A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Elder Scrolls VII: Alien

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  18  19  20  21 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I don't know how to explain it as good as my brother, he's the one who came up with the idea. The only draconic things I use is the Draconic Void chains that Alternate Hadar uses, and the Draconic bloodfire breath shout)

(What is the meaning of it doe? :P) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I don't know how to explain it as good as my brother, he's the one who came up with the idea. The only draconic things I use is the Draconic Void chains that Alternate Hadar uses, and the Draconic bloodfire breath shout)

(What is the meaning of it doe? :P) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(It's kinda like blood forged weapons :/ it's a stronger and supernatural type of metal and magic)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(It's kinda like blood forged weapons :/ it's a stronger and supernatural type of metal and magic)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(That's a weapon, not a shout) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(That's a weapon, not a shout) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(Shouts are a form of magic :P)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Yes, and no) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Yes, and no) 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Yes, and no) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Yes, and no) 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015

Makor looks and finds Dragonsreach. Balgruuf looks at him "High Chief and Immortal, Makor gro-Baroth." Balgruuf stands up and starts to walk really fast towards him. They hold each others forearm. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015

Makor looks and finds Dragonsreach. Balgruuf looks at him "High Chief and Immortal, Makor gro-Baroth." Balgruuf stands up and starts to walk really fast towards him. They hold each others forearm. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(And the idea of draconic shouts was also from my older brother, he came up with that Draconic Bloodfire Breath shout, a shout that is the color of blood red and is stronger than any normal fire. He said something about how blood makes the shout more powerful :\)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(And the idea of draconic shouts was also from my older brother, he came up with that Draconic Bloodfire Breath shout, a shout that is the color of blood red and is stronger than any normal fire. He said something about how blood makes the shout more powerful :\)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Draconic has no meaning, it's not a word. Back to the RP) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

At that the doors swung open and Hadar stepped in dragging his Draconic Void Chains across the floor "Jarl Balgruuf...."

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

At that the doors swung open and Hadar stepped in dragging his Draconic Void Chains across the floor "Jarl Balgruuf...."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(I just can't explain it right :P  it'd make sense when my brother explained what it was)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(I just can't explain it right :P  it'd make sense when my brother explained what it was)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015

Whiterun Guards surrond Hadar as Irileth draws her sword and has lightning bolt in her left hand. "State your bussiness?" Says one of the guards.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015

Whiterun Guards surrond Hadar as Irileth draws her sword and has lightning bolt in her left hand. "State your bussiness?" Says one of the guards.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

Hadar looks down at them as he raised his chains lashed it at the guards around him moving only his arms. He puts them to his side and looks at Irileth towering over her "What is your bussiness here?" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

Hadar looks down at them as he raised his chains lashed it at the guards around him moving only his arms. He puts them to his side and looks at Irileth towering over her "What is your bussiness here?" 

The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

Aksel meets up with his friend, Gul Heimiik, at a nearby tavern. He was middle-aged, scarred, and wore furs. He was an experienced hunter.

"Did you see that man?" asked Aksel.

"What man?"

"Did you at least hear the explosion?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"There was this guy threatening to destroy everything. With a magic gem." Gul started laughing. Aksel kept a straight face. "I'm serious, Gul. This guy was interrogating me when he leaves and these thing breaks in, has me escape, and look at this old man talk about his gem! Worst day ever."

"Sure. Aksel...why did you bring me here?"

"You've hunted all over the place. You have to know who this guy is."

"Name."

"...Vorohah, he said."

"Race?"

"Nord."

"Go to the Stormcloaks, perhaps. They have Nords."

by The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

Aksel meets up with his friend, Gul Heimiik, at a nearby tavern. He was middle-aged, scarred, and wore furs. He was an experienced hunter.

"Did you see that man?" asked Aksel.

"What man?"

"Did you at least hear the explosion?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"There was this guy threatening to destroy everything. With a magic gem." Gul started laughing. Aksel kept a straight face. "I'm serious, Gul. This guy was interrogating me when he leaves and these thing breaks in, has me escape, and look at this old man talk about his gem! Worst day ever."

"Sure. Aksel...why did you bring me here?"

"You've hunted all over the place. You have to know who this guy is."

"Name."

"...Vorohah, he said."

"Race?"

"Nord."

"Go to the Stormcloaks, perhaps. They have Nords."

Grolahmul
October 25, 2015

Name: Gol'diir (Or Gold)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar (Or KDK)

Age: IDK, what year is it, and I don't count age well wtih The Elder Scrolls

Gender (Both): Male

Species (Gold): Argonian

Species (KDK): Khajiit

Weapons (Gold): Dwarven Greatsword of Freezing, Elven Sword of Gleaning, Ebony Greatsword of Flaming

Weapons (KDK): All bound weapons, Blade of Woe, Steel Shield of Minor Block, his claws.

Armor (Gold): Steel Plated Helmet of Major Illusion, Ebony Boots, Steel Armor, Dwarven Gauntlets of Sure Grip, Orcish Shield.

Armor (KDK): Ancient Shrouded Gloves, Elven Armor, Bound Helmet (Like the one in ES4), Steel Boots.

Shout(s) (Gold): Activate Apparition: Sii Griid Nau, Spectral Clone: Fiik Lo Sah

Shout(s) (KDK): Remove apparition: Sii Bo Hond, Slow Time: Tiid Klo Ul

Appearance (Gold): A tall golen-scaled Argonian, with a very particular arrangement of horns that only I have. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and KDK, other than memories, which they share.

Appearance (KDK): A tall tan-furred Khajiit with a oddly dog-like muzzle. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and Gold, other than memories, which they share.

Special Power (Gold): Has orbs that let him go into different Forms:
Valor; http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/0/06/Valor_Form.png/revision/latest?cb=20140610202410
Wisdom; http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/5/55/Wisdom_Form.png/revision/latest?cb=20101022124232,
Master; http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/2/21/Master_Form.png/revision/latest?cb=20101024024940
Limit, basically nothing happens, except I get different attacks, and crowns appear on my knees.
occasionally, Anti; http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/b/bf/Sora_(Anti_Form)_KHII.png/revision/latest?cb=20130620195007
and occasionally, Final; http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/a/ac/Final_Form.png/revision/latest?cb=20101023191627

Special Power (KDK): KDK is a druid, meaning he can turn into animals at will.

*Gol'diir was convering with Farengar, when he heard the commotion.*

"What's happening?!" exclaimed Gold, looking over.

by Grolahmul
October 25, 2015

Name: Gol'diir (Or Gold)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar (Or KDK)

Age: IDK, what year is it, and I don't count age well wtih The Elder Scrolls

Gender (Both): Male

Species (Gold): Argonian

Species (KDK): Khajiit

Weapons (Gold): Dwarven Greatsword of Freezing, Elven Sword of Gleaning, Ebony Greatsword of Flaming

Weapons (KDK): All bound weapons, Blade of Woe, Steel Shield of Minor Block, his claws.

Armor (Gold): Steel Plated Helmet of Major Illusion, Ebony Boots, Steel Armor, Dwarven Gauntlets of Sure Grip, Orcish Shield.

Armor (KDK): Ancient Shrouded Gloves, Elven Armor, Bound Helmet (Like the one in ES4), Steel Boots.

Shout(s) (Gold): Activate Apparition: Sii Griid Nau, Spectral Clone: Fiik Lo Sah

Shout(s) (KDK): Remove apparition: Sii Bo Hond, Slow Time: Tiid Klo Ul

Appearance (Gold): A tall golen-scaled Argonian, with a very particular arrangement of horns that only I have. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and KDK, other than memories, which they share.

Appearance (KDK): A tall tan-furred Khajiit with a oddly dog-like muzzle. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and Gold, other than memories, which they share.

Special Power (Gold): Has orbs that let him go into different Forms:
Valor; http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/0/06/Valor_Form.png/revision/latest?cb=20140610202410
Wisdom; http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/5/55/Wisdom_Form.png/revision/latest?cb=20101022124232,
Master; http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/2/21/Master_Form.png/revision/latest?cb=20101024024940
Limit, basically nothing happens, except I get different attacks, and crowns appear on my knees.
occasionally, Anti; http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/b/bf/Sora_(Anti_Form)_KHII.png/revision/latest?cb=20130620195007
and occasionally, Final; http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/a/ac/Final_Form.png/revision/latest?cb=20101023191627

Special Power (KDK): KDK is a druid, meaning he can turn into animals at will.

*Gol'diir was convering with Farengar, when he heard the commotion.*

"What's happening?!" exclaimed Gold, looking over.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  18  19  20  21 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.