Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Let's play would you rather

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  20  21  22  23 > >>  

Gahrik Jusk
April 25, 2016

Would you rather:

Be run over feet first by a steam roller, or

Jump off a building into a man-sized blender? 

by Gahrik Jusk
April 25, 2016

Would you rather:

Be run over feet first by a steam roller, or

Jump off a building into a man-sized blender? 

Duryoljot
April 26, 2016

Steam Roller. Screw being blended!

by Duryoljot
April 26, 2016

Steam Roller. Screw being blended!

Kriidgaafthunvu
April 26, 2016
I wanna be a smoothie
by Kriidgaafthunvu
April 26, 2016
I wanna be a smoothie

Alvulnax
May 6, 2016

What´s the next question?

by Alvulnax
May 6, 2016

What´s the next question?

sunbrosforlife
May 16, 2016
Steam roller. Less pain. Maybe.
I'll make the next one, if no one else will.
Would you rather:
Have swords for arms, or swords for legs?
by sunbrosforlife
May 16, 2016
Steam roller. Less pain. Maybe.

I'll make the next one, if no one else will.

Would you rather:

Have swords for arms, or swords for legs?

Hahdremro
May 17, 2016
sunbrosforlife
Steam roller. Less pain. Maybe. I'll make the next one, if no one else will. Would you rather: Have swords for arms, or swords for legs?

Swords for arms. I would look like an awesome (or edgy/cringeworthy) anime character, and people would be terrified of me. Plus, I could make Edward Scissorhands references all the time! :D

Wait, then I wouldn't be able to play any of my musical instruments. Nevermind, I'll go with the lame sword legs.

Alright... Would you rather be a human-sized dragon or a dragon-sized human?

by Hahdremro
May 17, 2016
sunbrosforlife
Steam roller. Less pain. Maybe. I'll make the next one, if no one else will. Would you rather: Have swords for arms, or swords for legs?

Swords for arms. I would look like an awesome (or edgy/cringeworthy) anime character, and people would be terrified of me. Plus, I could make Edward Scissorhands references all the time! :D

Wait, then I wouldn't be able to play any of my musical instruments. Nevermind, I'll go with the lame sword legs.

Alright... Would you rather be a human-sized dragon or a dragon-sized human?

Ouranos
May 18, 2016

Human-sized dragon. That would be amazing because you would have all the benefits of being a dragon, but you could still go everywhere a human could.

Would you rather live in Skyrim or the Black Marsh?

by Ouranos
May 18, 2016

Human-sized dragon. That would be amazing because you would have all the benefits of being a dragon, but you could still go everywhere a human could.

Duryoljot
May 18, 2016

*Pukes* Um... Skyrim, obviously. No one here could survive in Black Marsh.

by Duryoljot
May 18, 2016

*Pukes* Um... Skyrim, obviously. No one here could survive in Black Marsh.

demonof666
May 30, 2016
Die in honor.
by demonof666
May 30, 2016
Die in honor.

Alvulnax
May 30, 2016

What honor? :F

by Alvulnax
May 30, 2016

What honor? :F

Hahdremro
June 1, 2016
Ouranos

Gotta go with Black Marsh. Sure, I'd die an agonizing death at the hands of the local wildlife, but... Argonians, man!

Also, I'd totally get high on Hist sap. That would be funny. And probably fatal.

Alright, would you rather use Frost spells of Fire spells in real life?

by Hahdremro
June 1, 2016
Ouranos

Gotta go with Black Marsh. Sure, I'd die an agonizing death at the hands of the local wildlife, but... Argonians, man!

Also, I'd totally get high on Hist sap. That would be funny. And probably fatal.

Alright, would you rather use Frost spells of Fire spells in real life?

Alvulnax
June 2, 2016

Fire spell. Fire continues burning. Ice just melts.

Would you rather face a giant frost bite spider in real life knowing it will attack or a dragon that might be friendly but also could be hostile?

by Alvulnax
June 2, 2016

Fire spell. Fire continues burning. Ice just melts.

Would you rather face a giant frost bite spider in real life knowing it will attack or a dragon that might be friendly but also could be hostile?

Hahdremro
June 8, 2016

I'd rather go up against a dragon. Easier to appease, especially if I know its language. They're rather vain creatures, so it would be a simple matter to flatter it to the point of being friendly.

Would you rather be a wimpy Orsimer or a dumb Altmer? :P

by Hahdremro
June 8, 2016

I'd rather go up against a dragon. Easier to appease, especially if I know its language. They're rather vain creatures, so it would be a simple matter to flatter it to the point of being friendly.

Would you rather be a wimpy Orsimer or a dumb Altmer? :P

Alvulnax
June 9, 2016

Dumb Altmer. Usually stupid people don´t even understand that they are stupid.

Would you rather live in Skyrim the rest of your life and not knowing who you are (maybe a very rich guy, a very poor one, an adventurer that didn´t take an arrow to the knee yet or who else) or continue living your life wherever you are at the moment?

by Alvulnax
June 9, 2016

Dumb Altmer. Usually stupid people don´t even understand that they are stupid.

Would you rather live in Skyrim the rest of your life and not knowing who you are (maybe a very rich guy, a very poor one, an adventurer that didn´t take an arrow to the knee yet or who else) or continue living your life wherever you are at the moment?

onikmey
June 10, 2016
I would live where I am. I have too many people to take care of to leave.

Would you rather live in a fantasy world but have no skills that you don't already have, or live in the modern world and be taught how to take care of yourself and others?
by onikmey
June 10, 2016
I would live where I am. I have too many people to take care of to leave.

Would you rather live in a fantasy world but have no skills that you don't already have, or live in the modern world and be taught how to take care of yourself and others?
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.