Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bone Hunt

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  73  74  75  76 > >>  

Loniizrath
October 28, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

Completely forgetting about the man standing beside him, Perlos asks the claw, "Mirk, where are they? You should know where the bone is, since we were so close."

"It is still in town. Look around."

*The guard looks at you funny.*

"Who in Oblivion are you talking to?"

"A dragon soul," Perlos replies, trying to be casual about it. "Come on, let's check the statue."

by Loniizrath
October 28, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

Completely forgetting about the man standing beside him, Perlos asks the claw, "Mirk, where are they? You should know where the bone is, since we were so close."

"A dragon soul," Perlos replies, trying to be casual about it. "Come on, let's check the statue."

Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*He looks at you stunned, then continues to follow.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*He looks at you stunned, then continues to follow.*

Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014

*The guard runs up and opens the door for you.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Mul klo riik

*Anger swelling in his veins, he raises the staff once more, taking carefull aim with both arms, he get's ready to fire again.*

"This is for my family, my wife, my very children!"

"THIS IS FOR EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE I EVER CARED ABOUT! I DO THIS FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED WITHOUT JUST CAUSE! THIS IS FOR MY GRANDFATHER! WHO DIED TRYING TO FIND A POWER TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM DEATH! WHO DIED BY THE HANDS OF THOSE DEAD LONG BEFORE! HIS DEATH BE NOT IN VAIN!"

The draugr gets closer, seemingly oblivious.

"I know what my grandfather wanted. HE WANTED TO RESURRECT THE DRAGON WHO'S DEATH HE WITNESSED! WHOSE ONLY CRIME WAS TO BE IMPRISONED AT THE WRONG TIME BY THE WRONG PEOPLE! Dragon souls are eternal, the dwemer automations live indefinately, he beleived that using the dwemer and the dov, one could achieve immortality. He believed he could live forever, but most importantly, he believed he could bring back the dead."

The draugr is dangerously close now, as the adrenaline feeds his emotions, magicka feeds his staff. 

"AND I BELIEVE HE WAS RIGHT! IN FACT I BELIEVE I CAN SAVE THE FAMILY, DEAD OR ALIVE, THAT I LOST TO THE THALMOR, WHO WERE ABDUCTED SIMPLY FOR BEING MY KIN!"

Elrond raises the staff once more, now glowing a blinding, impossible color.

"I have no regrets. I am now a dragon priest. Like my grandather before me. I will achieve immortality. I will raise the worthy, who will live forever under me, and shun the unworthy from my new, universal empire.  Mirkrilaar, will allow me to do so. Mir Kril Aar, who I will find. MIR KRIL AAR WHO'S SPIRIT IS THE MOST POWERFULL ON THE FACE OF NIRN! Whome will return by my hand, and mine alone. Goodbye, slave. Thank you for your time."

He fires, power immesurable. The gyro pulsing mad.

*The bolts recoil blasts you backwards, knocking you off of your feet. The boom from the bolt is deafening, and you lose hearing for a few seconds. When you finally see what happened, you see just a pile of ash where the draugr used to be.*

*You walk up to the coffin but step on a pressure plate. You hear an arrow shoot and it hits you in the neck. You fall down, paralyzed. You feel tired and numb. After a few minutes, the poison kicks in and you fall into a sleep-like state.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Mul klo riik

*Anger swelling in his veins, he raises the staff once more, taking carefull aim with both arms, he get's ready to fire again.*

"This is for my family, my wife, my very children!"

"THIS IS FOR EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE I EVER CARED ABOUT! I DO THIS FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED WITHOUT JUST CAUSE! THIS IS FOR MY GRANDFATHER! WHO DIED TRYING TO FIND A POWER TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM DEATH! WHO DIED BY THE HANDS OF THOSE DEAD LONG BEFORE! HIS DEATH BE NOT IN VAIN!"

The draugr gets closer, seemingly oblivious.

"I know what my grandfather wanted. HE WANTED TO RESURRECT THE DRAGON WHO'S DEATH HE WITNESSED! WHOSE ONLY CRIME WAS TO BE IMPRISONED AT THE WRONG TIME BY THE WRONG PEOPLE! Dragon souls are eternal, the dwemer automations live indefinately, he beleived that using the dwemer and the dov, one could achieve immortality. He believed he could live forever, but most importantly, he believed he could bring back the dead."

The draugr is dangerously close now, as the adrenaline feeds his emotions, magicka feeds his staff. 

"AND I BELIEVE HE WAS RIGHT! IN FACT I BELIEVE I CAN SAVE THE FAMILY, DEAD OR ALIVE, THAT I LOST TO THE THALMOR, WHO WERE ABDUCTED SIMPLY FOR BEING MY KIN!"

Elrond raises the staff once more, now glowing a blinding, impossible color.

"I have no regrets. I am now a dragon priest. Like my grandather before me. I will achieve immortality. I will raise the worthy, who will live forever under me, and shun the unworthy from my new, universal empire.  Mirkrilaar, will allow me to do so. Mir Kril Aar, who I will find. MIR KRIL AAR WHO'S SPIRIT IS THE MOST POWERFULL ON THE FACE OF NIRN! Whome will return by my hand, and mine alone. Goodbye, slave. Thank you for your time."

He fires, power immesurable. The gyro pulsing mad.

*The bolts recoil blasts you backwards, knocking you off of your feet. The boom from the bolt is deafening, and you lose hearing for a few seconds. When you finally see what happened, you see just a pile of ash where the draugr used to be.*

*You walk up to the coffin but step on a pressure plate. You hear an arrow shoot and it hits you in the neck. You fall down, paralyzed. You feel tired and numb. After a few minutes, the poison kicks in and you fall into a sleep-like state.*

Loniizrath
October 28, 2014
Mirkrilaar

The two walk to the statue.

by Loniizrath
October 28, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar

*You see a man giving something in a bag to another man on a horse. They're both equipped with katanas.*

"Get this to Cyrodill as fast as you can!"

*He smacks the horses' rear and the horse takes off.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar

*You see a man giving something in a bag to another man on a horse. They're both equipped with katanas.*

Loniizrath
October 28, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

Perlos quickly pulls out his bow and shoots an arrow at the horse.

by Loniizrath
October 28, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*It hits the horse right in the kneecap and it collapses. The other agent sees you shoot.*

"There's the dragon cultist! Stop him!"

*He draws his sword.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 28, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*It hits the horse right in the kneecap and it collapses. The other agent sees you shoot.*

"There's the dragon cultist! Stop him!"

*He draws his sword.*

Mindahdeinmaar
October 28, 2014

Mirkrilaar

*The first charus gets wounded, but still deosnt see the shot. The second one closes in.*

*The group charges at the beasts with their weapons.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 28, 2014

Mirkrilaar

*The first charus gets wounded, but still deosnt see the shot. The second one closes in.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 29, 2014
Mirkrilaar
DovahKiinZaan

*Dinok keeps up the ruse*

"Oh, and what are the guards equipped with?"

*He shrugs*

"Standard Imperial weaponry. Shield, sword, armor, et ctera."

"Okay, has anyone with strange weapons taken passage?"

*Dinok shifts his katana out of sight*

"And do you have a weapon screening process?"

(Weapon screening- literally just a search and pat down)

by DovahKiinZaan
October 29, 2014
Mirkrilaar
DovahKiinZaan

*He shrugs*

Mirkrilaar
October 29, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar

Mirkrilaar

*The charus sees the group and spray posion. It hits only Delves and Sheeva. Moves is not hit.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 29, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar

Mirkrilaar

*The charus sees the group and spray posion. It hits only Delves and Sheeva. Moves is not hit.*

Mirkrilaar
October 29, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
Mirkrilaar
DovahKiinZaan

*He shrugs*

"By requirement, all sailors are to carry daggers for self-defense purposes only. Anything larger is confinscated by Imperial troops."

by Mirkrilaar
October 29, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
Mirkrilaar
DovahKiinZaan

*He shrugs*

"By requirement, all sailors are to carry daggers for self-defense purposes only. Anything larger is confinscated by Imperial troops."

DovahKiinZaan
October 29, 2014

"Ah, and where are these items taken?"

*Dinok, pushes the katana again, nervously*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 29, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 29, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Items are taken to the captain and locked in a chest in his cabin."

by Mirkrilaar
October 29, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Items are taken to the captain and locked in a chest in his cabin."

Mindahdeinmaar
October 29, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*Keerus and Moves attack the chaurus. Delves and Sheeva stand behind, waiting for the poison to wear off.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 29, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*Keerus and Moves attack the chaurus. Delves and Sheeva stand behind, waiting for the poison to wear off.*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.