Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Last Few (Dead)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

Emperor of Man
August 5, 2015

What is going on? One has reappeared. Kaarthaar seems to gone as well.

by Emperor of Man
August 5, 2015

What is going on? One has reappeared. Kaarthaar seems to gone as well.

roastedZork
August 5, 2015

I make it to ivarstead, and I notice one of my items on the way up the steps.

"What is this doing here?"

I put it back in my pocket as I continue going up.

by roastedZork
August 5, 2015

I make it to ivarstead, and I notice one of my items on the way up the steps.

"What is this doing here?"

I put it back in my pocket as I continue going up.

Lorfeynag
August 6, 2015

*I stand alone on the plane, sober now* "Come back! How do I bring the vision to pass?"

A small note appears.

*I take the note and read it*

You know you are one of the four Last Few. You have met the other three. The Nord who defeated you, The Khajiit the Nord tried to save, and another Nord the first spoke to. Only three are needed to prevent your vision. Kill two, and the planes of Oblivion will merge with Tamriel and the world will be renewed. I have spoken with others of the Last Few. Whether they harken to my council or not, you must kill two others. You must make Tamriel into a plane of Oblivion.

"I will...I will do it."

As I say that, I am teleported to the Throat of the World.

{No one else knows what transpired except for Strun because of his Scrolls reading}

by Lorfeynag
August 6, 2015

*I stand alone on the plane, sober now* "Come back! How do I bring the vision to pass?"

A small note appears.

*I take the note and read it*

You know you are one of the four Last Few. You have met the other three. The Nord who defeated you, The Khajiit the Nord tried to save, and another Nord the first spoke to. Only three are needed to prevent your vision. Kill two, and the planes of Oblivion will merge with Tamriel and the world will be renewed. I have spoken with others of the Last Few. Whether they harken to my council or not, you must kill two others. You must make Tamriel into a plane of Oblivion.

"I will...I will do it."

As I say that, I am teleported to the Throat of the World.

{No one else knows what transpired except for Strun because of his Scrolls reading}

roastedZork
August 6, 2015

I make it to the throat of the world.

by roastedZork
August 6, 2015

I make it to the throat of the world.

GreenieDovahkiin
August 6, 2015

FUS RO DAH

by GreenieDovahkiin
August 6, 2015

FUS RO DAH

Emperor of Man
August 6, 2015

Bastard! But . . . he could be lying. Better not to blow his cover.

I teleport to the Throat of the World. Paartunaax greets me, 'Nii los pruzah wah koraav hi, dii fahdon! Nii lost kosaan ahk lingrah!'

I smile, 'Zu'u rolur. Nii lost kosaan gut ahk lingrah. Vir lost hi kosaan pah daar eruvos?'

Paarthurnaax chuckles, 'Hi mindok, qurnen. Praal , naak boz.' He paused. 'Praal um osos zuk.'

by Emperor of Man
August 6, 2015

Bastard! But . . . he could be lying. Better not to blow his cover.

I teleport to the Throat of the World. Paartunaax greets me, 'Nii los pruzah wah koraav hi, dii fahdon! Nii lost kosaan ahk lingrah!'

I smile, 'Zu'u rolur. Nii lost kosaan gut ahk lingrah. Vir lost hi kosaan pah daar eruvos?'

Paarthurnaax chuckles, 'Hi mindok, qurnen. Praal , naak boz.' He paused. 'Praal um osos zuk.'

YolGoraagKaazah
August 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

FUS RO DAH

(who do you fus ro dah?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

FUS RO DAH

(who do you fus ro dah?)

GreenieDovahkiin
August 7, 2015
(J'andri)
by GreenieDovahkiin
August 7, 2015
(J'andri)

GreenieDovahkiin
August 7, 2015
*i go back to the throat of the world.*
"Tilmar!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
August 7, 2015
*i go back to the throat of the world.*

"Tilmar!"

Lorfeynag
August 7, 2015

"Hail, friend!" "I have been waiting at this world's throat for another sane person because these two have done nothing but shout at each other."

*I gesture towards Strun and Paarthurnax*

{Tilmar does not know about the existence of the Thu'um so he just hears shouts and roars.}

{Question: J'andri just got Fus Ro Dah'd off the Throat of the World. Right? So is he dead?}

by Lorfeynag
August 7, 2015

"Hail, friend!" "I have been waiting at this world's throat for another sane person because these two have done nothing but shout at each other."

*I gesture towards Strun and Paarthurnax*

{Tilmar does not know about the existence of the Thu'um so he just hears shouts and roars.}

{Question: J'andri just got Fus Ro Dah'd off the Throat of the World. Right? So is he dead?}

YolGoraagKaazah
August 7, 2015

J'andri flew back again. "Wait, this is not getting us anywhere, we need to stop fighting, Nord. Killing you won't bring my family back."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 7, 2015

J'andri flew back again. "Wait, this is not getting us anywhere, we need to stop fighting, Nord. Killing you won't bring my family back."

YolGoraagKaazah
August 7, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 7, 2015

This post has been deleted.

roastedZork
August 7, 2015

I'm wondering what all the comotion was, and I suddenly get an urge to kill one of the last few. I quickly shake off the urge.

by roastedZork
August 7, 2015

I'm wondering what all the comotion was, and I suddenly get an urge to kill one of the last few. I quickly shake off the urge.

Lorfeynag
August 8, 2015
"Are you all right?" *I wonder if he was visited by the man in black as well*
by Lorfeynag
August 8, 2015
"Are you all right?" *I wonder if he was visited by the man in black as well*

GreenieDovahkiin
August 9, 2015
"YOU TRIED TO KILL ME, LIZARD SCUM!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
August 9, 2015
"YOU TRIED TO KILL ME, LIZARD SCUM!"
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.