Stormtrooper
August 31, 2015

"you two seem to be getting know eachother well."

by Stormtrooper
August 31, 2015

"you two seem to be getting know eachother well."

VahloK
August 31, 2015
"Of its about fighting, then all of us will become friend." *Back to humming the song*
by VahloK
August 31, 2015
"Of its about fighting, then all of us will become friend." *Back to humming the song*

Stormtrooper
August 31, 2015

"what ever you say." la'zaar said kind of happy. *they soon got caught in an ambush, only a few steps from the tomb.* "well shit, how do we get out of this?" la'zaar said suprised.

by Stormtrooper
August 31, 2015

"what ever you say." la'zaar said kind of happy. *they soon got caught in an ambush, only a few steps from the tomb.* "well shit, how do we get out of this?" la'zaar said suprised.

The Bug Stomper
August 31, 2015

"Just kill them!"

by The Bug Stomper
August 31, 2015

"Just kill them!"

VahloK
August 31, 2015
"YES!!!, A good fight!" *swinging his warhammer*
by VahloK
August 31, 2015
"YES!!!, A good fight!" *swinging his warhammer*

Stormtrooper
August 31, 2015

la'zaar uses the light of day to conjure up a firey sword of light, using it to kill more than half of them in one swing.

by Stormtrooper
August 31, 2015

la'zaar uses the light of day to conjure up a firey sword of light, using it to kill more than half of them in one swing.

The Bug Stomper
August 31, 2015

Aksel fought his way to the tomb. "Let's go!"

by The Bug Stomper
August 31, 2015

Aksel fought his way to the tomb. "Let's go!"

YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

Ogorzob also swings his hammer killing them.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 31, 2015

Ogorzob also swings his hammer killing them.

Stormtrooper
September 1, 2015

"one more!" la'zaar shouted as he used the holy sword spell to kill it. "thats all of them. so lets get going, the sooner we leave, the later more those things might catch up." our hero's ventured through the tomb, knowing the treasure is close. they come to what possibly the room with gold, but no luck. "this should be it! wheres all the gold. THIS IS BULLSH-" la'zaar spots something on the wall. "this looks like some ancient text and based why this place was made, this is dragon language. hold on." la'zaar descripted the text. "this is where the gaurdian rests, finishing this text will start the test. fuck. i did'nt know this, an undead dragon." la'zaar stands, paralized with fear. for he had not been trained to kill a dragon, never the less an undead dragon. for dragon kill training was taught to tier 4's of the templar order.

by Stormtrooper
September 1, 2015

"one more!" la'zaar shouted as he used the holy sword spell to kill it. "thats all of them. so lets get going, the sooner we leave, the later more those things might catch up." our hero's ventured through the tomb, knowing the treasure is close. they come to what possibly the room with gold, but no luck. "this should be it! wheres all the gold. THIS IS BULLSH-" la'zaar spots something on the wall. "this looks like some ancient text and based why this place was made, this is dragon language. hold on." la'zaar descripted the text. "this is where the gaurdian rests, finishing this text will start the test. fuck. i did'nt know this, an undead dragon." la'zaar stands, paralized with fear. for he had not been trained to kill a dragon, never the less an undead dragon. for dragon kill training was taught to tier 4's of the templar order.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015

"What in Oblivion is that? I've delved into many dungeons but I've never see that."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015

"What in Oblivion is that? I've delved into many dungeons but I've never see that."

Stormtrooper
September 1, 2015

"It looks like some anciant dragon, but let me try this." la'zaar said, conjuring a cannon of holy fire. la'zaar shot the undead dragon with the cannon, and seemed to do quite a bit of damage. something poped up in la'zaar's mind. "I'VE GOT IT! It's an UNDEAD creature, therefor, Light damage hurts it the most, so if you if you know any light spells, use it now!" la'zaar said proudly with his brilliant plan. 

by Stormtrooper
September 1, 2015

"It looks like some anciant dragon, but let me try this." la'zaar said, conjuring a cannon of holy fire. la'zaar shot the undead dragon with the cannon, and seemed to do quite a bit of damage. something poped up in la'zaar's mind. "I'VE GOT IT! It's an UNDEAD creature, therefor, Light damage hurts it the most, so if you if you know any light spells, use it now!" la'zaar said proudly with his brilliant plan. 

YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015

"I don't know any light spells." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 1, 2015

"I don't know any light spells." 

The Bug Stomper
September 1, 2015

"All I have are these firebombs!" Aksel threw one, exploding on the dragon. It didn't do much as the dragon just rubbed off the flames. "Well, I guess I'll be the bait, then." He threw another, running around with his torch.

by The Bug Stomper
September 1, 2015

"All I have are these firebombs!" Aksel threw one, exploding on the dragon. It didn't do much as the dragon just rubbed off the flames. "Well, I guess I'll be the bait, then." He threw another, running around with his torch.

VahloK
September 1, 2015
"Let me kill it!" *charging at the dragon*
by VahloK
September 1, 2015
"Let me kill it!" *charging at the dragon*
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.