A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Inspirational Quotes

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14  15  16  17 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
October 16, 2015

Gotcha. It's about the scale.

"I believe that about every answer to every question is 'It depends.' " -Me!

by The Bug Stomper
October 16, 2015

Gotcha. It's about the scale.

"I believe that about every answer to every question is 'It depends.' " -Me!

Emperor of Man
October 16, 2015

'There is no safe haven. Everywhere is a war zone. Deal with it.'

~Me

Not inspirational, but as I said, truth is true inspiration.

'Monsters are real. Ghosts are real to. They live inside us and, sometimes, they win.'

~Stephen King

Be thankful that you won (if you did) and realize you lost, and this time beat them (if you lost).

by Emperor of Man
October 16, 2015

'There is no safe haven. Everywhere is a war zone. Deal with it.'

~Me

Not inspirational, but as I said, truth is true inspiration.

'Monsters are real. Ghosts are real to. They live inside us and, sometimes, they win.'

~Stephen King

Be thankful that you won (if you did) and realize you lost, and this time beat them (if you lost).

The Bug Stomper
October 16, 2015

"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." -Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight

by The Bug Stomper
October 16, 2015

"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." -Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight

Emperor of Man
October 16, 2015

'Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is.'

~Unknown

by Emperor of Man
October 16, 2015

'Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is.'

~Unknown

YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

That doesn't make any sense. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

That doesn't make any sense. 

Emperor of Man
October 16, 2015
epic AKH

'Well I won't do either of those. Why? Because I'm Batman.'

~Me (acting as Batman)

by Emperor of Man
October 16, 2015
epic AKH

'Well I won't do either of those. Why? Because I'm Batman.'

~Me (acting as Batman)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

"Whoever controls the past, controls the future, whoever controls the present, controls the past." ~ I don't remember. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

"Whoever controls the past, controls the future, whoever controls the present, controls the past." ~ I don't remember. 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

Strun is making the exact same thread as you AKH the same EXACT samething called "Truths", that's copyright! 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

Strun is making the exact same thread as you AKH the same EXACT samething called "Truths", that's copyright! 

Emperor of Man
October 16, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

I actually created it to be the opposite: LINK

by Emperor of Man
October 16, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

I actually created it to be the opposite: LINK

The Bug Stomper
October 16, 2015

It does use philosophical quotes like I do...maybe Strun can make it so that it's all discussion, no quotes. Discuss each other's philosophy, not just quotes. 

by The Bug Stomper
October 16, 2015

It does use philosophical quotes like I do...maybe Strun can make it so that it's all discussion, no quotes. Discuss each other's philosophy, not just quotes. 

Emperor of Man
October 16, 2015
epic AKH

Done! LINK

by Emperor of Man
October 16, 2015
epic AKH

Done! LINK

The Bug Stomper
October 17, 2015

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis                                                                                                                                                                    of Assisi

What do you guys think is doing the impossible?

by The Bug Stomper
October 17, 2015

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis                                                                                                                                                                    of Assisi

What do you guys think is doing the impossible?

dovah saviik
October 20, 2015

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them."
Henry David Thoreau

by dovah saviik
October 20, 2015

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them."
Henry David Thoreau

YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015
dovah saviik

Henry David Thoreau

What does it mean?

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015
dovah saviik

Henry David Thoreau

What does it mean?

Loniizrath
October 20, 2015
"Your toast has been burnt... and no amount of scraping shall remove the black parts!" -Micheal J. Caboose
by Loniizrath
October 20, 2015
"Your toast has been burnt... and no amount of scraping shall remove the black parts!" -Micheal J. Caboose
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.