BoDuSil
January 17, 2015
"To assist in anyway BoDuSil can, fellow dovah"
by BoDuSil
January 17, 2015
"To assist in anyway BoDuSil can, fellow dovah"

BoDuSil
January 17, 2015

"But BoDuSil has a feeling that it wasn't just a feeling that sent him here, it was something more divine than dragons, but not an Aedra."

by BoDuSil
January 17, 2015

"But BoDuSil has a feeling that it wasn't just a feeling that sent him here, it was something more divine than dragons, but not an Aedra."

Mirkrilaar
January 17, 2015
BoDuSil

"Your assitance is not necessary. If you desire praise though, you have come to the right place.  As you do not follow Alduin, you are welcome here."

by Mirkrilaar
January 17, 2015
BoDuSil

"Your assitance is not necessary. If you desire praise though, you have come to the right place.  As you do not follow Alduin, you are welcome here."

BoDuSil
January 17, 2015
"BoDuSil is glad of your acceptance of him. BoDuSil now must rest, he has found a dovah burial ground which belongs to a dovah without a name, but that dovah was destroyed by Dovahkiin. BoDuSil will claim it. BoDuSil wishes you a good day"
*BoDuSil flies off to the burial ground, where he will rest*
by BoDuSil
January 17, 2015
"BoDuSil is glad of your acceptance of him. BoDuSil now must rest, he has found a dovah burial ground which belongs to a dovah without a name, but that dovah was destroyed by Dovahkiin. BoDuSil will claim it. BoDuSil wishes you a good day"

*BoDuSil flies off to the burial ground, where he will rest*

Mirkrilaar
January 17, 2015
BoDuSil
"BoDuSil is glad of your acceptance of him. BoDuSil now must rest, he has found a dovah burial ground which belongs to a dovah without a name, but that dovah was destroyed by Dovahkiin. BoDuSil will claim it. BoDuSil wishes you a good day" *BoDuSil flies off to the burial ground, where he will rest*

*I nod as you fly off. I then turn back at Raffmor.*

"You may start now."

by Mirkrilaar
January 17, 2015
BoDuSil
"BoDuSil is glad of your acceptance of him. BoDuSil now must rest, he has found a dovah burial ground which belongs to a dovah without a name, but that dovah was destroyed by Dovahkiin. BoDuSil will claim it. BoDuSil wishes you a good day" *BoDuSil flies off to the burial ground, where he will rest*

*I nod as you fly off. I then turn back at Raffmor.*

"You may start now."

Kosenu
January 18, 2015

Raffmor's surprised look slowly fades away. He nods to his overlord.

"Yes sir!"

He starts scrubbing the dragon's back.

by Kosenu
January 18, 2015

"Yes sir!"

BoDuSil
January 19, 2015
*BoDuSil awakens, but stays near the grave*
by BoDuSil
January 19, 2015
*BoDuSil awakens, but stays near the grave*

Mirkrilaar
January 26, 2015
Kosenu

"Yes sir!"

*You finish and I lean on my side, revealing my claws.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 26, 2015
Kosenu

"Yes sir!"

*You finish and I lean on my side, revealing my claws.*

Faal Morokei Dovah Sonaak
March 6, 2015

*A man simple ebony armor walks by the (used to be) ancient city of Bromjunaar when he notices the city is no longer ancient. As he goes into the city to investigate he stops at the MOROKei sight of a DOV*

"What in the Nine is going on here?"

by Faal Morokei Dovah Sonaak
March 6, 2015

*A man simple ebony armor walks by the (used to be) ancient city of Bromjunaar when he notices the city is no longer ancient. As he goes into the city to investigate he stops at the MOROKei sight of a DOV*

"What in the Nine is going on here?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.