Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  89  90  91  92 > >>  

Phelan1019
July 28, 2014

"Yes, I must go and see my father and sister. I thank the All-Maker for having met you two."

by Phelan1019
July 28, 2014

"Yes, I must go and see my father and sister. I thank the All-Maker for having met you two."

valromar
July 28, 2014
"it was an honor meeting you friend. I am sure we will meet again someday, and when we do, we can search for those dragon priests. But for right now we have important business to attend to in the mainland. I guess this is good bye for now." Norcon shakes Phelan's hand and leaves with Kaj.
by valromar
July 28, 2014
"it was an honor meeting you friend. I am sure we will meet again someday, and when we do, we can search for those dragon priests. But for right now we have important business to attend to in the mainland. I guess this is good bye for now." Norcon shakes Phelan's hand and leaves with Kaj.

ikaram
July 28, 2014

"Goodbye, mate. We will se each other soon, I hope. Because friendship is a unbeatable bond, that can last for years. And we have many to spare." Kaj smiles and shakes hands with Phelan before leaving.

by ikaram
July 28, 2014

"Goodbye, mate. We will se each other soon, I hope. Because friendship is a unbeatable bond, that can last for years. And we have many to spare." Kaj smiles and shakes hands with Phelan before leaving.

valromar
July 28, 2014
Before heading to the docks, Norcon went to get the rings waiting for them and then went to meet Kaj at the docks.
by valromar
July 28, 2014
Before heading to the docks, Norcon went to get the rings waiting for them and then went to meet Kaj at the docks.

valromar
July 28, 2014
"is this good enough for..." Norcon trying to remember her name, "Sabrina?"
by valromar
July 28, 2014
"is this good enough for..." Norcon trying to remember her name, "Sabrina?"

ikaram
July 28, 2014

"Yes. She loves rubys. That is one of the things we share." Kaj takes the ring. "Sooo... Do we pay somebody, buy a some sort of a tiny expendable boat, or we swim?"

by ikaram
July 28, 2014

"Yes. She loves rubys. That is one of the things we share." Kaj takes the ring. "Sooo... Do we pay somebody, buy a some sort of a tiny expendable boat, or we swim?"

valromar
July 28, 2014
"well, as it turns out, I'm not the only one Caden betrayed. I came here last night when everyone was sleeping and started to talk to the sailors and found out that the sailor who brought him here had been knocked out and robbed and was very happy when i told him i killed Caden and gave him his money back, he said we can get free passage between Skyrim and Solsthiem."
by valromar
July 28, 2014
"well, as it turns out, I'm not the only one Caden betrayed. I came here last night when everyone was sleeping and started to talk to the sailors and found out that the sailor who brought him here had been knocked out and robbed and was very happy when i told him i killed Caden and gave him his money back, he said we can get free passage between Skyrim and Solsthiem."

ikaram
July 29, 2014

"Well, you have kinda payed him money... Anyway let's go then." Kaj gets on the boat. "I'm with Norcon." He says to the sailor.

by ikaram
July 29, 2014

"Well, you have kinda payed him money... Anyway let's go then." Kaj gets on the boat. "I'm with Norcon." He says to the sailor.

valromar
July 29, 2014
Norcon gets on the boat with him, "take us to Windhelm."
by valromar
July 29, 2014
Norcon gets on the boat with him, "take us to Windhelm."

Nivzahkun
July 29, 2014

Beowulf sat in candlehearth hall drinking a mug of nord mead, a hooded figure walked in and sat next to him "What news do you have?" Beowulf asked. "They got on a ship heading to windhelm." the figure responded. "Good, thank you for your services my good man. Here is your gold, as promised." Beowulf threw a bag of gold on the table and got up and walk out into the cold skyrim night heading to the docks.

by Nivzahkun
July 29, 2014

Beowulf sat in candlehearth hall drinking a mug of nord mead, a hooded figure walked in and sat next to him "What news do you have?" Beowulf asked. "They got on a ship heading to windhelm." the figure responded. "Good, thank you for your services my good man. Here is your gold, as promised." Beowulf threw a bag of gold on the table and got up and walk out into the cold skyrim night heading to the docks.

valromar
July 29, 2014

once Norcon and Kaj reached the docks of Windhelm, he saw Beowulf standing on the docks waiting for them, "what are you doing there Beowulf?"

by valromar
July 29, 2014

once Norcon and Kaj reached the docks of Windhelm, he saw Beowulf standing on the docks waiting for them, "what are you doing there Beowulf?"

Nivzahkun
July 29, 2014

"Waiting for you, you took your sweet time getting here.

by Nivzahkun
July 29, 2014

"Waiting for you, you took your sweet time getting here.

valromar
July 29, 2014

"boats aren't exactly the fastest thing in the world, you know."

by valromar
July 29, 2014

"boats aren't exactly the fastest thing in the world, you know."

Nivzahkun
July 29, 2014

"yet i somehow got here two weeks ago and you just got here."

by Nivzahkun
July 29, 2014

"yet i somehow got here two weeks ago and you just got here."

valromar
July 29, 2014

"how in Oblivion did you get here so fast!"

by valromar
July 29, 2014

"how in Oblivion did you get here so fast!"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.