Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Which Magical School do you prefer?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

Ahmiliik
May 14, 2016

I think Illusion could have had more spells.

by Ahmiliik
May 14, 2016

I think Illusion could have had more spells.

Ouranos
May 18, 2016

Destruction is pretty great. Who doesn't like enveloping enemies in a storm of fire?

by Ouranos
May 18, 2016

Destruction is pretty great. Who doesn't like enveloping enemies in a storm of fire?

Duryoljot
May 18, 2016

Indeed. Incinerate is a favorite, I can imagine the severe loss of morale in my enemies when they see a naked madman blasting their comrades to smithereens.

by Duryoljot
May 18, 2016

Indeed. Incinerate is a favorite, I can imagine the severe loss of morale in my enemies when they see a naked madman blasting their comrades to smithereens.

Vulreytholm
May 18, 2016
I mostly play with destruction magic but I have found that conjuration magic is really fun too, I like resurrecting random corpses, like my cow that my wife killed with a knife after I shot it with the Wabbajack, never gets old.
by Vulreytholm
May 18, 2016
I mostly play with destruction magic but I have found that conjuration magic is really fun too, I like resurrecting random corpses, like my cow that my wife killed with a knife after I shot it with the Wabbajack, never gets old.

Zokunfelniir
October 25, 2016

Conjuration or Destruction, I did a play through that had each as my main and i liked both of them. 

by Zokunfelniir
October 25, 2016

Conjuration or Destruction, I did a play through that had each as my main and i liked both of them. 

legolas046
October 26, 2016

I think Conjuration is the best. I feel so powerful using it.

by legolas046
October 26, 2016

I think Conjuration is the best. I feel so powerful using it.

Firestar
October 27, 2016

Conjouration is pretty neat. Althought Illusion spells have a certain LOL factor only it can achieve.

by Firestar
October 27, 2016

Conjouration is pretty neat. Althought Illusion spells have a certain LOL factor only it can achieve.

SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

destruction.

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

destruction.

Ruvgein
November 2, 2016

Mysticism and Thaumaturgy just because everyone forgot about them.

by Ruvgein
November 2, 2016

Mysticism and Thaumaturgy just because everyone forgot about them.

[deleted]
November 27, 2016

Maybe... Illusion or Conjuration? 

by [deleted]
November 27, 2016

Maybe... Illusion or Conjuration? 

VulonJud
November 27, 2016
I love conjuration best, something so satifying in summoning a familiar to slaughter the innocent :^)
Although destruction is fun too, for blasting fire at EVERYTHING :D
by VulonJud
November 27, 2016
I love conjuration best, something so satifying in summoning a familiar to slaughter the innocent :^)

Although destruction is fun too, for blasting fire at EVERYTHING :D

Beinodvith
December 21, 2016

conjuration

by Beinodvith
December 21, 2016

conjuration

Kronvullok
February 27, 2017
I'd have to say that Alteration is my favourite school. The idea of twisting and bending reality and nature to your will is highly fascinating. It also has an insanely good spell for leveling it stupid fast; Telekinesis.
by Kronvullok
February 27, 2017
I'd have to say that Alteration is my favourite school. The idea of twisting and bending reality and nature to your will is highly fascinating. It also has an insanely good spell for leveling it stupid fast; Telekinesis.

Smiley
February 28, 2017

I personally prefer illusion, just because i like to mess with people

by Smiley
February 28, 2017

I personally prefer illusion, just because i like to mess with people

Tuzviidost
March 1, 2017

hmmmmm

i mainly prefer alteration

by Tuzviidost
March 1, 2017

hmmmmm

i mainly prefer alteration

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.