Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Lost Story Ep 1

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  12  13  14  15 > >>  

Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

*The cave darkens but since you brought a torch it is fine. The tunnel is obviously ancient nordic and the toches on the walls suddenly light.*

by Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

*The cave darkens but since you brought a torch it is fine. The tunnel is obviously ancient nordic and the toches on the walls suddenly light.*

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

(before the cave)

"That was delicious." Silva said

"Was it?" I pour in some mead for everyone

"It's been a brutal winter, I can't remember the last time is was this cold for this long." Silva says

"You're right." I reply

"I'm a bard here in Solitude, nothing like a good song to lift the spirit in trouble times." Silva brags. I agree. Silva sings the Dragonborn Comes.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

(before the cave)

"That was delicious." Silva said

"Was it?" I pour in some mead for everyone

"It's been a brutal winter, I can't remember the last time is was this cold for this long." Silva says

"You're right." I reply

"I'm a bard here in Solitude, nothing like a good song to lift the spirit in trouble times." Silva brags. I agree. Silva sings the Dragonborn Comes.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

An arrow pierced the eye of a draugr, killing it. "Honestly Sauriil, would it kill you to wait a few minutes?" Falin called from her perch.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

An arrow pierced the eye of a draugr, killing it. "Honestly Sauriil, would it kill you to wait a few minutes?" Falin called from her perch.

Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

la'zaar came running out of no where. "why do you guys move so fast?" la'zaar asked, out of breath. "did you guys not have to go through, like, 5 loading screens?" 

by Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

la'zaar came running out of no where. "why do you guys move so fast?" la'zaar asked, out of breath. "did you guys not have to go through, like, 5 loading screens?" 

Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

{Where are we now?}

by Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

{Where are we now?}

Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

(a cave, i think)

by Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

(a cave, i think)

Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

{OK}

*No draugr wake up to attack you, but you still see signs of struggle, probably where I went.*

"Help anyb-" You hear echoing faintly through the halls.

by Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

{OK}

*No draugr wake up to attack you, but you still see signs of struggle, probably where I went.*

"Help anyb-" You hear echoing faintly through the halls.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015
sos iilah

(dude this is an RP)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015
sos iilah

(dude this is an RP)

Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

{But it was funny right?}

by Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015
Sharsosah

(I know, the loading screens in Skyrim take FOREVER, that gets a bit annoying, anyway back to the RP)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015
Sharsosah

(I know, the loading screens in Skyrim take FOREVER, that gets a bit annoying, anyway back to the RP)

Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

They do on the xbox, but not on the computer.

by Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

They do on the xbox, but not on the computer.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

(i have the xbox, which I kinda regret, the computer is A LOT better, right?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

(i have the xbox, which I kinda regret, the computer is A LOT better, right?)

Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

Yeah, command console.

by Sharsosah
September 11, 2015

Yeah, command console.

Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

(am i the only playstation player here? and loading screens don't take long on playstation either)

by Stormtrooper
September 11, 2015

(am i the only playstation player here? and loading screens don't take long on playstation either)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

(BACK TO RP!)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

(BACK TO RP!)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  12  13  14  15 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.