BelleoftheBrawl
November 7, 2015

((Read my post.))

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 7, 2015

((Read my post.))

onikmey
November 7, 2015

Scipio watched from the shadows as the bright-haired nord cut down the argonian boy. He couldn't have been older than twelve, and for a moment the imperial's eyes flashed red and his heart filled with rage. It was not the death that offended him. Scipio learned long ago not to expect restraint from blood-kin. It was the waste. The vampire, who was even now moving down the stairs, had killed without sating his thirst. He killed for politic or for fear. The moment passed, and Scipio's normally cheerful face went blank. He stepped out from the shadows and kneeled by the boy. With what little time remained, he explained to the boy that he was dying. And with no one around to see, and with permission from his food, he slaked his thirst. A moment passed as he cleaned the blood from his face and quietly dashed towards the door. The locks at the inn used prescisely 3 pins so after a few seconds and a well-earned click, the man opened the door to a rather irritated blood-friend. 

"Excuse me miss, but I don't believe you paid for this room." and with a wink he stepped aside.

by onikmey
November 7, 2015

Scipio watched from the shadows as the bright-haired nord cut down the argonian boy. He couldn't have been older than twelve, and for a moment the imperial's eyes flashed red and his heart filled with rage. It was not the death that offended him. Scipio learned long ago not to expect restraint from blood-kin. It was the waste. The vampire, who was even now moving down the stairs, had killed without sating his thirst. He killed for politic or for fear. The moment passed, and Scipio's normally cheerful face went blank. He stepped out from the shadows and kneeled by the boy. With what little time remained, he explained to the boy that he was dying. And with no one around to see, and with permission from his food, he slaked his thirst. A moment passed as he cleaned the blood from his face and quietly dashed towards the door. The locks at the inn used prescisely 3 pins so after a few seconds and a well-earned click, the man opened the door to a rather irritated blood-friend. 

"Excuse me miss, but I don't believe you paid for this room." and with a wink he stepped aside.

Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
onikhefhah

(( So, snuck into Eivor's room before a vampire had his skull cracked open by a steel boot, I assume? ))

by Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
onikhefhah

(( So, snuck into Eivor's room before a vampire had his skull cracked open by a steel boot, I assume? ))

BelleoftheBrawl
November 7, 2015

"ARNBJORN!" Eivor screamed, pounding her fists against the door. She had to get free! The screams of innocent men and women filled her ears and her hands started to shake, her eyes unable to focus on one thing at a time in her panick. She grit her teeth, feeling helplessness fill her entire being. This was it. Her brother, her alive brother was going to leave her again and kill everyone in the inn. She was probably going to discover his body among the dead and there was nothing she could do about it. She was a strong woman of Nord blood and veins of ice but even then she felt her eyes sting with tears.

She leaned her forehead against the door and bit back tears, failing as she let a few escape the corners of her eyes. She opened them again as she heard the lock click and stepped back once or twice, watching as it swung open to reveal a familiar face. "The waiter..." She whispered, then looked aside stubbornly as she wiped her eyes, trying to hide the fact that she had gotten so emotional. "Mmh..." She answered him, then cleared her throat before stepping past him. "Please tell me you can defend yourself. I ain't gonna protect you." She spat out, unsheathing her war axe in one smooth movement. "The exit's downstairs, ain't it? Gonna have to fight our way out... Who just said my name?" She paused, looking down the hallway in curiosity.

"Hjalund!" She started to rush forward but stopped mid-step and looked back at the strange man, her lips pursed stubbornly. "..." She was silent for a moment. "Thanks." She finally muttered, then ran forward to meet up with Hjalund. "What's going on!?! I heard screaming! It's a vampire coven, isn't it? Arnbjorn just mentioned some guy named Agravain..." She looked around herself, overwhelmed and itching to find her brother and stop the massacre.

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 7, 2015

"ARNBJORN!" Eivor screamed, pounding her fists against the door. She had to get free! The screams of innocent men and women filled her ears and her hands started to shake, her eyes unable to focus on one thing at a time in her panick. She grit her teeth, feeling helplessness fill her entire being. This was it. Her brother, her alive brother was going to leave her again and kill everyone in the inn. She was probably going to discover his body among the dead and there was nothing she could do about it. She was a strong woman of Nord blood and veins of ice but even then she felt her eyes sting with tears.

She leaned her forehead against the door and bit back tears, failing as she let a few escape the corners of her eyes. She opened them again as she heard the lock click and stepped back once or twice, watching as it swung open to reveal a familiar face. "The waiter..." She whispered, then looked aside stubbornly as she wiped her eyes, trying to hide the fact that she had gotten so emotional. "Mmh..." She answered him, then cleared her throat before stepping past him. "Please tell me you can defend yourself. I ain't gonna protect you." She spat out, unsheathing her war axe in one smooth movement. "The exit's downstairs, ain't it? Gonna have to fight our way out... Who just said my name?" She paused, looking down the hallway in curiosity.

"Hjalund!" She started to rush forward but stopped mid-step and looked back at the strange man, her lips pursed stubbornly. "..." She was silent for a moment. "Thanks." She finally muttered, then ran forward to meet up with Hjalund. "What's going on!?! I heard screaming! It's a vampire coven, isn't it? Arnbjorn just mentioned some guy named Agravain..." She looked around herself, overwhelmed and itching to find her brother and stop the massacre.

onikmey
November 7, 2015
Lokonikah

(there's no one upstairs? you all are downstairs fighting vampires, so my character waited for her brother, who locked her in, to leave. no character should know what just happened.)

by onikmey
November 7, 2015
Lokonikah

(there's no one upstairs? you all are downstairs fighting vampires, so my character waited for her brother, who locked her in, to leave. no character should know what just happened.)

BelleoftheBrawl
November 7, 2015

((I see no issue with his post.))

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 7, 2015

((I see no issue with his post.))

Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015
(well...imma wait till you guys catch up to Emily ;)
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015
(well...imma wait till you guys catch up to Emily ;)

Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

"Your infidel brother is a servant of Molag Bal. I shall cleanse them all with cold steel and fire." He spits out in response to her, stepping over the recently curb stomped vampire, sheathing his intricately crafted sword and drawing his Crusader's mace. Looking to the nearest vampire who was charging upstairs, he raises his armored arm to absorb the sword's blow, following up with a heavy swing of his mace at the creature's head. Such was his fury that he let some of it out in a zealotous roar of raw hate, crushing the vampires skull like pulp against the wall. 

Kicking the creature downstairs, he sends another bolt of fire into the face of a vampire woman, the flames melting her flesh and charring bone. When she falls, he stomps on her skull, shattering it like it was a small ceramic cup and sending bits of bone and bone dust everywhere. Hjalund swings again, breaking through the defense of another vampire and continuing on to smash the heavy weapon into his enemy's ribs, shattering them and pulverizing the organs on the inside. The vampire regurgitates a good amount of blood before another strike with the mace slams into his head, sending him flying into a nearby table.

by Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

"Your infidel brother is a servant of Molag Bal. I shall cleanse them all with cold steel and fire." He spits out in response to her, stepping over the recently curb stomped vampire, sheathing his intricately crafted sword and drawing his Crusader's mace. Looking to the nearest vampire who was charging upstairs, he raises his armored arm to absorb the sword's blow, following up with a heavy swing of his mace at the creature's head. Such was his fury that he let some of it out in a zealotous roar of raw hate, crushing the vampires skull like pulp against the wall. 

Kicking the creature downstairs, he sends another bolt of fire into the face of a vampire woman, the flames melting her flesh and charring bone. When she falls, he stomps on her skull, shattering it like it was a small ceramic cup and sending bits of bone and bone dust everywhere. Hjalund swings again, breaking through the defense of another vampire and continuing on to smash the heavy weapon into his enemy's ribs, shattering them and pulverizing the organs on the inside. The vampire regurgitates a good amount of blood before another strike with the mace slams into his head, sending him flying into a nearby table.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015
Emily saw Hjalund "Hjalund! Where is Eivor?!" she asked throwing another spear of ice through a male vampires heart.
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015
Emily saw Hjalund "Hjalund! Where is Eivor?!" she asked throwing another spear of ice through a male vampires heart.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

Makor pushes down a Vampire as he stabs it once, instantly killing it.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

Makor pushes down a Vampire as he stabs it once, instantly killing it.

Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

He snaps his head to her, jerking his helmeted head to the stairs where they could see Eivor and the waiter coming down. Hjalund, however, continues his religious slaughter, roaring prayers, curses, and litanies in his state. This, right here, is what the Divine Crusaders of the Knights were made for. To kill everything they see that is an enemy.

Hjalund wraps an armored hand around the throat of a vampiress. squeezing the perverted, corrupted 'life' out of her before, with a simple toss, he throws her into the firepit, watching only for the briefest of seconds as she screams from the torturous death most vampires deserve. He quickly turns around to find a greatsword sending him reeling to the ground, his helmet having absorbed the lethality of the blow. He quickly scrabbles to his feet, entering an offensive combat stance in the face of his next enemy. When the vampire strikes again, he wastes no time in dodging to the left, bringing his mace down on the man's spine, followed by a ferocious stomp to the skull, killing the creature.

by Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

He snaps his head to her, jerking his helmeted head to the stairs where they could see Eivor and the waiter coming down. Hjalund, however, continues his religious slaughter, roaring prayers, curses, and litanies in his state. This, right here, is what the Divine Crusaders of the Knights were made for. To kill everything they see that is an enemy.

Hjalund wraps an armored hand around the throat of a vampiress. squeezing the perverted, corrupted 'life' out of her before, with a simple toss, he throws her into the firepit, watching only for the briefest of seconds as she screams from the torturous death most vampires deserve. He quickly turns around to find a greatsword sending him reeling to the ground, his helmet having absorbed the lethality of the blow. He quickly scrabbles to his feet, entering an offensive combat stance in the face of his next enemy. When the vampire strikes again, he wastes no time in dodging to the left, bringing his mace down on the man's spine, followed by a ferocious stomp to the skull, killing the creature.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015
Emily ran towards Eivor. She glanced at Hjalund and his 'purge' she looked away and foght her way through the tavern. She eventually just decided to blow away anyone in her path, she breathed in as much air as she could and placed her wrist under her chin as she blew a cold wind from her mouth freezing the vampires infront of her. She noddes at Hjalund meaning to come over and smash them to bits, with his mace, while they were frozen.
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015
Emily ran towards Eivor. She glanced at Hjalund and his 'purge' she looked away and foght her way through the tavern. She eventually just decided to blow away anyone in her path, she breathed in as much air as she could and placed her wrist under her chin as she blew a cold wind from her mouth freezing the vampires infront of her. She noddes at Hjalund meaning to come over and smash them to bits, with his mace, while they were frozen.

Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Instead, he smashes his mace against another vampire, the weapon actually going through the vampire and sticking into the wall behind it while Hjalund turns to the vampirs. He looks to his left and lifts up a larger piece from a broken bench, using it to crush the frozen vampires before turning and throwing it point-first into the chest of another vampire.

When he returns to retrieve his mace he looks over to Eivor.

"Hurry up, get the citizens out of here! I am purging this whole building!"

by Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Instead, he smashes his mace against another vampire, the weapon actually going through the vampire and sticking into the wall behind it while Hjalund turns to the vampirs. He looks to his left and lifts up a larger piece from a broken bench, using it to crush the frozen vampires before turning and throwing it point-first into the chest of another vampire.

When he returns to retrieve his mace he looks over to Eivor.

"Hurry up, get the citizens out of here! I am purging this whole building!"

onikmey
November 7, 2015

Scipio watched for a moment as the heroes battled against the vampiric threat, impressed with their bravery and skill. The nordic blood-kin especially, as she both fought magnificently and made him laugh.

Gonna have to fight our way out of here...

Staying just long enough to see how the battle flowed showed that they would do just that and make it out safely. With a smirk, Scipio turned back and leapt out of the second story window landing lightly on his feet. He casually walked to the front of the inn, far enough away so as not to draw attention of the guards or the vampires, and calmly waited, all of his senses alert. If they needed him, he would know, and he would be there in a flash. Otherwise, he would wait here.

by onikmey
November 7, 2015

Scipio watched for a moment as the heroes battled against the vampiric threat, impressed with their bravery and skill. The nordic blood-kin especially, as she both fought magnificently and made him laugh.

Gonna have to fight our way out of here...

Staying just long enough to see how the battle flowed showed that they would do just that and make it out safely. With a smirk, Scipio turned back and leapt out of the second story window landing lightly on his feet. He casually walked to the front of the inn, far enough away so as not to draw attention of the guards or the vampires, and calmly waited, all of his senses alert. If they needed him, he would know, and he would be there in a flash. Otherwise, he would wait here.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015

While Emily finished stabbing a vampire that just jumped on her and tried to get a bite from her neck. She looked over at Eivor then to Hjalund "You have fun! I'll do my best to help Eivor get the people out" she called out as a tall vampire charged at her with a large hammer. Everything seemed slow but she didn't know if she would make it out of this. She turned around and raised her hand in  inctinctive defense.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015

While Emily finished stabbing a vampire that just jumped on her and tried to get a bite from her neck. She looked over at Eivor then to Hjalund "You have fun! I'll do my best to help Eivor get the people out" she called out as a tall vampire charged at her with a large hammer. Everything seemed slow but she didn't know if she would make it out of this. She turned around and raised her hand in  inctinctive defense.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.