A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Tale...

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Shell get back!" I tell her 

"Ironjaw, protect the children!" The Lord tells him.

"On it!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Shell get back!" I tell her 

"Ironjaw, protect the children!" The Lord tells him.

"On it!" 

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

Jake takes his bow and shoots all 5 assassins with Black steel arrows tipped with Black fire

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

Jake takes his bow and shoots all 5 assassins with Black steel arrows tipped with Black fire

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"hurry on to the carriage i'll hold them off go on without me!" yelled Jake losing more Arrows in the heads of the Assassin's

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"hurry on to the carriage i'll hold them off go on without me!" yelled Jake losing more Arrows in the heads of the Assassin's

Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

*I run over to one, remove the arrow, and then cast healing on him.*

by Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

*I run over to one, remove the arrow, and then cast healing on him.*

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"shell what are you doing. if you save him he will kill you"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"shell what are you doing. if you save him he will kill you"

Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"We can't let them die for no reason!"

by Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"We can't let them die for no reason!"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"get on the carriage tell your lord to leave without me hurry!" yelled Jake using black magic to lift Shell on the carriage, he then throws a throwing knife on the dead assassins head

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"get on the carriage tell your lord to leave without me hurry!" yelled Jake using black magic to lift Shell on the carriage, he then throws a throwing knife on the dead assassins head

Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

*I start rocking back and forth, small tears appear in my eyes.*

by Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

*I start rocking back and forth, small tears appear in my eyes.*

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"LEAVE WITHOUT ME I'll hold them off!" yelled Jake pulling out his 2 unique Black lightning blades and stabbing assassins 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"LEAVE WITHOUT ME I'll hold them off!" yelled Jake pulling out his 2 unique Black lightning blades and stabbing assassins 

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

I grab Shell's arm "Let's go!" we jump onto the carriage.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

I grab Shell's arm "Let's go!" we jump onto the carriage.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

As Rilline controls the carriage 2 assassins are on our tail. The Lord shoots out a fireball as keep Shell away. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

As Rilline controls the carriage 2 assassins are on our tail. The Lord shoots out a fireball as keep Shell away. 

Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015
"Dammit their is to many!" Said Jake stabbing so many assassins one after the other and getting bloodied a bit himself
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015
"Dammit their is to many!" Said Jake stabbing so many assassins one after the other and getting bloodied a bit himself

Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015
But that did not stop him from taking on all of them at the same time, their must have been more than 20 assassins surrounding him and he used his bow and his swords to pick them off one by one with blood splattering his face but their were still slot more to go...
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015
But that did not stop him from taking on all of them at the same time, their must have been more than 20 assassins surrounding him and he used his bow and his swords to pick them off one by one with blood splattering his face but their were still slot more to go...

Do Rak
September 27, 2015

This thread is about orphans, and you are taking on 20 assassins? Just imagine a 10 year old being attacked by 20 adults.

by Do Rak
September 27, 2015

This thread is about orphans, and you are taking on 20 assassins? Just imagine a 10 year old being attacked by 20 adults.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015

(why are you posting things that don't concern you in a thread your not apart of)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015

(why are you posting things that don't concern you in a thread your not apart of)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.