Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  89  90  91  92 > >>  

valromar
July 27, 2014
Norcon walks out, "it would appear that Ruin has left." Norcon noticed the breakfast , "oh, thank you for making breakfast."
by valromar
July 27, 2014
Norcon walks out, "it would appear that Ruin has left." Norcon noticed the breakfast , "oh, thank you for making breakfast."

valromar
July 27, 2014
(hey, welcome back bud!)
by valromar
July 27, 2014
(hey, welcome back bud!)

ikaram
July 27, 2014

"Well, I woke up first, and I tought you would like it." Kaj starts eating the meat and drinking the mead. "Now, what about our travel to Whiterun? I say we pay somebody to take us to land, and then we walk towards Whiterun."

by ikaram
July 27, 2014

"Well, I woke up first, and I tought you would like it." Kaj starts eating the meat and drinking the mead. "Now, what about our travel to Whiterun? I say we pay somebody to take us to land, and then we walk towards Whiterun."

valromar
July 27, 2014
Norcon started eating the meat and drinking the mead, "there are some boats over at the docks."
by valromar
July 27, 2014
Norcon started eating the meat and drinking the mead, "there are some boats over at the docks."

ikaram
July 27, 2014

"So we pay a person to bring us and tell him what you did to that friend that betrayed you. Then I beg him that he doesn't betray us, because just thinking about what you did makes me wanna puke."

by ikaram
July 27, 2014

"So we pay a person to bring us and tell him what you did to that friend that betrayed you. Then I beg him that he doesn't betray us, because just thinking about what you did makes me wanna puke."

valromar
July 27, 2014
"sounds good to me."
by valromar
July 27, 2014
"sounds good to me."

ikaram
July 27, 2014

"Good. Now, let's rest a little. We don't want to leave Phelan alone in a house that is not his."

by ikaram
July 27, 2014

"Good. Now, let's rest a little. We don't want to leave Phelan alone in a house that is not his."

ikaram
July 27, 2014

Kaj starts reading a book.

by ikaram
July 27, 2014

Kaj starts reading a book.

valromar
July 27, 2014
Norcon starts polishing his armor and bows.
by valromar
July 27, 2014
Norcon starts polishing his armor and bows.

Phelan1019
July 27, 2014

(OMG, I'm gone for a week and dis happens!)

by Phelan1019
July 27, 2014

(OMG, I'm gone for a week and dis happens!)

valromar
July 27, 2014
(yup, pretty much)
by valromar
July 27, 2014
(yup, pretty much)

ikaram
July 27, 2014

(What did you expect? It is the computer age. Like, a day equals a week. A year equals a decade. So, make sure next time you don't get grounded or lose internet or don't bring a laptop thanks to your wife or whatever happened. Anyway, you didn't miss TOO much, so we can pretend you were asleep.)

by ikaram
July 27, 2014

(What did you expect? It is the computer age. Like, a day equals a week. A year equals a decade. So, make sure next time you don't get grounded or lose internet or don't bring a laptop thanks to your wife or whatever happened. Anyway, you didn't miss TOO much, so we can pretend you were asleep.)

Phelan1019
July 27, 2014

(I was on a mission trip in Flint, working to make the city more desirable.) :P

by Phelan1019
July 27, 2014

(I was on a mission trip in Flint, working to make the city more desirable.) :P

ikaram
July 27, 2014

(I don't care, just do something already, mate! And... How do you make it more desirable? You kill all the mafia? XD Don't answer.)

by ikaram
July 27, 2014

(I don't care, just do something already, mate! And... How do you make it more desirable? You kill all the mafia? XD Don't answer.)

ikaram
July 27, 2014

(Phelan, don't forget to post on "The beggining of heroes")

by ikaram
July 27, 2014

(Phelan, don't forget to post on "The beggining of heroes")

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.