VahloK
September 9, 2015
"shit? Dragon bastard!" *shock*
by VahloK
September 9, 2015
"shit? Dragon bastard!" *shock*

Stormtrooper
September 9, 2015

"well you see mr. dragon..." la'saar said, understanding what the dragon said. "we were just camping, we didn't know this was your territory. well, tholim and i were just camping when these foolish druids showed up and started to attack us." la'saar explained.

by Stormtrooper
September 9, 2015

"well you see mr. dragon..." la'saar said, understanding what the dragon said. "we were just camping, we didn't know this was your territory. well, tholim and i were just camping when these foolish druids showed up and started to attack us." la'saar explained.

Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

He glares at the one who shocked him, sending a VERY light blast of Unrelenting Force.

"Fus, RO!"

He then looks to the reasonable one, not bothering with the others.

"Very well... what manner of races are you? My memory betrays me."

by Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

He glares at the one who shocked him, sending a VERY light blast of Unrelenting Force.

"Fus, RO!"

He then looks to the reasonable one, not bothering with the others.

"Very well... what manner of races are you? My memory betrays me."

Stormtrooper
September 10, 2015

"I'm la'saar, an argonian, looking for my brothers of la'zaar and la'qaar." la'saar explained.

by Stormtrooper
September 10, 2015

"I'm la'saar, an argonian, looking for my brothers of la'zaar and la'qaar." la'saar explained.

Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

The god studies the lesser lizard-man for a moment, before huffing and turning his gaze to the hawk.

"Ahrk daar gein los Kaaz, waan Zu'u los viilut... Nid, feyfahliil."

by Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

The god studies the lesser lizard-man for a moment, before huffing and turning his gaze to the hawk.

"Ahrk daar gein los Kaaz, waan Zu'u los viilut... Nid, feyfahliil."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015

"What did you say?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015

"What did you say?"

Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

"You are breton, yes? And, to be dov, you must be a child of Akatosh."

by Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

"You are breton, yes? And, to be dov, you must be a child of Akatosh."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015

"I'm no Dragon, I'm one with nature a druid." I fly closer to the dragon and start to examine it.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015

"I'm no Dragon, I'm one with nature a druid." I fly closer to the dragon and start to examine it.

Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

Lets out a puff of smoke through his nostrils, clearly annoyed at this action

"I am no insect to examine, beylund. Stop this."

by Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

Lets out a puff of smoke through his nostrils, clearly annoyed at this action

"I am no insect to examine, beylund. Stop this."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015

I fly back "I'm sorry, you dragons amaze me!" he does as he's told "Perhaps you can help us, a cult called "The Dawn of Wrath" wishes to kill us."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 10, 2015

I fly back "I'm sorry, you dragons amaze me!" he does as he's told "Perhaps you can help us, a cult called "The Dawn of Wrath" wishes to kill us."

Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

He mulls this over for a moment.

"Geh, I could... I am looking for my brother, Golonikah. From last I remember, they have captured him."

by Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

He mulls this over for a moment.

"Geh, I could... I am looking for my brother, Golonikah. From last I remember, they have captured him."

Stormtrooper
September 10, 2015

They captured a dragon? Yet, they can't even kill a simple argonian like me. hmmmm, something's amist here. la'saar philosiphied to himself.

by Stormtrooper
September 10, 2015

They captured a dragon? Yet, they can't even kill a simple argonian like me. hmmmm, something's amist here. la'saar philosiphied to himself.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 10, 2015

So that was Tholim . . . But to think they captured a dragon. "In all my years I never thought I would see a dragon, much less speak to one. Quite an honor."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 10, 2015

So that was Tholim . . . But to think they captured a dragon. "In all my years I never thought I would see a dragon, much less speak to one. Quite an honor."

Stormtrooper
September 10, 2015

"You got that right, say, mr. dragon, who exactly are you?" la'saar asked. "I mean, i know you're a bad ass dragon and all, but where do you come from, or at least your name." la'saar asked with his 99% persuading skill.

by Stormtrooper
September 10, 2015

"You got that right, say, mr. dragon, who exactly are you?" la'saar asked. "I mean, i know you're a bad ass dragon and all, but where do you come from, or at least your name." la'saar asked with his 99% persuading skill.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.