(bruh xD)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
Vultuzmaar

*Maramis was slumped over a table, passed out*

(bruh xD)

Vultuzmaar
October 4, 2015

(Poor fella can't handle much alcohol xP)

by Vultuzmaar
October 4, 2015

(Poor fella can't handle much alcohol xP)

Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"Darn it, Maramis," said Gold, "If you can't handle alcahol, don't drink it."

by Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"Darn it, Maramis," said Gold, "If you can't handle alcahol, don't drink it."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

*alchohal (I think TES it's "damn" no "dang/darn")

Makor laughs at Maramis and looks to Hadar "What is it you want to talk about?" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

*alchohal (I think TES it's "damn" no "dang/darn")

Makor laughs at Maramis and looks to Hadar "What is it you want to talk about?" 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"The vampires here on the island to the northeast are trying to wage war on the werewolves and centaurs maybe even the castle of the undead" 0__0 said Hadar hoping that wouldn't happen

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"The vampires here on the island to the northeast are trying to wage war on the werewolves and centaurs maybe even the castle of the undead" 0__0 said Hadar hoping that wouldn't happen

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

"My kind huh? It's been awhile since I've been a child of the night (does that sound too vampireish?)." Makor says trying to keep his voice low.  

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

"My kind huh? It's been awhile since I've been a child of the night (does that sound too vampireish?)." Makor says trying to keep his voice low.  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

(Moon blood/moon born works well for werewolves)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

(Moon blood/moon born works well for werewolves)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"oh you mean a werewolf I've recently contracted lycanthropy from facing a rogue werewolf" (dude it's alright to talk about being a werewolf here or being part mystical creature because think of this kingdom ruled by humans as mos eisley cantina because there are quite a bit of werewolves, werebears that live in this city kingdom along side people)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"oh you mean a werewolf I've recently contracted lycanthropy from facing a rogue werewolf" (dude it's alright to talk about being a werewolf here or being part mystical creature because think of this kingdom ruled by humans as mos eisley cantina because there are quite a bit of werewolves, werebears that live in this city kingdom along side people)

Grolahmul
October 4, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Actually, sound like something a friend of Luna from My Little Pony would be. There's actually a song for it on YouTube, called "Children of the Night".)

by Grolahmul
October 4, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Actually, sound like something a friend of Luna from My Little Pony would be. There's actually a song for it on YouTube, called "Children of the Night".)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

"You a werewolf, never would've expected that. It takes awhile to tame the beast."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

"You a werewolf, never would've expected that. It takes awhile to tame the beast."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"I know but for some reason I have only turned into a werewolf once and it was on blood moon, every full moon after that I haven't turned into one I can even turn into one at will..."

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"I know but for some reason I have only turned into a werewolf once and it was on blood moon, every full moon after that I haven't turned into one I can even turn into one at will..."

Grolahmul
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"I know but for some reason I have only turned into a werewolf once and it was on blood moon, every full moon after that I haven't turned into one I can* even turn into one at will..."

(*Can't?)

by Grolahmul
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"I know but for some reason I have only turned into a werewolf once and it was on blood moon, every full moon after that I haven't turned into one I can* even turn into one at will..."

(*Can't?)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

The door to the tavern quickly opens and shuts as the small Bosmer slips inside. Staying near the wall, she moves past the crowds searching for familiar faces. As strong as their scents are, they have to be in here.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

The door to the tavern quickly opens and shuts as the small Bosmer slips inside. Staying near the wall, she moves past the crowds searching for familiar faces. As strong as their scents are, they have to be in here.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Strange, it took me years to master the technique, I am a pack leader." (which means his fur is white, not many white furred werewolves out there, search up packleader on TES wiki, it's in ESO)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Strange, it took me years to master the technique, I am a pack leader." (which means his fur is white, not many white furred werewolves out there, search up packleader on TES wiki, it's in ESO)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

(Well wolf is a very powerful werewolf and his fur is white along with a blue taint anyways)

"I know it's odd"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

(Well wolf is a very powerful werewolf and his fur is white along with a blue taint anyways)

"I know it's odd"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.