Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favorite guild?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

Raxvulnax
December 29, 2015
Why? I didn't like being a werewolf. I'd rather be a werebear.
by Raxvulnax
December 29, 2015
Why? I didn't like being a werewolf. I'd rather be a werebear.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 29, 2015

I dunno. It's just fun being one :P

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 29, 2015

I dunno. It's just fun being one :P

Vokun Raaviir
December 31, 2015
Thieves Guild made me a lot of coin. But I hate how Delvin and Vex talk down to you.
I finally completed the Companions and... meh. I like what someone said about their warrior spirit and getting gold, but they seem too preoccupied with Ysgramor. Almost like they're resting on their namesake than anything else.

I'm not of the DB. Use this poison. Don't get caught. Stalk this bastard all over Skyrim but don't kill him. GAH!

The College of Winterhold seems pretty cool. Too bad the Orc in the library isn't of much help.

I'm thinking of joining the Bard's College next. I already have a few of their quest items so I might as well to clear up some room in my inventory.
by Vokun Raaviir
December 31, 2015
Thieves Guild made me a lot of coin. But I hate how Delvin and Vex talk down to you.

I finally completed the Companions and... meh. I like what someone said about their warrior spirit and getting gold, but they seem too preoccupied with Ysgramor. Almost like they're resting on their namesake than anything else.

I'm not of the DB. Use this poison. Don't get caught. Stalk this bastard all over Skyrim but don't kill him. GAH!

The College of Winterhold seems pretty cool. Too bad the Orc in the library isn't of much help.

I'm thinking of joining the Bard's College next. I already have a few of their quest items so I might as well to clear up some room in my inventory.

Bilbokiin
January 5, 2016

I like the Thieves guild, but to be honest, none of the groups and guilds were what we expected them to be, were they? I started playing Oblivion and I haven't gotten very far, but I already enjoy the guilds a lot more. Skyrim's guilds felt repetitive and kind of distant. They send you to kill something/steal something, you come back, they give you a bit of gold, and every now and then the story part gets interesting. But in Oblivion, I was just amazed about how they took on recruitment for the Thieves guild! Anyways.. yeah.. probabaly the Thieves Guild...

by Bilbokiin
January 5, 2016

I like the Thieves guild, but to be honest, none of the groups and guilds were what we expected them to be, were they? I started playing Oblivion and I haven't gotten very far, but I already enjoy the guilds a lot more. Skyrim's guilds felt repetitive and kind of distant. They send you to kill something/steal something, you come back, they give you a bit of gold, and every now and then the story part gets interesting. But in Oblivion, I was just amazed about how they took on recruitment for the Thieves guild! Anyways.. yeah.. probabaly the Thieves Guild...

Duryoljot
January 7, 2016

I hated the Thieve's Guild in Oblivion. It was petty and poorly planned. Creating huge contests to steal some rich dude's stuff? Who does that?

by Duryoljot
January 7, 2016

I hated the Thieve's Guild in Oblivion. It was petty and poorly planned. Creating huge contests to steal some rich dude's stuff? Who does that?

Bilbokiin
January 7, 2016
Yolos Vith

It does kind of seem poorly planned... But personally I had more fun doing that than being recruited for the Skyrim Thieves Guild. And isn't that kind of the point of the Thieves Guild... at least in Oblivion... to steal stuff from rich people XD

by Bilbokiin
January 7, 2016
Yolos Vith

It does kind of seem poorly planned... But personally I had more fun doing that than being recruited for the Skyrim Thieves Guild. And isn't that kind of the point of the Thieves Guild... at least in Oblivion... to steal stuff from rich people XD

Duryoljot
January 7, 2016

Yes but they make such a big deal about it. But it was kind of fun.

by Duryoljot
January 7, 2016

Yes but they make such a big deal about it. But it was kind of fun.

Sahkrahfaas
January 7, 2016

I like the Thieves Guild, partly because of the whole Nightingale thing, actually. The Strife power comes in handy when there's just too many Draugr xD I think I still have both of Mercer's swords (Chillrend and the Dwarven one) hanging up in a house somewhere, and Gallus' sword and Karliah's bow. The armour is pretty decent to me, as well, because I try to keep as much fire/frost resist apparel with me as I can so that when I'm hunting dov I take minimal damage from their elemental breath Shouts. And the muffle enchantment on the boots is useful too. Less magicka spent on a muffle spell to go with invisibility. And I love the look of the Guildmaster's armour! For a while I did my smithing leveling in Riften because Lydia killed Adrianne when I went on a wolf rampage in Whiterun (I'd buy stuff from Balimund in the forge in town and the guy in the Ragged Flagon that came in after I did some quest for Delvin) but after I gave Balimund the fire salts and tried to kill the guards unnoticed (that went so well) Balimund attacked them and got killed. Oh well.

I liked the Companions too, but pretty much only for the werewof part. I got Dawnguard yesterday so I'm trying to level up my perks and stuff, because I heard from a friend it's hilariously OP xD I got about six from eating guards and Forsworn in one run but my game crashed and I hadn't saved for a while. I can never normally make it out of the Karthspire camp, even at level 59 with enchanted and improved Daedric/ebony weapons and dragonscale armour, and I breezed through it in beast form today. I should do this more often. The restless sleep thing doesn't affect me since I never sleep in Skyrim anyway, so I'm not worried about anything like that. Plus, disease resistance. I won't try fighting a dragon as a wolf though, I prefer ranged fighting with big things like that.

by Sahkrahfaas
January 7, 2016

I like the Thieves Guild, partly because of the whole Nightingale thing, actually. The Strife power comes in handy when there's just too many Draugr xD I think I still have both of Mercer's swords (Chillrend and the Dwarven one) hanging up in a house somewhere, and Gallus' sword and Karliah's bow. The armour is pretty decent to me, as well, because I try to keep as much fire/frost resist apparel with me as I can so that when I'm hunting dov I take minimal damage from their elemental breath Shouts. And the muffle enchantment on the boots is useful too. Less magicka spent on a muffle spell to go with invisibility. And I love the look of the Guildmaster's armour! For a while I did my smithing leveling in Riften because Lydia killed Adrianne when I went on a wolf rampage in Whiterun (I'd buy stuff from Balimund in the forge in town and the guy in the Ragged Flagon that came in after I did some quest for Delvin) but after I gave Balimund the fire salts and tried to kill the guards unnoticed (that went so well) Balimund attacked them and got killed. Oh well.

I liked the Companions too, but pretty much only for the werewof part. I got Dawnguard yesterday so I'm trying to level up my perks and stuff, because I heard from a friend it's hilariously OP xD I got about six from eating guards and Forsworn in one run but my game crashed and I hadn't saved for a while. I can never normally make it out of the Karthspire camp, even at level 59 with enchanted and improved Daedric/ebony weapons and dragonscale armour, and I breezed through it in beast form today. I should do this more often. The restless sleep thing doesn't affect me since I never sleep in Skyrim anyway, so I'm not worried about anything like that. Plus, disease resistance. I won't try fighting a dragon as a wolf though, I prefer ranged fighting with big things like that.

Vokun Raaviir
January 7, 2016

Deleted. Posted in wrong thread. 

by Vokun Raaviir
January 7, 2016

Deleted. Posted in wrong thread. 

Seb1
January 18, 2016
Mages guild
by Seb1
January 18, 2016
Mages guild

YolGoraagKaazah
January 18, 2016

Maybe you could say why . . . 

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 18, 2016

Maybe you could say why . . . 

Raxvulnax
January 18, 2016
That would be the point of this thread.
by Raxvulnax
January 18, 2016
That would be the point of this thread.

Seb1
January 19, 2016
college of winterhold
by Seb1
January 19, 2016
college of winterhold

Duryoljot
January 19, 2016

The Mage's Guild was pretty corrupt after a few centuries. At it's birth I hear it was better.

by Duryoljot
January 19, 2016

The Mage's Guild was pretty corrupt after a few centuries. At it's birth I hear it was better.

YolGoraagKaazah
January 19, 2016
Seb1
college of winterhold

Why?

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 19, 2016
Seb1
college of winterhold

Why?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.