August 28, 2015
oh well sorry i'll fix it when i have time

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015
oh well sorry i'll fix it when i have time

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015
Grolahmul

This one doesn't work. You need 1 syllable per word on shouts.

there i fixed it should work now

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015
Grolahmul

This one doesn't work. You need 1 syllable per word on shouts.

there i fixed it should work now

Ralam Indoril
August 31, 2015
LucienLachance

I would want an absorb health shout , like maybe Kuz Laas Ofan  "Take, Life, Give", so you would take an amount of health from your enemy, in exhchange for that same amount of your magicka given to the enemy. or something of that sort.

If you max out Drain Vitality in-game, the final word is Haas, or health, so there is an absorb health shout, it's just not in the base game.

by Ralam Indoril
August 31, 2015
LucienLachance

I would want an absorb health shout , like maybe Kuz Laas Ofan  "Take, Life, Give", so you would take an amount of health from your enemy, in exhchange for that same amount of your magicka given to the enemy. or something of that sort.

If you max out Drain Vitality in-game, the final word is Haas, or health, so there is an absorb health shout, it's just not in the base game.

Ralam Indoril
August 31, 2015
Koorahlok
I would want one that turns you into a dov like
VULD FRUL DOV

Shift Ephemeral Dragon? I'd rather be a solid dovah that can actually eat people and the like than one that can only use Thu'ume and attack people.

by Ralam Indoril
August 31, 2015
Koorahlok
I would want one that turns you into a dov like
VULD FRUL DOV

Shift Ephemeral Dragon? I'd rather be a solid dovah that can actually eat people and the like than one that can only use Thu'ume and attack people.

Ralam Indoril
August 31, 2015
zahkrii

"Yol Lon Fusk" (Fire Fist Throw). Allows to generate fire with hands and to throw it toward the enemies!

YOL LON FUSK!

So it basically turns you into Natsu Dragneel?

by Ralam Indoril
August 31, 2015
zahkrii

"Yol Lon Fusk" (Fire Fist Throw). Allows to generate fire with hands and to throw it toward the enemies!

YOL LON FUSK!

So it basically turns you into Natsu Dragneel?

Ralam Indoril
August 31, 2015
Mulhahlor

Doesn't Miraak have that already?

No, I think that's a variant of Soul Tear. Miraak has been around almost as long as Durnehviir, not to mention he was a follower of Hermaeus Mora, the owner of Apocrypha and hoarder of knowledge. Therefore, he probably had a chance to learn Soul Tear from Hermaeus Mora before he was imprisoned in Apocrypha, and if not, he might have learned it after.

by Ralam Indoril
August 31, 2015
Mulhahlor

Doesn't Miraak have that already?

No, I think that's a variant of Soul Tear. Miraak has been around almost as long as Durnehviir, not to mention he was a follower of Hermaeus Mora, the owner of Apocrypha and hoarder of knowledge. Therefore, he probably had a chance to learn Soul Tear from Hermaeus Mora before he was imprisoned in Apocrypha, and if not, he might have learned it after.

Ralam Indoril
August 31, 2015
Maakrindah

A friend of mine gave me an idea for a shout I'm considering creating for one of my mods. It summons 50 rabbits which each chase one's foes and explode on contact, doing shock and fIre damage. Kaviir Yah Toor. Rabbit-Seek-Inferno.

Someone should make a mod for a shout that summons the rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

by Ralam Indoril
August 31, 2015
Maakrindah

A friend of mine gave me an idea for a shout I'm considering creating for one of my mods. It summons 50 rabbits which each chase one's foes and explode on contact, doing shock and fIre damage. Kaviir Yah Toor. Rabbit-Seek-Inferno.

Someone should make a mod for a shout that summons the rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Mulhahlor
August 31, 2015
Ralam Hlaalu

While he probably did learn the Shout through Mora's influence, I don't believe it is connected to the Soul Tear shout, because they differ in both form and function. I base this off of the assumption that Durnehviir learned Sour Tear from the Ideal Masters, Soul Tear is designed to get souls for them, while Miraak's Shout allows him to absorb the souls, and the words and final result are different by a fairly large degree.

by Mulhahlor
August 31, 2015
Ralam Hlaalu

While he probably did learn the Shout through Mora's influence, I don't believe it is connected to the Soul Tear shout, because they differ in both form and function. I base this off of the assumption that Durnehviir learned Sour Tear from the Ideal Masters, Soul Tear is designed to get souls for them, while Miraak's Shout allows him to absorb the souls, and the words and final result are different by a fairly large degree.

Ralam Indoril
August 31, 2015
Mulhahlor

I was referring to the Soul Tear the player character learns, which doesn't work on dragons (or other immortal beings, such as vampires, since vampires have no soul, according to Falion) as far as I'm aware, but it otherwise works similar to what Miraak does, just with soul gems.

by Ralam Indoril
August 31, 2015
Mulhahlor

I was referring to the Soul Tear the player character learns, which doesn't work on dragons (or other immortal beings, such as vampires, since vampires have no soul, according to Falion) as far as I'm aware, but it otherwise works similar to what Miraak does, just with soul gems.

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 31, 2015

I agree with Mulhahlor, that Miraak's ability (Ziil los dii du "your spirit is mine to devour") and Soul Tear (Rii Vaaz Zol "Essence Tear Zombie") are distinct, unrelated powers. For one they don't share any rotmulaag. Second, Miraak's ability is directly tied to being a dragon - it immediately consumes the soul of the dragon victim. It would be impossible for any non-dragon to perform and impossible to perform on any non-dragon.

I would argue that Soul Tear is exclusive to Durnehviir, who as Mulhahlor mentioned likely learned or invented it while in the Soul Cairn, and Bend Will and Miraak's soul-devouring ability are exclusive to him and his cult.

by paarthurnax
August 31, 2015

I agree with Mulhahlor, that Miraak's ability (Ziil los dii du "your spirit is mine to devour") and Soul Tear (Rii Vaaz Zol "Essence Tear Zombie") are distinct, unrelated powers. For one they don't share any rotmulaag. Second, Miraak's ability is directly tied to being a dragon - it immediately consumes the soul of the dragon victim. It would be impossible for any non-dragon to perform and impossible to perform on any non-dragon.

I would argue that Soul Tear is exclusive to Durnehviir, who as Mulhahlor mentioned likely learned or invented it while in the Soul Cairn, and Bend Will and Miraak's soul-devouring ability are exclusive to him and his cult.

Ralam Indoril
September 1, 2015
paarthurnax

I was simply stating that they have similar outcomes, not that the shouts themselves are similar in any way.

by Ralam Indoril
September 1, 2015
paarthurnax

I was simply stating that they have similar outcomes, not that the shouts themselves are similar in any way.

Emperor of Man
September 8, 2015

Here is one:

KUN YOL KR2N

Light   Fire    Sun

It is essentially a Sun-Fire shout, just magnified in power, so against  joors and other dragons it does normal damage, like Flame Breath but to undead it inflicts twice the damage.

by Emperor of Man
September 8, 2015

Here is one:

KUN YOL KR2N

Light   Fire    Sun

It is essentially a Sun-Fire shout, just magnified in power, so against  joors and other dragons it does normal damage, like Flame Breath but to undead it inflicts twice the damage.

Grolahmul
September 11, 2015

Two more

Change Forms: 

S3 GR3D NAU

A shout that changes your mind and body, transforming you into another.

Revert Forms: 

S3 BO HOND

A shout that Reverts your mind and body to its original shape and mindset, transforming you back into yourself.

Basically, you would find all 6 words of power, and when you use a dragon soul on each one, you enter the character creation screen, make a character, and name him or her. When you exit the screen and use the first shout, you restart from square one, levelwise and skillwise. When the compass recharges, you can use the second one to revert bact to yourself again, or keep playing as your (As I call it) "Split Personality," until you are finished with him or her.

by Grolahmul
September 11, 2015

Two more

Change Forms: 

S3 GR3D NAU

Revert Forms: 

S3 BO HOND

A shout that Reverts your mind and body to its original shape and mindset, transforming you back into yourself.

Basically, you would find all 6 words of power, and when you use a dragon soul on each one, you enter the character creation screen, make a character, and name him or her. When you exit the screen and use the first shout, you restart from square one, levelwise and skillwise. When the compass recharges, you can use the second one to revert bact to yourself again, or keep playing as your (As I call it) "Split Personality," until you are finished with him or her.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 11, 2015
Grolahmul

Two more

Change Forms: 

S3 GR3D NAU

Revert Forms: 

S3 BO HOND

dude you just reminded me to post a shout that i have that's like this i used it a month ago in a duel against nonvul yol and i use it in RP's lol

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 11, 2015
Grolahmul

Two more

Change Forms: 

S3 GR3D NAU

Revert Forms: 

S3 BO HOND

dude you just reminded me to post a shout that i have that's like this i used it a month ago in a duel against nonvul yol and i use it in RP's lol

Veyd Sahvoz
September 11, 2015

not that i'm copying you grolahmul but here is my shout that turns you from a dragon into a mortal and then another to turn you from your mortal form back into your original dragon form

To turn from a dragon into a your mortal form:

J8R MEL FRUL

(mortal incarnate temporary)

To turn from a dragons mortal form back into a dragon's normal dovah form:

DOV MEL FRUL

(dragon incarnate temporary)

I know it doesn't quiet make sense to use frul in the revert shout but it kinda does because if your a dovah that turns into his mortal form quiet a bit then you would probably be in one form temporarly eh.....

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 11, 2015

not that i'm copying you grolahmul but here is my shout that turns you from a dragon into a mortal and then another to turn you from your mortal form back into your original dragon form

To turn from a dragon into a your mortal form:

J8R MEL FRUL

(mortal incarnate temporary)

To turn from a dragons mortal form back into a dragon's normal dovah form:

DOV MEL FRUL

(dragon incarnate temporary)

I know it doesn't quiet make sense to use frul in the revert shout but it kinda does because if your a dovah that turns into his mortal form quiet a bit then you would probably be in one form temporarly eh.....

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.