Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Who are your Skyrim characters?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015

I have gone through many characters, and after finding this site a couple years ago all my chars are now named in Dovahzul.

My favorite is a female Nordic assassin named "Nahlok" who hates both the Imperials and Stormcloaks and wishes to ensure both of their destructions. With her I've been playing on Legendary difficulty with the HUD off and making her eat every day, to try and roleplay as the character. This is actually really hard because can't steal, she sees thievery as cowardice, she can't grind monsters because of the difficulty, and she's always short on gold because I have to keep buying her food.

Another of my characters, is a Nord named "Tozeinvu" who I'm trying to make the people's hero and stuff like that. Thane of everywhere, destroyer of evil and all the nice things. Right now I'm stuck with him since I can't seem to find all the locations with baddies and so I stopped playing him for a while.

A really fun character I play is a Werewolf, Nightingale, thieving, bow-shooting bosmer, named "Alturion". He's a really old char I have from the first days I owned Skyrim and he's still a lot of fun  to play. After grinding my archery skill and stealing tons of arrows, I am currently trying to get the last couple Dragon Priest masks with him.

by Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015

I have gone through many characters, and after finding this site a couple years ago all my chars are now named in Dovahzul.

My favorite is a female Nordic assassin named "Nahlok" who hates both the Imperials and Stormcloaks and wishes to ensure both of their destructions. With her I've been playing on Legendary difficulty with the HUD off and making her eat every day, to try and roleplay as the character. This is actually really hard because can't steal, she sees thievery as cowardice, she can't grind monsters because of the difficulty, and she's always short on gold because I have to keep buying her food.

Another of my characters, is a Nord named "Tozeinvu" who I'm trying to make the people's hero and stuff like that. Thane of everywhere, destroyer of evil and all the nice things. Right now I'm stuck with him since I can't seem to find all the locations with baddies and so I stopped playing him for a while.

A really fun character I play is a Werewolf, Nightingale, thieving, bow-shooting bosmer, named "Alturion". He's a really old char I have from the first days I owned Skyrim and he's still a lot of fun  to play. After grinding my archery skill and stealing tons of arrows, I am currently trying to get the last couple Dragon Priest masks with him.

Tanzyolviing
July 31, 2015

I actually have a list of characters that I haven't made yet, but have made for story purposes and will eventually create on the game. As for the moment, since I have switched so many consoles, I'll stick to PC which has now, thankfully, become my permanent console to use for Skyrim.

My main character is Kha'Vahni. A khajit. I had this story set out for her, so she has joined many factions. I first determined why she was here in Skyrim, and it was because her Grandmother was a nord, and she was transporting her ashes to Skyrim. (I don't know if KhajitxNord can actually happen, but fantasy!) She lost the ashes in the ambush, but she isn't sad, as now it can serve as a reminder to her Grandmother that she was from Skyrim, but she had lived elsewhere. (See what I did?)

After the defeat of Alduin, she built herself a house in Falkreath so that she could adopt Lucia. A sweet orphan whom, she had met in Whiterun. After which, she got settled in, tensions began to rise in the civil war. She joined the Imperials and stamped out the rebellion. Now, curious about a stone she had found on her travels, she joined the Thieves Guild to get answers, but found she had a knack for thievery and enjoyed it, so she remained. After the main events of the guild, she was going to see if she could find out the truth about the rumors of the Aretino boy.

When she did as he wanted, she found she enjoyed enacting vengeance for others, and so joined the Brotherhood.

After a time of assassinating, thieving, and running both factions from her home in Falkreath (While simultaneously training Lucia, so she could defend herself.) Kha'Vahni joined the Dawnguard, to get rid of the Vampires that were constantly attacking her.

Of course, I havn't gotten past the Imperials questline yet. That's just the story I've got so far.

My other character is less explored, and I haven't played her in while, but she is a Nord named Beyla who has joined the Companions. Later, I'll have her join the Dawnguard as well.

by Tanzyolviing
July 31, 2015

I actually have a list of characters that I haven't made yet, but have made for story purposes and will eventually create on the game. As for the moment, since I have switched so many consoles, I'll stick to PC which has now, thankfully, become my permanent console to use for Skyrim.

My main character is Kha'Vahni. A khajit. I had this story set out for her, so she has joined many factions. I first determined why she was here in Skyrim, and it was because her Grandmother was a nord, and she was transporting her ashes to Skyrim. (I don't know if KhajitxNord can actually happen, but fantasy!) She lost the ashes in the ambush, but she isn't sad, as now it can serve as a reminder to her Grandmother that she was from Skyrim, but she had lived elsewhere. (See what I did?)

After the defeat of Alduin, she built herself a house in Falkreath so that she could adopt Lucia. A sweet orphan whom, she had met in Whiterun. After which, she got settled in, tensions began to rise in the civil war. She joined the Imperials and stamped out the rebellion. Now, curious about a stone she had found on her travels, she joined the Thieves Guild to get answers, but found she had a knack for thievery and enjoyed it, so she remained. After the main events of the guild, she was going to see if she could find out the truth about the rumors of the Aretino boy.

When she did as he wanted, she found she enjoyed enacting vengeance for others, and so joined the Brotherhood.

After a time of assassinating, thieving, and running both factions from her home in Falkreath (While simultaneously training Lucia, so she could defend herself.) Kha'Vahni joined the Dawnguard, to get rid of the Vampires that were constantly attacking her.

Of course, I havn't gotten past the Imperials questline yet. That's just the story I've got so far.

My other character is less explored, and I haven't played her in while, but she is a Nord named Beyla who has joined the Companions. Later, I'll have her join the Dawnguard as well.

Turtle1912
August 9, 2015
My first character was a shield and sword warrior but that got lame fast then I switched to a nord ranger (light armor archerysneak and alchemy) it is all fun I've been playing for like a year And a half
by Turtle1912
August 9, 2015
My first character was a shield and sword warrior but that got lame fast then I switched to a nord ranger (light armor archerysneak and alchemy) it is all fun I've been playing for like a year And a half

YolGoraagKaazah
August 10, 2015

I'm an Orc male named Makor gro-Baroth, he is the Champion of Malacath and he uses Volendrung, he goes into the fearless class (I made up 4 sections of players/NPCs, Fearless, usually warriors no matter how much health thye lose they don't run away, Strategist, usually mages after a certain amount of health is lost they run away, Cautious, someone who flees when the threat is too great, Coward usually NPCs always flee.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 10, 2015

I'm an Orc male named Makor gro-Baroth, he is the Champion of Malacath and he uses Volendrung, he goes into the fearless class (I made up 4 sections of players/NPCs, Fearless, usually warriors no matter how much health thye lose they don't run away, Strategist, usually mages after a certain amount of health is lost they run away, Cautious, someone who flees when the threat is too great, Coward usually NPCs always flee.

Hezlotokaaz
August 16, 2015

My main character right now is an Imperial name Aida...I had a little back story setup for her. (This is going to be a bit of a story)

Aida left the Imperial Province as young lass to go to Skyrim! Except...It didn't go to well as we all know. She got caught crossing the border. At first she was a terrible fighter. She stuck with daggers and bows and always relied on a companion to do most of her fights...Later on when she returned to Whiterun after she killed her first dragon, she told her companion to leave and go home. She was being sent to the Greybeards. Aida was a very cowardice person, so like a coward; she didn't go straight to the Greybeards. She ended up in Dawnstar, where she met Erandur. After the Nightcaller temple shiz she got really interested in the Daedra. So she went Daedric artifact hunting. With Erandur guiding her, her first stop was the Shrine of Azura. She became Azura's champion. Broken out of her cowardice, she goes to the Greybeards and does all that crap. Sometime before she defeated Alduin she found Meridia's beacon and did all that and was awarded with Dawnbreaker, the sword that slain Alduin. (Btw, I almost died like 5 times during that fight, I was so not ready...And I had crap armor...Why? Because I might have wanted a challenge) after slaying Alduin, she realized that this stupid civil war is getting out of hand. She joined the Stormcloaks because the Empire stupid. And she likes Talos. And she hates the Dominion. Can't say Erandur was happy, but he went with it. 

I really like that character she went along way. She went from a weak sneak to a brave, still sorta weak, Swordswoman! I quite like her. I have a bunch of other characters with just as crazy stories but I won’t get into that.. Like a got a mage sneak Dark Elf in the College and like this strong hunter Wood Elf planning to join the companions when she gets stronger..And a ton of others. And quite a few modded races in there too.

by Hezlotokaaz
August 16, 2015

My main character right now is an Imperial name Aida...I had a little back story setup for her. (This is going to be a bit of a story)

Aida left the Imperial Province as young lass to go to Skyrim! Except...It didn't go to well as we all know. She got caught crossing the border. At first she was a terrible fighter. She stuck with daggers and bows and always relied on a companion to do most of her fights...Later on when she returned to Whiterun after she killed her first dragon, she told her companion to leave and go home. She was being sent to the Greybeards. Aida was a very cowardice person, so like a coward; she didn't go straight to the Greybeards. She ended up in Dawnstar, where she met Erandur. After the Nightcaller temple shiz she got really interested in the Daedra. So she went Daedric artifact hunting. With Erandur guiding her, her first stop was the Shrine of Azura. She became Azura's champion. Broken out of her cowardice, she goes to the Greybeards and does all that crap. Sometime before she defeated Alduin she found Meridia's beacon and did all that and was awarded with Dawnbreaker, the sword that slain Alduin. (Btw, I almost died like 5 times during that fight, I was so not ready...And I had crap armor...Why? Because I might have wanted a challenge) after slaying Alduin, she realized that this stupid civil war is getting out of hand. She joined the Stormcloaks because the Empire stupid. And she likes Talos. And she hates the Dominion. Can't say Erandur was happy, but he went with it. 

I really like that character she went along way. She went from a weak sneak to a brave, still sorta weak, Swordswoman! I quite like her. I have a bunch of other characters with just as crazy stories but I won’t get into that.. Like a got a mage sneak Dark Elf in the College and like this strong hunter Wood Elf planning to join the companions when she gets stronger..And a ton of others. And quite a few modded races in there too.

GodofGames2468
September 22, 2015

Nord. always a Nord. and I make him a soldier. not a thief, not a mage, just a warrior/soldier

by GodofGames2468
September 22, 2015

Nord. always a Nord. and I make him a soldier. not a thief, not a mage, just a warrior/soldier

Vulondovah21
September 22, 2015

My first charcter was Argonian. He was a simple weapon and smashing board character. I did not advance too far other than beating Alduin, and Miraak. I belive he was a lvl 50 something when I moved to the next.

My second was a Brenton mage called Tim. I only beat Alduin that round. Third was a khajit assassin. Once again only beat Alduin.

My fourth run was a custom race (Draconic race mod). I also did not get far with this character other than beat Alduin and Harkon. Yes I do not stick around as one character for long.

My fifth and current is also a draconic race. This one however I am still advancing, and I intend to obtain a high lvl before I call quits and move on to another.

by Vulondovah21
September 22, 2015

My first charcter was Argonian. He was a simple weapon and smashing board character. I did not advance too far other than beating Alduin, and Miraak. I belive he was a lvl 50 something when I moved to the next.

My second was a Brenton mage called Tim. I only beat Alduin that round. Third was a khajit assassin. Once again only beat Alduin.

My fourth run was a custom race (Draconic race mod). I also did not get far with this character other than beat Alduin and Harkon. Yes I do not stick around as one character for long.

My fifth and current is also a draconic race. This one however I am still advancing, and I intend to obtain a high lvl before I call quits and move on to another.

dovah saviik
September 22, 2015

The character i mostly play as is my black argonian named Chaos he is only a lvl 62 but I've only been playing for 3 months and only for a few hours a day .I play on adept lvl I think to make things more intresting I think i will bring it up to legendary so creatures put up a better fight. He is currently wears the deathbrand armor set because i have a hundred in light armor and one handed. He had a hundred in conjereation and illusion but i legendaried them so i could focus on haveing an assissin based character.

choas is dragonborn with only 8 words to find now but i can't get them all because the one at dead crane rock is glitched . He had joined the dark brotherhood and comleted all the quests, he did the same with the companians , theives guild and most of the ones for the college. He has completed all three story lines and owns four to five houses. He is married to mgolf the lioness with two daughters. I haven't done a lot of role playing but i think i will after beating the ebony.

- Zu'u los saad dovahkiin

by dovah saviik
September 22, 2015

The character i mostly play as is my black argonian named Chaos he is only a lvl 62 but I've only been playing for 3 months and only for a few hours a day .I play on adept lvl I think to make things more intresting I think i will bring it up to legendary so creatures put up a better fight. He is currently wears the deathbrand armor set because i have a hundred in light armor and one handed. He had a hundred in conjereation and illusion but i legendaried them so i could focus on haveing an assissin based character.

choas is dragonborn with only 8 words to find now but i can't get them all because the one at dead crane rock is glitched . He had joined the dark brotherhood and comleted all the quests, he did the same with the companians , theives guild and most of the ones for the college. He has completed all three story lines and owns four to five houses. He is married to mgolf the lioness with two daughters. I haven't done a lot of role playing but i think i will after beating the ebony.

- Zu'u los saad dovahkiin

GodofGames2468
September 23, 2015
Vulondovah21

very good. I hope u enjoyed playing Skyrim. as for mods, I play on Xbox360. Im use to console

by GodofGames2468
September 23, 2015
Vulondovah21

very good. I hope u enjoyed playing Skyrim. as for mods, I play on Xbox360. Im use to console

Duryoljot
January 7, 2016
YolosViingaalVith

I finally found my old bio from like two years ago. I was a chipper lad then... Still am!

by Duryoljot
January 7, 2016
YolosViingaalVith

I finally found my old bio from like two years ago. I was a chipper lad then... Still am!

Bilbokiin
January 7, 2016

My first and main playthrough of Skyrim so far is someone who I made to look similar to me called Ashlord (that's my nickname 😂). Since I've never been really good at stealth and always felt really nervous in games where you have to be careful around certain people, I decided to be a pretty good and honorable person. My first guild was the Companions, and I didn't want do too much at one time, so I decided that would be the only guild I'd join. I've always chosen to be a warrior type person rather than a mage or theif in games like this, so I fit right in with them. But after finishing the Companions questline, I loved it so much, I wanted to something else like that. I joined both colleges, and ended up not doing any of their quests (I still haven't!), I guess it just wasn't as fun for me. I was running out of good, pure causes to join, so then I did the Civil War and finished it with the Stormcloaks, because I just always felt like that was the right way to go.... and my friend told me not to join the Imperials XD. After finishing the main quest I finally decided to do something different and join the Thieves Guild, which was AWESOME! I slowly began to go out of my comfort zone and became okay with stuff like stealing and killing people. I've always tried to make sure I had respect from everyone, especially the guards, and I still do.. but sometimes it's more fun to play as the villian, and pile 1200 assorted fruits and cheeses in Thonnir's house because I hate him so much. 

by Bilbokiin
January 7, 2016

My first and main playthrough of Skyrim so far is someone who I made to look similar to me called Ashlord (that's my nickname 😂). Since I've never been really good at stealth and always felt really nervous in games where you have to be careful around certain people, I decided to be a pretty good and honorable person. My first guild was the Companions, and I didn't want do too much at one time, so I decided that would be the only guild I'd join. I've always chosen to be a warrior type person rather than a mage or theif in games like this, so I fit right in with them. But after finishing the Companions questline, I loved it so much, I wanted to something else like that. I joined both colleges, and ended up not doing any of their quests (I still haven't!), I guess it just wasn't as fun for me. I was running out of good, pure causes to join, so then I did the Civil War and finished it with the Stormcloaks, because I just always felt like that was the right way to go.... and my friend told me not to join the Imperials XD. After finishing the main quest I finally decided to do something different and join the Thieves Guild, which was AWESOME! I slowly began to go out of my comfort zone and became okay with stuff like stealing and killing people. I've always tried to make sure I had respect from everyone, especially the guards, and I still do.. but sometimes it's more fun to play as the villian, and pile 1200 assorted fruits and cheeses in Thonnir's house because I hate him so much. 

Vokun Raaviir
January 7, 2016

Odin the One-Eyed is just a BAMF. As you probably guessed from the name he is a Nord. He's an older man and isn't up for much melee these days, but his Archery is superb.

He can kill a Giant with one arrow from like 500 yards. He's a beast. I'm telling you.

He's an alchemist and enchanter but I'd love to be able to take over the meadery in Whiterun Hold.

by Vokun Raaviir
January 7, 2016

Odin the One-Eyed is just a BAMF. As you probably guessed from the name he is a Nord. He's an older man and isn't up for much melee these days, but his Archery is superb.

He can kill a Giant with one arrow from like 500 yards. He's a beast. I'm telling you.

He's an alchemist and enchanter but I'd love to be able to take over the meadery in Whiterun Hold.

Vulondovah21
January 10, 2016
GodofGames2468

I have enjoyed the game so far. On a side note. My game is heavily modified on my PC. Kinda a pain if I have to reinstall though due to using a couple ENB mods.

by Vulondovah21
January 10, 2016
GodofGames2468

I have enjoyed the game so far. On a side note. My game is heavily modified on my PC. Kinda a pain if I have to reinstall though due to using a couple ENB mods.

HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016
I always play same race, nord, and my favorite character has same rules and history. My character is strong nord, who loves fighting with his fists, but more than fist fights, he love war. He is mastered with his one handed sword, Melanie (yup, that's his sword name) , shield and his favorite daedric armor. He never joined dark brotherhood (well, actually i did, but with other character) and never joined thieves guild. He is just war master, sometimes he is even quite brutal. His name is Marco, brave, strong, never fleeing from battlefield warrior who isn't as racist as some nords, and helpes elves, argonians and khajiits a lot.
by HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016
I always play same race, nord, and my favorite character has same rules and history. My character is strong nord, who loves fighting with his fists, but more than fist fights, he love war. He is mastered with his one handed sword, Melanie (yup, that's his sword name) , shield and his favorite daedric armor. He never joined dark brotherhood (well, actually i did, but with other character) and never joined thieves guild. He is just war master, sometimes he is even quite brutal. His name is Marco, brave, strong, never fleeing from battlefield warrior who isn't as racist as some nords, and helpes elves, argonians and khajiits a lot.

KrisEriksen
March 5, 2016

Right, with my new good mod setup I am playing as Varyon Othrandos, Dunmer archer/thief, level 48. I am also roleplaying that he's a vegetarian, with my basic needs mod... Although I plan for that to change once he gets convinced by Harkon to become a Vampire. Because you know, a good character is never static.

Currently I have completed the Main quest, Civil war, and the Thieves guild questline, I have mastered Archery, Light Armor and Sneak. I have yet to finish the Dark Brotherhood and Dawnguard, then settle down, before I start a new playthrough. I already have plans set up. I will be an Altmer mage named Ocarillian Shimmerene, and join the Stormcloaks, because it's ages since I fought for the Stormcloaks. With him I will do the College of Winterhold and Dragonborn questlines, along with the Main quest. I may try to compare him to Varyon at the end.

by KrisEriksen
March 5, 2016

Right, with my new good mod setup I am playing as Varyon Othrandos, Dunmer archer/thief, level 48. I am also roleplaying that he's a vegetarian, with my basic needs mod... Although I plan for that to change once he gets convinced by Harkon to become a Vampire. Because you know, a good character is never static.

Currently I have completed the Main quest, Civil war, and the Thieves guild questline, I have mastered Archery, Light Armor and Sneak. I have yet to finish the Dark Brotherhood and Dawnguard, then settle down, before I start a new playthrough. I already have plans set up. I will be an Altmer mage named Ocarillian Shimmerene, and join the Stormcloaks, because it's ages since I fought for the Stormcloaks. With him I will do the College of Winterhold and Dragonborn questlines, along with the Main quest. I may try to compare him to Varyon at the end.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.