Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  89  90  91  92 > >>  

valromar
July 26, 2014
"hah, any bounty here won't carry over to Skyrim, and we can pay any others that may come up. Just tell her you didn't know if she found out."
by valromar
July 26, 2014
"hah, any bounty here won't carry over to Skyrim, and we can pay any others that may come up. Just tell her you didn't know if she found out."

ikaram
July 26, 2014

"No way.. I am being honest from now on. Just like I was untill I rapped the paper over that dagger." Kaj points to the dagger on the chair around some ashes.

by ikaram
July 26, 2014

"No way.. I am being honest from now on. Just like I was untill I rapped the paper over that dagger." Kaj points to the dagger on the chair around some ashes.

Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

Heads back to whiterun after a few days and rents a room at the bannerd mare "I think ill kill the bandits and claim fort greymoore as my own." 

by Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

Heads back to whiterun after a few days and rents a room at the bannerd mare "I think ill kill the bandits and claim fort greymoore as my own." 

valromar
July 26, 2014
"okay, Vex will like the money, just, not the people. I could always have her take care of any bounties you may have."
by valromar
July 26, 2014
"okay, Vex will like the money, just, not the people. I could always have her take care of any bounties you may have."

ikaram
July 26, 2014

(Good, so you went and killed the bandits and took the fort, amazing. But it took you weeks, and we will come to Whiterun in a day or two.)

by ikaram
July 26, 2014

(Good, so you went and killed the bandits and took the fort, amazing. But it took you weeks, and we will come to Whiterun in a day or two.)

Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

(yeah, im just putting this here ahead of time cause i dont want to do this much later on, i might forget XD)

by Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

(yeah, im just putting this here ahead of time cause i dont want to do this much later on, i might forget XD)

ikaram
July 26, 2014

(It's okay. But I think, once we reach Whiterun, we won't be talking about us opening the shops and so on.)

by ikaram
July 26, 2014

(It's okay. But I think, once we reach Whiterun, we won't be talking about us opening the shops and so on.)

Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

(kk)

by Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

(kk)

ikaram
July 26, 2014

"I don't want to have any bountys. I really have changed, and I want Sabrina to know it. She can read me like an open book."

by ikaram
July 26, 2014

"I don't want to have any bountys. I really have changed, and I want Sabrina to know it. She can read me like an open book."

valromar
July 26, 2014
"Vex can take care of that. She is the one in thieves guild who has access to all of the bounties and pay them off if i give her the money."
by valromar
July 26, 2014
"Vex can take care of that. She is the one in thieves guild who has access to all of the bounties and pay them off if i give her the money."

ikaram
July 26, 2014

"I said: NO BOUNTY! Now, we will think this trough tomorrow. Now, let's get some sleep."

by ikaram
July 26, 2014

"I said: NO BOUNTY! Now, we will think this trough tomorrow. Now, let's get some sleep."

ikaram
July 26, 2014

(BTW,  I need to go to bed IRL, so we will continue tomorrow, OK?)

by ikaram
July 26, 2014

(BTW,  I need to go to bed IRL, so we will continue tomorrow, OK?)

valromar
July 26, 2014
(ok) "alright, let's get some sleep."
by valromar
July 26, 2014
(ok) "alright, let's get some sleep."

ikaram
July 27, 2014

Kaj gets up before Norcon and prepares some breakfast for the two.

by ikaram
July 27, 2014

Kaj gets up before Norcon and prepares some breakfast for the two.

ikaram
July 27, 2014

(PHELAN IS FINALLY HERE!!! You don't have to catch up buddy, let's just say you slept the entire day.)

by ikaram
July 27, 2014

(PHELAN IS FINALLY HERE!!! You don't have to catch up buddy, let's just say you slept the entire day.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.