME!" KAj stops. "Wow. Never tought I would say that. Anyway, I don't want a bounty when I meet Sabrina. I risked it too much with that pile of ashes over there too."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.