Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  89  90  91  92 > >>  

valromar
July 27, 2014
Norcon stopped polishing after he finished his bow, "you know Kaj, i never really read the black books, i kind of want to see the contents of the books."
by valromar
July 27, 2014
Norcon stopped polishing after he finished his bow, "you know Kaj, i never really read the black books, i kind of want to see the contents of the books."

ikaram
July 27, 2014

Kaj stops reading the book. "Huh? You never read them? But they are BOOKS. Nevermind." Kaj continues reading "Gentelmans guide to Whiterun".

by ikaram
July 27, 2014

Kaj stops reading the book. "Huh? You never read them? But they are BOOKS. Nevermind." Kaj continues reading "Gentelmans guide to Whiterun".

valromar
July 27, 2014
"people don't really think about actually READING the black book, they just think about what happens when you get sucked inside."
by valromar
July 27, 2014
"people don't really think about actually READING the black book, they just think about what happens when you get sucked inside."

ikaram
July 27, 2014

"Well, I tought you are supposed to read them and not go inside."

by ikaram
July 27, 2014

"Well, I tought you are supposed to read them and not go inside."

valromar
July 27, 2014
"these ones were made as portals to get to Apocrypha."
by valromar
July 27, 2014
"these ones were made as portals to get to Apocrypha."

ikaram
July 27, 2014

"It doesn't matter." Kaj throws the book away. "I never liked books and this one is not an exeption."

by ikaram
July 27, 2014

"It doesn't matter." Kaj throws the book away. "I never liked books and this one is not an exeption."

valromar
July 27, 2014
"not in to books? That's okay, I'm not either, unless they involve money."
by valromar
July 27, 2014
"not in to books? That's okay, I'm not either, unless they involve money."

ikaram
July 27, 2014

"Well, I've always had more important things to do than read. And my father didn't really think it  was too important. He told me 'You have to know how to read and write, but there are more important things than it. Unless you are a schoolar, of course.' And you have to agree he was right."

by ikaram
July 27, 2014

"Well, I've always had more important things to do than read. And my father didn't really think it  was too important. He told me 'You have to know how to read and write, but there are more important things than it. Unless you are a schoolar, of course.' And you have to agree he was right."

valromar
July 27, 2014
"yeah, he's right, the only people that i know who love to read are the students at the college of Winterhold."
by valromar
July 27, 2014
"yeah, he's right, the only people that i know who love to read are the students at the college of Winterhold."

ikaram
July 27, 2014

"And they need it. We don't."

by ikaram
July 27, 2014

"And they need it. We don't."

valromar
July 27, 2014
"exactly. I'm gonna head over to the blacksmith and see if he sells rings, wanna come."
by valromar
July 27, 2014
"exactly. I'm gonna head over to the blacksmith and see if he sells rings, wanna come."

ikaram
July 27, 2014

"Why rings?"

by ikaram
July 27, 2014

"Why rings?"

valromar
July 27, 2014
"well, we need them don't we, to marry our girlfriends?"
by valromar
July 27, 2014
"well, we need them don't we, to marry our girlfriends?"

ikaram
July 27, 2014

"Oh yes." (I'M BACK FROM THE MOUNTAIN!!! My speedy Gonzales internet is back, but everything feels so big on the computer now! and I was using my laptop.)

by ikaram
July 27, 2014

"Oh yes." (I'M BACK FROM THE MOUNTAIN!!! My speedy Gonzales internet is back, but everything feels so big on the computer now! and I was using my laptop.)

valromar
July 27, 2014
"alright, lets go." The both of them left for the blacksmith.
by valromar
July 27, 2014
"alright, lets go." The both of them left for the blacksmith.
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.